Kiba's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To My forum! This is Kiba! In this forum you can role play or just have fun posting in forums!

Johnny's story (Start in summer)

Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Johnny's story (Start in summer) Empty Johnny's story (Start in summer)

Post by Tsume Wed 21 Oct - 1:46

Chapter One:
    I put a paw in the cold clear water. It bounced off and I saw the little vibrations go through it. I sighed.
    I had just left my pack a few days ago and it had been hard. It was warm and sunny but prey was bad.
    All of the elk were gone and the moose had migrated. Now the only prey left were rabbits and little mice.
    "What is wrong?" A new voice asked me.
    I turned my head and said "What?"
    I saw a small white wolf coming towards me. She was pretty and her delicate paws were covered with soft fur.
    I looked at her closer. She had big round yellow green eyes and she was coming towards me. I got scared and whined then started to get up.
    "Stay away!" I growled a warning at her.
    She stepped back afraid then came over again. She came so close I could have bit her neck. But she was not afraid. She came over closer.
    Then she stuck out her tongue and licked me on the cheek. I growled but then it turned into humming. Then she sat down and looked at me.
    "What's wrong?" She asked me again.
    Afraid I put my ears against my head.
    "Uh, I just want some food. And there is none." I said as I looked down at the ground. A little worm popped up from the ground.
    "Want to be friends?" The female wolf asked. I looked at her. "Sure." I said.
    Then we both played together and slept next to each other under a fir.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Johnny's story (Start in summer) Empty Re: Johnny's story (Start in summer)

Post by Tsume Wed 21 Oct - 1:59

First of all this is how Johnny looks: He is a pure black wolf wit a grey chest patch. He has golden eyes.

Chapter Two:

I licked the white wolf's fur. Her name was Lilac and she had just dispersed too. Then I got up and left her.
    I went out into the forest to hunt for food. I saw a big cow elk. She was pregnant my her size and smell.
    Food! I thought right away.
    I knew you would need two wolves to bring down an elk so I howled. Soon I heard Lilac's howl too and she joined me. Together we chased the elk.
    She was fast for a pregnant elk. But we were still faster so we caught up. I grabbed the elk's left hind leg.
    She bleated for her herd to come and help but no other elk came. So Lilac jumped on her back.
    Lilac then bit the elk in her neck and the elk fell down. I bit it's neck and it died.
    We both howled and started to eat.
    "You know that this is a big kill land we should stay by it?" I said to Lilac.
    Lilac nodded and said, "Yeah I know. We will sleep next to it tonight."
    So after we both ate and we were very full we curled up next to it and slept. Sometimes the coyotes came but we chased them off.
    I growled when I bear came to us. I was afraid for Lilac's safety.
    "Lilac! We have to move. I will find you!" I said to her. So she nodded and ran away. I growled at the bear again. He roared and stood on two legs.
    The bear brought down his big fat paw on me but I was gone. I had jumped up and bit his neck.
    The bear fell down dead and I howled. Lilac knew she was safe so she came. Now we had another source of food.
    The very next day we ate all of the elk carcass and some of the bear. We hunted some mice to eat.
    Then after another day the bear was gone since we ate it. We had to move on so we did.
    I was following Lilac when A big roar came out. I looked up at the big grey clouds in the sky.
    I knew it would rain so I whined very afraid. Rain was not good since it washed away all of the scent trails.
    Lilac knew too so we both went to the nearest cave and settled down. We both cuddled up and slept that way.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Sun 1 Nov - 7:52

Chapter Three:
    The storm took a long time to pass. It was very frightening.
    Lilac kept whining. I stayed with her. We both talked.
    We both felt compelled to do something I can't tell you right now. But we did what we thought was right.
    the next day Lilac was pregnant and she was sitting outside the den.
    I put my ears in my neck and came up to her.
    "Are you comfortable here?" I asked her very worriedly.
    "Yes I am very comfortable." She said happily.
    "I am so excited for the puppies Lilac." I said to her. her white fur shined in the sun.
    "Me too but I am afraid for the birthing." She said now nervous. "I want a wolf to help me who is female and not male." She said to me.
    "Just because I feel better around my gender." She explained.
    "It''s okay." I said understandingly. The next day I had a nightmare.

A big wolf came next to me. He snarled in my face and started to talk weird. "You have to come to my pack and become alpha female!"
    Then I knew I was having a dream from a girl wolf's point of view.
    "Never will I mate with you!" I shouted and it sounded higher like a female.
    Then everything went black again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 16 May - 5:39