Kiba's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To My forum! This is Kiba! In this forum you can role play or just have fun posting in forums!

2 posters

(UNEAL STORY) Underwater Wolf Story

Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

(UNEAL STORY) Underwater Wolf Story Empty (UNEAL STORY) Underwater Wolf Story

Post by Tsume Sun 9 Aug - 8:39

At my website, I am known as Wolfy. Here I am Tsume. I wrote this story on my site, so I am posting it here now. Enjoy.
    Prologue
    It was a quiet, Calm Bermuda morning. The crickets were chirping softly and the waves gently lapped at the shore. The tiny island had a forest of palm trees, which numbered in Twelve. All seemed peaceful. But there was a bustling city ready to go underwater...
    Chapter One
    I gracefully swam through the underwater forest. My paws pushed me forward effortlessly. I was looking for prey. I Took a big sniff, trying to look for fish. I scented Tuna. I hungrily followed it, and when I spotted it, I slowly lurked to the depths. I could see the shape silhouetted against the bright sun. I pushed myself forward and snapped up the Tuna fish. It flapped in the air before falling into my jaws. Snap! I heard as my jaws snapped shut, making a hollow, clanking noise. I lazily let myself drift in the waves. "Help! Help!" I heard a voice yell. I quickly went under the water not wanting to be seen. I went towards the voice. It was a man on a raft. I saw a name-tag, and it read 'Rick'. Rrriicckkk. I cocked my head. Strange name. He cried a bit more for help, and I decided to. Without being seen, I pushed the raft towards the unseen island. Once It hit the shore with a soft Clunk I let go and went under. I looked up. I saw him go off the raft and onto the island. It was afternoon already. He clumsily went under the shade of a tree and rested. I knew these Humans. This man looked nice, and I figured I would help him find food and fresh water. I had secret powers, and I was the one who had made this island. I would use them to help him. When he was sleeping, I extended the island, leaving a small clearing for a hut. I made a fresh water stream, and flowers. I would give him supplies and food. But secretly, so as if to say left over by others. I made a cup, dish, bowl, and utensils(very hard to make, indeed) out of dried clay and mud. I left them 'abandoned' in the clearing. I caught a trout and a clownfish, skinned them and put them on the dish. I found him a couple of sticks, ripped off the bark so it was white, and sharpened them. Roasting sticks. Next, so he knew how to use it, I put slabs of stones with cave drawings on them. The cave drawings described how the items were used.
    Chapter Two
    I slunk to the bottom of the seabed. It was tiring work. And I was hungry. I quickly went hunting, and caught a swordfish. I hungrily gobbled it down, only leaving the tough 'sword' left. I went back to watching the man. He woke up at about evening time. He slowly made his way towards the clearing. Come on, come on! I urged him. He found all the items, and the food. He made a fire, cooked the food, ate it, drank some water, and just slept next to the fire. I would make a hut for him, I decided. While he slept, I used my powers to make a sturdy hut, part cave. It was the front half of a hut, but the back and the rest were cave. I put all of his items in the cave/hut. Humans called this there 'Home'. Humans always had strange names for things. I lined the inside with seaweed woven together, to make a carpet. I made a small pit, to make a fire. It was surrounded my stones embedded in the clay. I was tired after all my work was done. I returned to my underwater home and slept in the coral. Zzzzzz. When I woke up, It was early morning, the usual time I wake up. I slowly made my way towards the island, but I was going to hunt first. I sniff sniffed. I smelled shark. Yum! I thought I caught up with it and started to attack. We were at the surface of the water and anyone could see us. We were also making a lot of noise. Sure enough, the man came put right when I delivered the death blow. I quickly ate the shark until I was full, and Swam down to the bottom. I looked up. The man was returning to the island. I sighed in relief. I climbed onto the island and looked for him. He was eating some fish and relaxing. I caught Six Tuna and Five mackerel. I skinned them and put them on a dish. I put the dish on the island. A bit later, he found it and stored the fish. I figured he would need to keep them fresh. I went on a journey. Last week, I had found some boxes that were abandoned at the seabed. They had bags in them. I went down, got them, and once on shore, opened them. There were tons of Ziploc bags. I wadded them up in a ball at threw the ball at him. Sorry! He stored the fish in them, But then I remembered keeping it cold. When he wasn't in the hut, I snuck in. The back of the cave was wet and damp, and I made a small pocket. It was lined with ice that never melted. It would be a freezer. After a long day of hard work, I watched the man go to sleep. Once he was out of sight, I went to my bed and slept.
    Kiba
    Kiba
    Pack Leader

(UNEAL STORY) Underwater Wolf Story Empty Re: (UNEAL STORY) Underwater Wolf Story

Post by Kiba Sat 5 Sep - 4:04

I love the story Tsume. When will you write more?
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

(UNEAL STORY) Underwater Wolf Story Empty Re: (UNEAL STORY) Underwater Wolf Story

Post by Tsume Sat 5 Sep - 4:06

More is on my other site, okay? Why don't you read it there? All of Chapter 3 is up, I think. I might lock this topic since it is already on my site. Locking.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May - 22:10