Kiba's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To My forum! This is Kiba! In this forum you can role play or just have fun posting in forums!

2 posters

The story of the forum

Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

The story of the forum Empty The story of the forum

Post by Tsume Thu 2 Aug - 0:57

Info
    Spoiler:

Character Form
    Spoiler:

Characters
    Tsume
    Spoiler:

Chapter One
    Spoiler:

LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

The story of the forum Empty Re: The story of the forum

Post by LikeAB0SS Mon 13 Aug - 18:09

Username: LikeAB0SS (you can just say B0SS or, "You with the face." xD )

Preferred nickname: (THE ABOVE! xD )

Your general personality(are you silly, or serious? stuff like that- just so I can try to predict how you would react to something): Fluent in sarcasm, can be quite silly and insane, I can be serious, random bursts of energy, though very grumpy in the morning. Quite a zombie. xD Though a bit of a badass at times.

What you would look like(this can be your avatar, or something else, doesn't have to be human): (LOOK BELOW)

Backstory(how you found the forum, and just the basics): I was on google looking at Wolf's Rain things. xD

Other(any other info that may be relevant): Random things will pop up at times, they kind of come and go. xD

What I would look like. BOOP!

Last edited by LikeAB0SS on Fri 12 Jul - 9:24; edited 1 time in total
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Mon 13 Aug - 22:01

(yay! xD)

LikeaB0SS, or B0SS for short, strolled around the forums. It was noon-ish, and she was ready to tackle the day.. Or the topics, whichever came first.

She stopped at the roleplaying section- someone had written new stuff! This was gonna be awesome! She smirked and waltzed over, ready to add her own little spice to the topics.

A little bit later, and nobody was posting anything new. Boy, was this getting boring. She plopped herself down on a couch in the lounge, flipping through a random magazine. She looked up as another member entered. It was Tsume, looking down in the dumps. The moment she saw B0SS, her face lit up. At least one of her friends was here!

They started chatting for a little, and they ended up roleplaying like 60 new pages for each topic(yeah I don't even know). Unfortunately, B0SS had to do some important stuff(it's your life man xD) so she had to leave. Tsume waved goodbye, glad she had gotten the chance to talk with her.

(lol no inspiration today, so sorry x.x)
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Tue 14 Aug - 11:47

(It's all good!)

I browsed the forums, looking at them. For a moment I got distraced by my music I had playing in my ear, so I sat back and closed my eyes for a moment. My phone went off and I looked at it, replying to several different people.

I finally looked back up at the forum, looking at the clock on my phone for a real quick second. I gritted my teeth, seeing how fast time flew by. I replied to each forum, glancing at what was written before and putting in my own as a response.

Soon, I was finished with one, moving onto the next. When I was done, I looked at the other forums, unopened for a while, looking at the last response, grimacing, waiting for a reply. Screw it. I might as well. I cracked my fingers and got to writing, my eyes glazing over as I was getting sucked into it, picturing myself acting out the motions in the topic, doing the things my character was doing.

I smirked to myself as I waited with rapt attention.

When I finished with those, I walked back over to the lounge where I always seemed to be. I tapped my fingers on the "refresh" table in front of me, waiting and waiting. I was always here, never left really.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Tue 14 Aug - 19:52

(lol ok role-play now)

I dragged myself around the forum, flopping on my back into the lounge. I squeaked into a corner, staring up at the ceiling. Suddenly, my eyes went blank. I had switched to another tab, about ponies my job.

I noticed something was off, I lifted my head, seeing B0SS. Oh. She must've replied to stuff. I blankly pulled myself to the new topics, halfheartedly replying. I hated writer's block, definitely a role-players worst nightmare.

I thought about roleplaying. And how much it changed from when I learned. I thought about the first forum I joined... Sheesh, what a n00b I was. I was only 7.. Ahhhh.. Good times...
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Wed 15 Aug - 3:47

I looked over to see Tsume walk over to the forums, more like drag herself. I snickered, shaking my head and leaning back, hitting the 'refresh' table with my drumming fingers, I looked around the forum at all the topics it had to offer, I brought in my iPod and had put some of the tracks I listened to in one of the topics.

I saw Tsume walk back into the lounge, plopping down next to me, "Writer's block?" I drawled, my eyes peering over at her. She closed her own eyes and groaned, leaning her head back on the lounge couch.

"You have no idea." She whispered, groaning and rubbing her hands along her face. I snickered and got up, walking to the topics to check out what was written.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Wed 15 Aug - 4:13

I turned into Pinkie Pie, and laid down on the couch, taking up B0SS's old spot. Ugh, I hated this! Swamped with work and deadlines and I wanted to role-play so bad, I just, had no inspiration nor time.. Urgh... This was seriously getting out of hand...!

Or hoof. Whatever.

I read a little about Ling Chi, then flopped back on my stomach and groaned. My boss was calling me. I quickly left a 'sorry!' note to B0SS and left the room.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Wed 15 Aug - 5:20

I came back into the lounge after responding to all the topics, reading the sorry note Tsume left for me. I grinned, understanding.

I plopped down in the seat I had occupied earlier on the lounge chair. I settled in and relaxed, closing my eyes as I waited for a response.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Wed 15 Aug - 6:05

I rushed in to check on the responses, I had a short break in my work meeting to reply. Hopefully I could get some stuff down before I left.

I ended up replying to all the topics I could, before my boss came back and I had to shut it down. Close call... But totally worth it.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Sat 18 Aug - 6:12

I got up from the lounge chair, finally able to move around after being busy with everything else going on. I stretched wide, yawning. I grimaced, noticing the sweat that accumulated all over my body after moving around so much heavy shit. I noticed Tsume come back in earlier, though I couldn't reply to anything yet, so I sat here and moved around everything, made calls, and ate food.

I finally got a break so I walked to the forum topics, browsing through, grinning at each response I saw and wrote down everything I had wanted to reply to.

I frowned, my lips pursing as I got writer's block right in the middle of my sentence. I put in colorful choices of words and tried to distract whomever was reading from my writer's block awkwardness. Satisfied, I wandered back to the lounge and sat in my usual spot, drumming my fingers yet again on the "refresh" table, waiting patiently.

While I was waiting, I got up and walked out of the forum and went next door to the other forum, checking it, not seeing any other replies. I wandered back to this forum and plopped back down, settling in.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Sat 18 Aug - 10:01

I giggled as I walked into the forum, after a great night of fun. I wondered if B0SS had written anything. I still had writers block, on top of everything else that was going on, but it was alright. I would get over it soon, I could feel it.

I groaned as I wrote, I could feel a headache coming on- and suddenly, I heard a distant voice. '10 more minutes.' I hadn't even replied to one topic! Nor had I read any of them. Ugh! Why! I waited days for this, DAYS for this!!!! And now I only had 10 minutes? It made no sense, I hadn't been on the computer at all today... Argh!

I quickly read the responses and jotted down my answers, terribly sorry for the shortness. I winced as I clicked post reply, I always said quality over quantity, but that wouldn't do for this.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Thu 6 Sep - 10:35

I had gotten up from the lounge couch and replied to all the topics as best as I could. It was difficult, since I didn't want to do anything much while waiting for others.

I sat back down in the lounge and waited patiently. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and checked for messages, wincing as I saw the contents. I unlocked my phone and let my thumbs fly over the touch-screen keys, typing out a short reply to all of them. I let out a sigh as I massaged the back of my neck, looking back up at the room around me. No one had come in while I had been preoccupied in the short time.

I grimaced as a faint voice called to me. I tried to stay in my seat and focus on the room around me, anywhere besides the door where a face loomed and leered at me. I licked my dry lips, taking in a deep breath of deep indignation. I pushed the fear there down deep and closed my eyes, putting in my earbuds and turning the volume up all the way on the iPod I procured from my pocket, letting the music wash over me.

I waited patiently for a body to come in, somebody to come in and say something, anything. A song's intro came on and the words flowed into my head, "And I heard, as it were, the noise of thunder . . . "

I grinned, opening my eyes and smirking at the empty space around me. My mouth opened and my lips formed the words as the thick and haunting voice spoke in my head, "One of the four beasts saying come and see, and I so, and behold . . . A white horse."

The static in the song sent me back to a better time, my eyes unfocused as I got lost in the world.

"There's a man, going 'round, taking names . . .

He decides whom to free, and who to blame."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 16 May - 3:22