Kiba's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To My forum! This is Kiba! In this forum you can role play or just have fun posting in forums!

How I became mature (a life story by Tsume)

Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

How I became mature (a life story by Tsume) Empty How I became mature (a life story by Tsume)

Post by Tsume Sun 15 Jul - 4:52

Sorry if I don't seem like myself I'm high off of something I think it's like rabbit pee or something.

bruebgjshk

but anyway I wanna apologize for all those times I was really STOOPID and a snobby brat who had to get her way and just really really REALLY stupid!!!!! Forgive me and P.S:
    Do not look at my old posts
    DO nAWT PLEHUS

Anyway the story begins.

Look at me, lalala. Just enjoying my life, y'know? Your average student who sings in choir.

Okay let's back up: pretty much ANYTHING but average. I hate average-ness. It seems like the stupidest idea ever. Why be like everyone else? WHY

I was popular but not in the 'I'm rich and people are friends with me just to mooch off of my PARENT'S stash' way, but in the 'Hi! I'm nice and will be friends with anyone, and I'm always happy and funny!' way.

I only know about 1 incident of this happening, and that happens to be met (not to brag or anything).

But anyway, I decide, Hey, Why don't I check up on my BFF's old forum? I haven't gone on it in months.

I was horrified by the UGLIEST MOST AWFUL POSTS I HAD EVER MADE
    I was seriously considering mixing in detergent with my food and slowly poisoning myself.

Just kidding, that would be really stupid.
    I could just kill someone else!

THE END
    The only reason I wrote this was for the foreword thing hahahahahah yes I'm weird please forgive me right now. I'm actually VERY freaked out because I am bouncing off the walls crazy and I only had soup and fruit loops today. IS IT MY BIPOLAR NESS THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW

Current date/time is Thu 16 May - 8:11