Kiba's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To My forum! This is Kiba! In this forum you can role play or just have fun posting in forums!

Akaru's abandoning - Lilly's start - Spottedfur's leaving

Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Akaru's abandoning - Lilly's start -  Spottedfur's leaving Empty Akaru's abandoning - Lilly's start - Spottedfur's leaving

Post by Tsume Sat 26 Sep - 20:19

This is a new story I am making based on three wolves. It will alternate between their point of views, also known as a POV story. Please view the below key, and read the prologue to find out more.

Credits:
    Idea of coloring words ©️ Sintact from Wolfquest.
    Idea of Key and where the chapters are ©️ Mezzanota from Wolfquest.
    Idea of italic words ©️ Hoover from Wolfquest.
    Thanks Hoover for writing that story helping guide!
    Idea of using 'fur' at the end of name ©️ Erin Hunter.

Key:
    Akaru = Salmon
    Lilly = Khaki
    Spotted = Olive
    Other wolves will always be orange

Chapters from Akaru's point of view = Red + Italic
    Chapters from Lilly's point of view = Yellow + Italic
    Chapters from Spottedfur's point of view = Sienna + Italic

Lilly = Female
    Akaru = Male
    Spottedfur = Female

Prologue __________ First Page

Only user submitted wolves will be added to the key and all that.

References to Characters:
    Lilly: https://2img.net/h/oi38.tinypic.com/f39yip.jpg
    Akaru: https://2img.net/h/oi38.tinypic.com/210d2tl.png
    Spottedfur: https://2img.net/h/oi33.tinypic.com/2cpz3ax.png

Prologue

I panted heavily as I ran after the deer. Akaru was to my left, Spottedfur to my right. We had recently dispersed and were hungry. Thankfully, summer had come quickly and was plentiful with prey.

We raced after the young deer, our paws pounding the hard ground. Akaru's pads were made for this, and Spottedfur's were too. My pads seemed pink and soft, but they were tough too. Just not as much. I leaped gracefully over a boulder, and I heard Akaru scramble up. My slender body build made me a good jumper and chased. Akaru was rather bulky, making him slower yet stronger. Spottedfur was just in the middle, average size, average speed and strength, evenly balanced.

The deer we were chasing jumped over a small stream and I followed in pursuit. Once I was close enough, I charged at it and bit it's rump. It bleated in pain and bucked me. I fell off into some grass. I saw Akaru race over me and jump on the deer's back. Spottedfur stopped and sat next to me.
    "Are you okay?" She asked me. "Yeah" I said, getting up and shaking off. I turned and raced after the deer again. Akaru fell off, yelping. Spottedfur zoomed past me and leaped up. She fell down onto the unsuspected deer's back, and crushed it under her weight. It's spine broke and it buckled to it's knees, then died.

It fell on it's side and Spottedfur gorged herself. Happily, me and Akaru joined her.
    "That was awesome!" He yelled to her. After that, we were all so into our meal we didn't talk. I took out a bone and gnawed at it, then sucked out the sweet marrow inside. I licked my lips then stood up to stretch. Life was good.

Current date/time is Sun 19 May - 19:56