Kiba's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To My forum! This is Kiba! In this forum you can role play or just have fun posting in forums!

3 posters

Fighters Roleplay

Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Fighters Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Fighters Roleplay

Post by Tsume Thu 9 Aug - 2:11

I woke up, surprised a little by the coolness of my scrape and my new surroundings. I still couldn't believe I was back out in the wild, where I belonged. I glanced outside. The guy was dead, and beginning to decay.

The sun was still pretty high in the sky, it might begin to set soon. In essence, it was too hot to travel long. I crawled to the back of my scrape, leaning against my cold metal bat. I would wait until night time to travel, hopefully try and find Aiden. She was a fire elemental, right? Surely she would be emitting some form of fire to light her way at night.

She might be too far away though. Even if I did see some light from far away, it could be a guard, or another prisoner, or it might even be natural light.

I looked up at the ceiling of my scrape. I was pretty impressed with it, it was my first one. But digging it had come naturally. I guess that was kind of cheating.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Thu 9 Aug - 2:28

We wandered into the forest, no use getting caught again just as we had gotten out of the Stadium. I kept a fire-ball in the palm of me left hand as I held my sword in the other - I was right handed, so usually my sword is going to be in my right hand where I could brandish it.

It was clear they thought I should lead them, out in my 'Element.' Hah, get it? I'm an Elemental? Out in her Element? Oh, whatever. It's a friggan funny pun. Deal with it.

I found us a clearing a little deeper into the wilderness, the buzzing of cicadas signaled us to the oncoming darkness of the night, the crickets coming out, along with various other bugs. I remembered from training which areas to stay away from and which buzzing of bugs meant the kind of danger around. By the certain pitch, it could be a harried screech or silence, a very big threat was near.

Though, the low buzzing signaled comfortableness, so we were safe for now. I lead the prisoners into the clearing, "Gather as many branches as you can, either wet or not, get them up. Doesn't matter what size, either, big or small or ginormous, just get them."

Half of the prisoners left, looking for the branches or logs. I looked to the other half. "Gather up some berries, don't eat them until you bring them to me, if you find any sort of animal that doesn't talk or have gear on, bring it to me. Anything you can find. We'll siphon out everything and distribute it so we can feed everyone." They all nodded and went off for their task. I looked to Dreke, he raised his brow at me, "Find me some big water-resistant leave, would you pretty please?" He smirked, bowing and flourishing his hands, "As you wish, My Queen."

"And that's how it is."

Dreke gathered up the guards that had escaped with us and led them into the wilderness, leaving me alone in the clearing with only the injured and dying to accompany me.

Oh, it was going to be a long night. I settled on the grass, reaching for my power, a little juice was still left in me, enough to get some water out of the grass and bark, and light a big enough fire so it warmed everyone.

My thoughts strayed to Palila. I hope she was okay. My only friend I had made that was a prisoner like myself. I wanted to reach into the Earth and send out my senses, feel her somewhere, anywhere, though I had to wait, fill up my energy and save my juice, to survive for the moment. She might be dying.

My breath hitched and my heartbeat quickened, no, no, don't say that! She was fine. She had to be, she was a jackalope, out in her area, out in her woods. She was going to be fine. I tried to tell myself she was okay, but until I saw her alive and whole, I wouldn't be calm.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Thu 9 Aug - 2:39

(WHAT THE HECK! A whole paragraph of my last post got deleted!
    Nothing important happened really, just that she was being all hungry like and stuff.)

I woke up to crashing branches nearby. I stood up, listening.

"Ewww, a dead body! Look at it's brains!" A voice said. They were right outside my hole(Kinky That's what she said). "Just leave it, we can't eat that." Another voice said. Feet scuffled the earth and I could hear the branches of my bush were being torn off. I froze as the one covering the entrance of my scrape was broken.

"Look! A rabbit hole! Food!" The little sunlight coming in was blocked out, probably by a face. "I don't think anything's in there." Another voice said.

I scrambled backward, wincing at every scuffle my foot made. They would hear me.

"I think something is in there," the first voice said. A hand reached into my scrape, coming close to me. I narrowed my eyes and lunged, sinking my teeth into his hand. I let go and fell back, just as he retreated his hand.

"OH GOD! It bit me!! Ahhh, ahhh, ooo...." the others comforted him. I tried to get rid of the metallic taste in my mouth, but with nothing to wash it out with, I was stuck.

I waited until the voices were long gone.

Dragging my bat behind me, I checked outside. The bush was now just a stump, and the tree had been stripped of it's lower branches. They looked like clean cuts, so somebody had a knife or axe or whatever.

I shivered and scanned the area around me. The sun was mostly set. I looked in the direction the prisoners came from. It was worth an investigation. I slowly crept there, the heat of the scrub beating down on my back. The sun didn't give up until it was pure night.

As I approached, I saw a large gathering of people- the prisoners. A fire like glow came from the center, but it looked too small and too high up to be a bonfire or whatever. Aiden? Perhaps.

I climbed a tree, an advantage of being able to stand on two legs, and crawled to the edge of a low branch. I looked at the group, and grinned. Aiden! She was right in the middle! I leapt from the branch and landed on her head, before stumbling and falling, dropping my bat. "I'm ok! I'm ok!" I said, even though nobody asked. They just stood. And stared.

Which made me feel a little awkward...
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Thu 9 Aug - 2:45

I squealed and grinned, picking up the fallen Warrior Palila where she had fallen on the ground off my head. "You're alive! I just squealed!" I cried in delight, hugging her to me. I must have been crushing her because she started to make a gurgling noise of suffocation. I quickly stopped, "Sorry. I forgot you're easily squish-able." She grinned up at me.

"I missed you! I hoped you were alive so I could find you." I told her honestly, she just laughed, "I'm too tough." I smirked, "That you are."

(sorry it's so short!)
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Thu 9 Aug - 2:52

(please, look at my posts! xD)

I looked at the prisoners around me, and immediately blushed. I was too shy to socialize with them all, especially after such an.. Erm, entrance. I grabbed my bat and began to walk away, smiling shyly. "Um, I'll get vegetables and stuff.. Uhh.. yeah.." I said softly.

I figured by the way everyone was holding something they were going to build a fort or whatever. I may as well help by collecting food, right? I hopped as quick as I could to get away, stopping to let my cheeks return to normal.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid! Ugh! Why was I so.. ugh! I wish I handled that differently." I sighed to myself, before moving on.

I saw some blueberry bushes, so I made a little pouch of leaves. It was weak and occasionally some berries fell out, but it was good enough.

I returned to the group, tapping a random person's leg. She turned, just some random prisoner, and I handed her the pouch, before hopping off again.

I looked for fo- oh no I didn't. I sat down and thought about how I was going to legitimately talk to Aiden. About how I was probably going to go solo later. I just couldn't do large groups. I hated them. I sighed and put my head in my paws. What to do, what to do.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Thu 9 Aug - 3:39

I sighed as she hopped away. I didn't like a lot of people, I didn't trust a lot of them to turn on us. I had to stick with Palila. There was nothing else I could do for these people except get them started and get some food before they were off.

I had the gathered wet logs in a pile, and the dry ones in another. Dreke had returned with large water-resistant leaves. They were huge leaves, twice the size of banana-tree-leaves.

I gathered up as much power as I could, and drew water from the wet logs and the grass surrounding us. The grass shriveled up and became golden, dead. The logs became dry, and totally burnable. I drew the giant mass of water around me and put them in the water-resistant leaves. The water pooled to the center, clear and clean. I had made sure the leaves were cleaned as well, drawing small amounts of power to get all the dirt off and stuff.

I pulled power to me and had the now dry logs levitate in the air, and moved them to the other pile of logs. Everyone backed away a few paces as they piled there, rocks gathered around them so as to not set the woods on fire. With a flick of my wrist, I sent a giant fireball that way. The fire caught onto the wood and the bonfire started, heating up the small clearing.

"Everybody grab water and get small increments of food and distribute it as much as you can so everyone get's some. In the morning, this all disappears, and we go our separate ways. Are we clear?" I could tell they all agreed, eyeing each other not to slaughter the other in their sleep.

I sighed, watching as Palila looked up at me with a look that said she had something to say, I shook my head, raising a hand. "It's okay, Palila. I'm sorry. I know probably staying in a group is kind of safer, though I can't. I don't trust any of them to try and slaughter us in our sleep. I trust you, and you only. Dreke too probably, though I'm going to separate from the group. I can understand if you want to stay."

She looked at me with an exasperated expression, letting out a big whoosh of air she looked like she had been holding in.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Thu 9 Aug - 7:51

I nudged Aiden's foot, saying goodbye. "I'll meet you here in the morning. I'm going to sleep in my own little den. I know I'd be safe here, I just.. Yeah. I'll find you and we can head off together. If you, um, still want to, that is.." I gulped softly and began to hop away, waving to her.

My scrape was untouched. Thank goodness. I no long had the branch to protect me, so after I crawled in, I plugged up the entrance a little. It was just big enough to let in any sunlight and air, but it would be hard to trip on and whatnot.

I curled up to my baseball bat, sighing as the already cold air got colder in the back of my scrape. This was the life. Except I'd be on the move with Aiden.

I wonder what our life would be like, if we traveled together. Would be settle down and wait for help or whatever, or would we search for it? We'd have to go into the neighboring kingdom of FGHIJ. The coliseum where we were housed was easily a a couple hundred miles, maybe a thousand even, from the border.

But FGHIJ always welcomed prisoners of ABCDE with open arms. It could work. I just wished to fall asleep, so I could wake up faster and meet up with Aiden and find out what she was planning. I closed my eyes, finally falling into a slumber- not necessarily deep, but it was rest.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Thu 9 Aug - 11:47

I shook my head at the silly rabbit. Of course I wanted to head off with her. She's the only one person I fully trusted in the short time we've come to know each other.

I went back to the food and grabbed up a banana and some berries, following the small trail the jackalope left, I found a little den, placing the banana and berries inside, whispering softly, "Goodnight, Palila. Sleep well, friend. I'll see you in the morning." And walked away quietly.

I went back to the fire, grabbing a peach from one of the leaves and walked to the closest tree. I placed the peach in my mouth and sent a little push into the Earth. I was soon airborne and I used the air around me, twirling my fingers and flexing my hands so I suspended myself in the air, levitating myself so I could steady myself onto a thick branch for the night. Once I was settled, I let go of the air, letting it flow naturally around me once again. I munched on my peach and siphoned water out of the tree I sat on, pulling water from it and popping it into my mouth with a flick of my wrist and a pinch of my fingers.

I watched the fire down below, watched my fellow prisoners settle in for the night. I had to think of something. We had to head into the neighboring kingdom, get something to get us going adequately. Maybe, we could see my brothers and father for a short time, get better weapons than we had, even though these were pretty handy.

I finished munching on my peach. I looked at the tendrils of leftover peach on the wrinkled seed. I gently laid the seed in the palm of my hand, and pulled power from the ground, grabbing dirt and heaving a little bit up to me. I planted the seed in the dirt in the palm of my hand and pushed a little power into it, making the seed grow tiny, thin roots, then thicker and thicker. I added a little water from the tree I sat in, and watched the tree grow in the palm of my hand, felt it's new energy pulse and grow, fresh and innocent to the world. I gently let it drift down to the ground and plant itself a little ways away, little green leaves sprouted on the sapling and I grinned at the brightness of it. I gave it a little more pushed, watching as it doubled in size to that of half the tree I sat on, which was pretty massive.

. . . Maybe Palila and I could have a life like that. Having something so simple that could grow into something, something more. Beautiful and innocent, divine. I knew what I wanted for us, but what we would get would be totally different.

Once a Gladiator, Always a Gladiator.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Thu 9 Aug - 20:07

I woke up, squinting. There was a banana and some berries in front of me. I squealed, hopping back in surprise. I leaned forward and sniffed them. They smelled of Aiden. I relaxed. She just let the food.

I carefully ate the banana, savoring every bite. The berries were still juicy, so I felt pretty good at the end of breakfast. I stretched and headed out, checking my surroundings. It was dawn. I went back inside to retrieve my baseball bat, then hopped out, heading back to where Aiden's camp thing was.

On the way, I could feel the air heating up. It usually fell close to zero at night, the temperature, that is. It was kind of like a scrub desert hybrid, I never took geography! Or geology. Whatever that thing is.

I stopped at the edge of camp. Most were asleep. I looked up, seeing Aiden resting in a tree. There was a tree net to her, that wasn't there before, but was suspiciously large... I couldn't tell if the Elemental was awake or asleep, so I just climbed up to her and tapped on her head, waiting for a response.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Fri 10 Aug - 3:45

I was dreaming of my life back at the farm. My brothers and I were sparring, Zane had gotten the better of me and had me in a lock. Though Shawn came to my rescue, swooping in and laughing at Zane's stricken face as he suddenly landed in the mud and I was totally fine, a sword to his throat, giggling.

I felt a tapping on my head, a faint sound. I jolted awake, instantly alert, my eyes swirling and my hands glowing as I instantly grabbed onto Fire.

I noticed Palila next to me, and I instantly dropped my hands, my power dimming down to the usual hum in the back of my mind, smiling meekly, "Sorry, force of habit."

"You wan't to go now? With me? I will understand if you don't want to come with me, Palila. I know I'm not the best company sometimes." I looked at her, not letting her see the plead in my eyes or hear it in my voice. If she wanted to come with me, then I'll be the happiest woman ever, on the road with my friend.

If she would go with me, I would find something better for us in the Kingdom FGHIJ to the South-East.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Fri 10 Aug - 4:22

"Of course. Why else would I wake you?" I said softly. "Do you want to leave now? Or, um, whenever, is, um, fine with me, of course.." I hopped from the tree. I turned and backed up, leaving adequate room for her to jump down.

"I'll, just, be, uh, waiting by that tree over there." I said meekly, my shyness now in full force. I hopped to a large tree nearby, leaving enough room for her to talk to herself, if she wanted to, or whatever.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Fri 10 Aug - 4:58

I jumped down from the tree, hitting the ground hard and coming into a roll. Springing up on my two feet, I shook the dirt from my hair and pulled a leaf from the thick curls, grimacing as it was only a fraction of what was in my hair.

Sighing, I would have Palila brush it out later. I had stocked gold into my little pouch that hung from my hips, Dreke had loaned me a lot, and it jingled just slightly.

"Palila, you ready to go?" I grinned at her shocked face, then a smirk broke across it, "Let's go! I'm excited!"

I grabbed her up and turned on my heel. I sprinted through the forest, away from the broken Stadium, away from fellow prisoners and Dreke and his guards. I ran fast and far, going as fast as I could holding a jackalope, which was pretty fast.

I pulled my Air power to me, propelling us farther, faster. The trees were blurs around us, the wind whipped my hair around my face, the wind stinging my eyes. Palila buried her face in my shoulder, hiding her face from the wind.

I headed South-East, towards the Kingdom FGHIJ. We would get there, and I would get more adequate covering for ourselves. We would be safe there, for a little while.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Fri 10 Aug - 5:04

I clung to her for a little while, until my feet fell asleep. "Aiden!" I shouted, it was loud from the air and how fast she was running, but even shouting was unnecessary. I blushed as she stopped. "Can I hop alongside you?" I asked. She nodded, and I leapt from her arms. I knew I probably couldn't keep up with her, but it was worth a try. Besides, I needed to stretch my legs. I sprinted in the direction we had been heading.

My baseball bat hit my back as I ran, but I ignored it. It was mostly flying in the wind, whether that was from Aiden or not I wasn't sure, but it only occasionally bumped my spine. She was ahead of me, I could tell, but I didn't mind. I hopped faster, kicking as hard as I could with each hop. I was staying steady just a little behind her.

I had no clue if she was using wind or not to propel her, but either way, this was fun! I giggled, speeding up. I tried to match her pace and did pretty good for a little bit. At this rate, we would be at FGHIJ in just a few days!
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Fri 10 Aug - 5:16

I hid my grin as I used a little pit of Air and propelled Palila faster too, we had to get far enough away from our fellow prisoners and Dreke and his guards before they all woke up, so we would be at a safe distance so we could rest and not worry about anybody finding us.

As we passed some fruit trees, I reached my hand out, grabbing many berries in my hands. I ate just a few, letting the juices run across my tongue. I propelled Palila a little faster and I slowed down just a smidgen so I could hand her the berries.

She took them gladly and ate them, savoring the taste. They were juicy, and so yummy. Nothing like naturally grown food.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Fri 10 Aug - 5:29

I could feel the air behind me, and grinned at Aiden, thanking her. The berries tasted good. We kept running, I switched to two legs at one point, sprinting like one of those professionals. This was going better than expected!

(Uh, let's assume her baseball bat is attached to her necklace or something for now, xD Idk)
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Fri 10 Aug - 5:44

(Hahaha! Alright xD )

We came upon a stream and I had us stop to rest. Palila's breaths were haggard as she bent over the stream. I guided over a wave and had it wash over her to cool down her body.

I guided another wave over to me, having it wash over me. I shivered at the coolness, it felt good against my hot muscles, tense and weary. I pulled another wave to me, soaking myself. I took some water out next, guiding all the dirt and grime and nastiness out just like I had with the waves.

I guided some over to Palila, let it hover in the air as she drank. I drank my own little bubble, letting the cold water glide down my throat and nourish me.

I trudged over to the grass and plopped down on it, closing my eyes against the bright sun. "Good job, Lila. I'm proud of my jackalope." I grinned in her general direction.

She trudged over and laid down next to me, her wet fur shaking out and basking in the sun.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Fri 10 Aug - 5:55

I stood up, and moved to the stream. I sat, staring at the water. I was breathing heavy from the excitement, the air rushing behind me and the dirt I was kicking up. I felt like I could run forever.

I flinched as she said 'Lila'. I never really liked Lila, it was too girlish for my tastes. That was why I preferred to be called Pal. Although I was shy, I wasn't girlish. However my shyness won out, I stayed silent, watching the water, my fur drying in clumps.

I shivered, my fur was soaked, and I felt too cold, although the sun was doing it's job well. I knew soon I would wish for this coolness, as we ran in the sun. I sighed inwardly, glad we were out of the coliseum, but honestly.. I loved it out in the scrub. It was where my kind lived.

I thought I caught a wife of jackalope once or twice. I knew a lot of them lived in the FGHIJ scrubland, perhaps I could settle down there? But I felt so at home in ABCDE. What to do, what to do...
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Fri 10 Aug - 10:34

I noticed her flinch at the word Lila as I opened my eyes. She didn't like it, I assumed. So I'll just stick with Palila.

"Well, we can start going again, or we can take a little bit longer of a break, or keep walking. Either way we're doing something, moving around and stuff." I grinned down at her as she put her paws into the cool waters of the stream. She looked to be in deep thought, and I didn't blame her.

We could decide out own futures now. I've been in that Colosseum for a long time, always fighting. I knew for certain what was going to happen one day or another, I would die in battle, finally dead once the people got bored with me. I would get beasts sent on me, and I would die brutally, without mercy, ripped apart.

I got up every morning, did my little workouts as I trained in my cell. I got up and out of the cell to watch the first math of the day. I was put back into my cell, I was fed, I washed. I got ready for my fight, I was sent into the arena. I fought, I slain. I went back to my room, fed and washed, trained some more, then went to sleep, exhausted and tired. That was my routine. Everyday, no thought to anything else.

Now? I had to figure out what to do next, put my training to the test. I could decide what I would do, I could decide on what I would become, I had options I didn't have before. I wasn't sure about my future anymore. I didn't know how I was going to die, and that scared me.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Fri 10 Aug - 10:41

(HOLY CRAP WE'RE IN ROME?! O.O Crazy lol)

"Let's keep going. How about this time we keep a good, solid pace? The others are long behind us and we may find a good shelter or foods if we move slower?" I suggested. I hopped a little in the general direction we were headed.

"Seems so far off. I can't even see the Coliseum anymore. I wonder what they're doing right now. Do you think they're looking for us?"
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Fri 10 Aug - 10:57

(What? I JUST SAID COLOSSEUM 'CAUSE THAT'S WHAT I PICTURED IT AS! WE DON'T HAVE TO BE IN ROME! O.O )

I thought about her words, "Sure. We could keep moving. They probably are, looking for the Elemental to do all their crap for them." I snorted, yeah.

I shook my head, "Lead on, Palila. I'm following you, girl." I winked down at her as I followed being her, keeping pace with her hopping.

Hopefully, I'll come up with a plan soon, either of us.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Fri 10 Aug - 11:00

(LOLOLOL it was just a joke chillax! xD Colosseum is the specific one in Rome, Coliseum is general for all of those large viewing area things ^^ The more you know haha)

I hopped onward, grunting as the hot sun beat down on us. I was easy going at first, I wanted to break into a run and keep going. I was glad I didn't though, if I didn't conserve my energy I wouldn't have gone half as far as I did. I checked back frequently at Aiden.

We kept moving, until we noticed the sun beginning to set. "Want to start to build a shelter now, or wait?" I asked her, stopping.

(sorry gotta go 1 AM here!)
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Fri 10 Aug - 11:19

(It's all good Very Happy )

I nodded, "Go rest over there, I'll be done with the shelter in no time." She nodded to me, her breaths ragged as she trudged over to the tree I had pointed, putting herself into the shade.

I took in a deep breath, drawing down deep inside me, to the coiled power I hadn't unleashed yet. I pulled the power up through me, felt it uncoil down inside my soul and come out. I took a little step back, feeling the vibrations of the earth through my feet.

I kept my hands in sync with my right leg. I raised my foot and in a flow of movement, took a step forward and stomped it down, my palms flat towards the ground. I slid my left foot out easily to my side, bringing my body with it, turning and twisting. The vibrations picked up, sending my power and bending to it. I turned all the way around in a quick motion, sliding my foot deep into the ground at the same time stomping it. A rock was was erected in front of me instantly. As I was still moving, my hands connected with it, my face just a breath away.

I took in a deep breath, and pushed. The straight wall of rock tumbled down to the ground, with a hand flourish, it was erected up again, six feet tall. With a stomp, and a punched out fist, I snapped my right wrist to the side, my left hand close to my chest. Another wall was erected.

I danced around the next wall, then the next, pushing rocks out of the ground to create a box made of brown boulder. With another breath, I stepped into the rock, molding my body with it, disappearing inside. It felt like stepping through water. I emerged on the other side, the rock as solid as it had been.

I pushed my palms face down to the ground, my fingers flexing tightly as I pushed rock up through the boulders, a ceiling going in place. The room became pitch black. I flicked my fingers in the corner, where a shell-like shelf opened, like a cup, the little opening towards the top. I gathered up wet branches inside the little shelter, removing the water, and put it inside the little cup. I did so in every corner of the little shelter.

I snapped my fingers, an the twigs were lit on fire, providing light. I made a bigger cup, lower to the ground so Palila could access it. I kept the water floating in the air. I let the water glide over to the large cup/bowl in the wall, where it settled.

I molded myself into the rock wall, where I startled Palila. "It's all ready! I'll go out and look for food, you can stay in there." I grabbed her up in my arms and went over to the rock. I let the hum take over both of us, letting us inside.

Her eyes widened at what I had done. In every corner there was a light that illuminated the room with a light glow. Water was provided where we could reach, and the moss and grass on the floor was comfortable to lay on, a little dirt patch off to the side where she could dig a warren if she wanted.

"I'll be back, Palila. Make yourself comfortable." I winked at her and disappeared through the rock.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Fri 10 Aug - 19:43

I had gotten some sand in my throat running here, hence the funky breathing, so I lapped at the water until my throat was smooth again. I left enough for Aiden to drink her fill, too.

I sniffed at the dirt patch. I began to dig at it. It fell back smoothly, and I dug harder. Soon a suitable size scrape was formed. I put my baseball bat next to the entrance, and crawled inside, curling into a ball and resting. I listened for any sign of Aiden, to no avail. I thought I heard some thumps in the ground, but I couldn't tell if it was Aiden or fruit or what.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Sat 11 Aug - 4:32

I had caught a deer, one that didn't talk or anything, that wasn't mystical. I killed it smoothly, shoving my sword through it's rib cage right to it's heart, severing it's spine at the same time, paralyzing it. I dragged it back over my shoulder with a huff. It was quite heavy.

I had berries in my other hand with a banana and a peach and grapes and a plumb. It was amazing what kinds of fruits and vegetables were in this forest.

I emerged into the hut I had erected, seeing the warren dug already. I placed the fruits by the entrance.

"Come out and eat, Palila." I smiled as she stuck her head out, grinning at the banana. Her eyes widened as I threw the deer down on the floor, huffing as I lost all the weight the deer had.

"If you want some meat just ask me, I know you probably won't eat it but I might as well offer." I snickered. She rolled her eyes. I took in another deep breath, squaring my shoulders as I picked up the deer again, both hands free this time. The little break from the weight was nice, now it was time to get back to work.

"I'm gonna go skin it and cook it, if you need anything just holler." With that, I phased the deer and I through the rock so I could get started on my dinner.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Sat 11 Aug - 4:39

I hungrily dug into the food, I needed all the energy I could get. I was surprised at how strong and resourceful Aiden could be, but I guess it came with being an elemental, or something like that anyway.

At the end of my meal, I felt full and for once, it was paired with happiness. Life was taking a turn for the better. I settled back into my little burrow, laying my head back. I would greet Aiden when she returned, maybe we could talk a little more, under happier conditions.

Aiden really was a nice person, when I first heard of her I expected her to be some rude stuck up Elemental, but no, she was the opposite.

She had probably never heard of me before my battle, but that was alright. We met up, and ended up being travel buddies. All that mattered to me was being happy and getting away from ABCDE.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content