Kiba's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To My forum! This is Kiba! In this forum you can role play or just have fun posting in forums!

2 posters

Fighters RP

Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Fighters RP Empty Fighters RP

Post by Tsume Sat 28 May - 5:14

Well in this RP you are like a gladiator and you have to fight. You were captured and made a slave by some group (need to think of a name) and trained to fight others, be it fellow people, animals, or even your best friend. It is current day but due to some decisions the world is kind of different, we are in America, too. Also in a freak accident a few years ago a massive earthquake damaged the whole country and rearranged stuff, and also made all of the nuclear bomb factory places explode! So you can be mutated and have powers and stuff. There are different tribes in america, and the tribe that captured you is the most powerful. First you fight then try to escape, like as a group. Also in the past decade they have been experimenting on people so you can be an experiment too.

So yes, you can be a mutant, have powers, and so forth, you don't even have to be human. There are restraints though. Also there is modern technology but you can have like sort of advanced technology, and technology from games and stuff. Also you can be someone who controls and regulates the slaves or is part of the tribe that captued the gladiators.
    The restraints are you can't just say that you can fly, and then be like "I was fighting some guy and got a great idea and flew up into the air and out of the stadium". Understand? Also no controlling other's character or being like this: "I grabbed the guy and kicked him in the stomach then slapped him across the face and he fell and lost." Let the other character decide if they get hit or escape, etc. But don't dodge too much.

FORM:

Name:
    Description:
    Personal Weapons:
    Backgroundstory/how they got here(optional):
    Powers:
    other:

Name: Wolfy
    Description: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] A thylacine rabbit mix thing. At first she was a human but she was being experimented on and when she was in the middle of an experiment, where they were trying to fuse her DNA with thylacine and rabbit DNA, a nuclear power plant exploded nearby. So she was fully transformed into that creature. She can stand on two legs or four and run on two and four legs, but she's only about 2 1/2 feet tall.
    Personal Weapons: Baseball bat, claws, teeth
    Backgroundstory/how they got here(optional): She was hunting one day for her tribe, her being the only mutant canine in her tribe, and she was caught and enslaved, then when they saw her fighting talent they trained her to be a gladiator.
    Powers: Super speed,
    other:

WIP

you can start if you like you don't need to be approved.
    Dio
    Dio
    Leviathan

Fighters RP Empty Re: Fighters RP

Post by Dio Sat 28 May - 9:25

Name: Sieghart-(pronounced= Sig-Heart)
    Description: Regular- [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
    Rage- [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
    Personal Weapons: Soluna- a two sword combination-Short sword/Dagger=Luna
    Great Sword=Sol...Short Sword+Great Sword=Soluna
    [Only admins are allowed to see this link]Top=Luna/Middle=Sol/Bottom=Soluna
    Backgroundstory/how they got here(optional): N/A
    Powers: Special skills= Highlander Assault/Soul Edge/Hyper-Sonic Blade
    Also has special ability called "Just Frame" where he can repeatedly slash forward/backward/ or both
    [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
    other: He looks like a teenager, but is quite old o.o
    Has a rage mode where he becomes a little bit stronger and faster though he must wait for it to charge to activate the full potential. (May not be used every time I post here.)
    He went from being a Gladiator to Warlord to Duelist and now to Prime Knight
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm not a huge fan of starting first because I tend to bore people T^T
    Can someone do the honors and start first ^^
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Sat 4 Jun - 2:59

(ha ha okay I'll start first. Also your character is pretty bomb! Very Happy )

I stepped out into the arena and prepared myself to fight, holding my baseball bat up. I growled as the door on the other side of the arena opened. A leopard stepped out of the opening and snarled. I charged at it, bat raised, and it rushed to meet me. I brought down my bat, hard, and smashed the leopards skull. Dazed, and coughing up blood, it rushed towards me again, and I was caught off guard. It slashed my side and I dropped my bat as I fell to the ground.

(sorry if the topic description bored you, it was kinda long. lol)
    Dio
    Dio
    Leviathan

Post by Dio Sat 4 Jun - 23:15

(Thank you, your character is pretty beast ^^. I found the topic description interesting lol)

I grabbed my Soluna waiting for my opponent to attack. The man ran straight towards me, so I used Soul Break and slashed my sword downward at the guy. He dodged in time and tried to attack. I got hit, but then used my Rage mode and became faster and stronger. I used my skill, "Hyper-Sonic Blade" and a bunch on swords circled the arena. I slashed almost everywhere as if I was teleporting, and I hit the guy many times. Then I stabbed my Soluna into the ground and all the swords circling above just all flew straight at the man and he soon lost the match. I looked down at the man who was bleeding severely, "Did you just really try challenging me?" I asked sarcastically.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Thu 9 Jun - 3:44

(Ha ha. O.o Whoa nice post as well! xD)

As the leopard charged at me I jumped up and landed on it's back. I clawed it's face until it collapsed. Then I sank my teeth into it's neck, and soon the match was finished. I limped out of the arena, dragging my bat behind me, to get ready for my next fight.
    Dio
    Dio
    Leviathan

Post by Dio Sat 11 Jun - 1:35

(lol thank you ^^)
    As I used my sleeve to wipe the blood off my mouth, I waited until my next opponent came. The gate began to rise open, leaping out of the darkness was a giant lion. The fur was a very faint brown and mane was a light brown with hints of yellow. I wasn't expecting to fight an animal, so that caught me off guard.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Sat 11 Jun - 19:18

I bandaged my side and stretched a few times to make sure it wouldn't fall off. Then I grabbed my bat and walked out into the arena again, ready to face a new opponent. When the gate rose slowly, I saw a man in heavy armor rushing towards me, carrying a mace and a battle axe. Bodybuilder much? I thought to myself as I prepared to attack.
    Dio
    Dio
    Leviathan

Post by Dio Sun 12 Jun - 1:13

This lion let out a huge roar, and then started to charge at me. The lion then caught up and slashed me so far with just one of its paw. I banged into a wall and was quite injured. "I can't give up." I though as I started to recover from the attack. I prepared my Soluna and ran towards the lion. First, I slide-kicked it and got to the other side of it. Next, I slashed it to get back on the other side, and kept repeating the slashing movement back and forth(Known as JF)
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Thu 16 Jun - 4:17

As he swung at me, I jumped up and landed on his shoulders. I bit into the back of his neck, but he swung his mace at me, and I had to jump off. Then he turned quickly, bringing his axe towards my face. I tried to jump out of the way but it caught my leg. I got slashed and stepped back a little, limping. Then I charged, or should I say, limped really fast at him and clawed his legs. He dropped his axe when he went to clutch the wound.
    Dio
    Dio
    Leviathan

Post by Dio Sat 18 Jun - 8:50

As i kept repeating or JFing, the lion soon weakened. I then stopped when it fell to the ground, and to make sure it was gone for good, "Soul Edge!" I yelled as I slashed my Soluna down on its head, cracking its skull. Blood splattered all over the ground and I have won once again.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Tue 21 Jun - 4:32

I jumped onto his back and this time sank my teeth deeply into the back of his neck. I severed a major vein and he fell to the ground. As I bit down harder, he died. I stood up and stretched. Another one dead.
    Dio
    Dio
    Leviathan

Post by Dio Fri 24 Jun - 2:03

As I placed my Soluna on my back, I yawned. "What's going to be next." I wondered.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Fri 24 Jun - 3:01

I walked back into the area behind the arena. I sat down and yawned. I was almost asleep on my paws. Being smaller than most other competitors had it's ups and downs, and getting tired easily was one of the downs. I lay down and fell asleep.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Tue 7 Aug - 8:38

REBOOTING PLEASE IGNORE

But don't delete please, I need this info for reference

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content