Kiba's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To My forum! This is Kiba! In this forum you can role play or just have fun posting in forums!

5 posters

1950's Swing!

Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

1950's Swing! - Page 4 Empty Re: 1950's Swing!

Post by Tsume Sat 18 Aug - 10:05

(Don't worry! Smile )

"Hey everypo-body, I mean... What's up?" I was a little flustered from that vampire, people always teased me about being, well, you know, because of my rainbow hair, but I was 100% straight.

We chatted for a little, it felt a bit weird to get all this attention, and I suppressed my natural boasting attitude- I didn't boast much but I wasn't afraid to flaunt my achievements.

(Erg, sorry! SOooooooo incredibly short x( Control her as you see fit in your post, if you want)
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Sat 18 Aug - 13:39

(It's all good! I almost just drank a bug out of my tea, it flew into my face and I almost ate it. *Shudder* o.o Now I'm trying to eat my snickers bar but it's frozen because I had it in the freezer so it wouldn't melt now it's hard like a rock so I can't eat it without breaking my teeth. Oh, food. Why are you retaliating against me? I love you. Sad )

We all sat and chatted for a moment before Honey left and came back, "Alright, girls! It's time to dance again! Get your asses out there and go wild!" We all squealed and got up and out of our chairs. Honey winked at RD, "Hun, drinks are on the house anytime you come in. Anybody besides us who likes Del and chooses to stick around the stubborn girl is welcome here anytime. Stay as long as you like, hell, you want a job here? Just come on down here and ask me anytime if you want one, we've always got spots open."

RD didn't know what to say, her mouth opened and closed, I grinned, "It's alright, RD. You can do anything you want, it's an offer that always stands." With that, I left RD with Honey, knowing she was in capable hands as the girls and I walked out on stage.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Sat 18 Aug - 20:01

(I hate that! Sorry! Sad )

I smiled gratefully at Del, and turned to Honey. "Thanks for the free drinks. Although I'll have to decline your dancing offer- I stink at dancing!" *insert Honey reply here, not sure if she would leave after a bit or what* While I giggled at a comment she made, I glanced down at my watch, and my jaw suddenly dropped. No. Nonononononononononononono. Honey noticed and asked me what was wrong.

"I..I...Pardon my language, but SHIT!" Her face still questioned what it was. "I was supposed to pick up someone from another town an hour ago.. I, uh, fly a plane, and I'm already an hour late! It takes an hour to get there! Oh shit!" I quickly stood up, but not before quickly hugging Honey goodbye(yeah lol what)- I could see how Del and the others saw her as a mother figure. "I hate to abandon you like this! Truly! Tell Del I'll visit her tomorrow, if she's free!"

And then, I rushed out. I'd have to fly fast, really fast, to get there in t- well, I was already an hour late.. Another hour of waiting couldn't do her harm, right?

(belch sorry, inspiration levels= 0 Also plot holes, plot holes everywhere(at least for RD))
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Mon 27 Aug - 9:11

Honey snickered, "Darling, none of these girls knew how to dance until I taught them how, and look at the pros they are now, all suggester swagger and what-not. I could teach you how to make a man pant and grow hot in just one look if you would like." She winked at RD, and RD responded with a giggle.

They disappeared out of my sight as we entered the stage, going to dance. About a minute into the dance, I saw RD rush out, panic on her face. The bouncers moved out of her way as she flew past them, rushing out into the cold air.

I focused on the dance, a smile on my face, though concern instantly sparked deep inside me. I wonder if she was alright.

When we finished, all the girls grabbed arms and bowed low, giggling and snickering as the people in the crowd whooped. That's when excitement started to bubble up inside me. I wonder how they would react when I danced Friday night. I pictured how I would move inside my head, how their eyes would watch me with either rapture, awe, reverence, or bored looks, glares, and distaste. I put the number together myself, though I don't know how it would go over, none of the girls had seen me practice, seen me dance my number.

I was no doubt nervous, I was shaking in my very core and I wasn't even performing yet.

(Sorry it's all, "HERH." I'm just kinda like, meh right now. xD )
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Tue 28 Aug - 4:10

I felt guilty for leaving Del in the middle of her performance. But I had to pick up that girl! I ran home, pushing people aside as I made a mad dash (hehe. DASH. xD I am horrible) to my house. I fumbled with my keys, before finally flinging open the door- my night guard would close it- and rushing to the back. I only had time to half throw on my jacket and toss my goggles over my head. The plane started quickly, almost too quickly, and as soon as everything was stable, I settled down.

I fixed my jacket and fully put on my aviator goggles. Calm down, RD. Freaking out won't get you there any faster. I rolled my neck and adjusted my grip on the wheel(or whatever). The flight was going well, I was already halfway there. I saw some thin grey clouds up ahead, shit, there's definitely be turbulence on the way back. Oh well. As I got closer, I noticed more grey clouds... Wait a second, those weren't clouds, that was smoke! I landed quickly, I was a little away from town, but I was not flying into the fray! I could hear some gunshots and screams. I rushed there, and saw the girl I was supposed to pick up hiding near a gate, bleeding from her arm.

"Ohmygod! Are you alright?!" I yelled above the fighting. She nodded and glared at me, but it gave way to pain. I helped her to the plane. "Don't worry, we'll get you home in no time, I'm so sorry I'm late, I just forgot and-" "Just start the damn plane!" She said through gritted teeth. We were in the air in minutes.

The flight got easier as we got farther away. She had gotten shot in her arm, and her mysterious package(can't remember if there was or wasn't one.. O.O let's pretend) had disappeared. Maybe it was some rebel thing, I had no clue! It was my job to fly her back home, that was all I was gonna do- besides give her a first aid kit.

When the bleeding stopped and the skies were clear... Then I relaxed. Everything would be fine. Everything would be fine.

I wondered where Del was...
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Sat 10 Nov - 10:48

(Alright, just gonna reply)

Since the dance finished, I was working as a waitress for the moment, since two of them were sick at the moment. The cold got to them, and the cold was getting to me too, though not the physical cold . . .

No, it was the feeling of empty. For some strange reason, as I held drinks on my plate and walked around, serving Irish Car Bombs and Blackened Tans, wading through cigarette smoke and seeing people milling about, in couple of all shapes, sizes, and genders, friends gathered around laughing and smiling, I felt a pang in my heart.

I longed for something, someone. The couple in front of me was laughing as I handed the man his Guinness, and the female just a coke and rum. "Is there anything else you would like?" I smiled at them. I felt detached from my body.

The male started a deep chuckle and kissed the female on the nose, pulling her in close and holding her against his side. She giggled and blushed, the light pink tint crawled up the side of her neck to her cheeks, turning a light rose. The tip of her nose coloring a lighter coral pink, her long lashes gracing her beaming cheeks as her dark chocolate eyes fluttered downwards.

"No thank you, we'll be fine. Sorry, I can't seem to get rid of him." She spoke softly, as if bashfully. I grinned at her, "It's alright, Hun. Just make sure he gets just as sick of you." I winked at her. She couldn't seem to help the balls-out laugh that spurted from her mouth.

The male grinned up at me and winked, "That'll never happen. Takes a lot if it could." I smirked down at him. "Don't underestimate the female. We've got vaginal sorcery. Girl Pride. Let me know if you need anything further, Hun." I winked at the female again before turning on my heel and sashaying off to the bar.

For some strange reason, I felt even emptier.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May - 22:10