Kiba's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To My forum! This is Kiba! In this forum you can role play or just have fun posting in forums!

5 posters

1950's Swing!

Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

1950's Swing! - Page 3 Empty Re: 1950's Swing!

Post by Tsume Mon 13 Aug - 6:33

"Oh! I, Uh, sure, why not?" I grinned hesitantly, this Talena girl was really too nice. I hadn't met a person as nice and generous as her since Rarity-.. Right. Rarity. Anyway, "I'd love to see you preform! Looks to me like you've been practicing really hard, so that must mean you're doing something really special(Kinky)." I hadn't realized what I said until after I said it. Oh god, RD, you really screwed up that time.

There was something odd about Del though, maybe it was her eyes or the way she moved- she seemed almost cat like. But that was silly. She couldn't possibly be one of those people who does that shapeshifting thing, right? Right? Well she wouldn't be surprised, they seemed pretty common in this part of town.

What was weird though, was that she wasn't flying.. It was strange, I always loved the feeling of plowing through the air and feeling it on your face, being taken away into a whole new place. She probably never experienced it before, which was why she wasn't taking up my offer..

Or maybe she just has nowhere to fly to, Rainbow. Or maybe she can't afford it. Stop assuming things! I sighed, Del was unaware of my internal conflict, and asked why I sighed.

I grinned, genuinely happy, and shook my head. "Nothing. Just thinking about some old friends."
    Naltherian
    Naltherian

Post by Naltherian Mon 13 Aug - 6:49

Nathan stared blankly at the two standing in front of him still paralyzed from what just happened.

Trying to step away slowly from them slowly trying not to attract any attention from these two.... whatever they are.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Mon 13 Aug - 6:52

I nodded my head, I knew what that was like.

"Well, dont be weirded out by my hospitality, I'm a people person, even if we Pan-" I cut myself off, she was nice, and she was a friend, though I didn't know if she sided with the side of hunters or didn't like Supernaturals, so I just continued, "-even if my family is known for being kind of anti-socaial. I'll tell Honey you're going to be attending, she'll love you, and you'll like her. She's amazing." I winked.

"Who's Honey?" She asked, cocking Kinky her head to the side. I grinned.

"She's our Den Mother, the woman who takes care of all the girls. She owns The Chimney, it's her place. The dancers, us girls, we're like her best friends in a sense, her daughters, her workers, her money-makers." I winked at the blush that bloomed across her face, snickering.

"It's burlesque, though I don't really care, and neither do the girls really. They dance to dance, easy. I dance because I enjoy it. I dance because it's what I love to do. You don't work a day in your life if you do things that you enjoy, that inspire you. That's what I do. I don't care who sees me dance, I just . . . Dance." She seemed to appraise me with a new light and I shrugged.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Mon 13 Aug - 7:00

Hmmm.. Pan- sounded like she could've been saying Panther. She did seem cat like. Could she be- No. Rainbow, that is assuming things too far! Just because she walks a certain way and meant to say Peter Pan or whatever doesn't mean she's a shifter person! Geez. I focused completely on what she said, trying to distract myself from the clues my brain kept adding up that I kept refusing.

So, she felt the same way about dancing I felt about flying- granted, I liked flying with wings better than in a plane, but still. I wasn't the only person who felt like that about something.

"So, when Friday night? I mean, your performance?" I wasn't so shaky and awkward with my words, but I still said things different from how I meant to say them- then again, I always did. I could feel my inner Dash working it's way out, the next chance I had to say something, my pride would probably crush it and ruin what I meant to say. I smiled anyway, I was born awesome, I couldn't help it!
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Mon 13 Aug - 7:08

I thought about the performance, "It's around eight at night, and ends around nine. Yeah, I know, a straight hour, dancing by myself on a stage? Crazy, I know, though I'm pretty toned if I do say so myself, I can keep going for a long time, I have a lot of unshed energy." I winked. She probably didn't know what I meant by that, and that was fine.

How my Panther longed to shed that energy by 'Shifting. Though, a public 'Shifting was frowned upon in this society, like riding your dog like a small pony.

I could help the snicker escape, then broke out laughing. She probably thought I was insane for laughing by myself, though soon joined me, giving in.

I took in a breath, trying to get words through, "Oh, and I notice how you're being careful about what you say, like you think you might offend me, don't worry. I can handle everything. It takes a lot to offend, friend." The last word sounded good on my tongue and my lips tingled when I said it.

I winked, setting into a fit of giggles as her face took on a look that said, 'You read my mind.'
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Mon 13 Aug - 7:15

I decided to take a long shot- if she didn't like supernatural beings, well then, who would they believe? A loony- but rich- woman or some burlesque girl?

Oh wait.

I didn't have to show her my power.. I could just guess hers. Rainbow...

Are you sure you wanna do this? If you're wrong, you'll be kicked out and lost your new friend. But if you are..

Well then.. You'd have an even better friend!

I decided to take a risk. My best friend, Applejack, was the Element of Honesty, so it must've rubbed a little off on me.

I waited until she was done laughing- she could sense I had something to say. I kept my smile on as I nonchalantly guessed what had been nagging me this whole time.

Well, that's a little too much of a leap. I was too wimpy to go for that. So instead, I settled with a:

"Uh, so, Del, what do you think of those supernatural people?" I didn't offer my opinion yet, in case she kicked me out for it, just smiled as broadly as I could.
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Mon 13 Aug - 7:20

cmon tunnelsnake >Very Happy
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Mon 13 Aug - 7:28

TUNNEL SNAKES RULE
    WE'RE THE TUNNEL SNAKES
    THAT'S US
    AND WE RULE, RULE, RULE RULE RULE
    TUNNEL SNAKES RULE

LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Mon 13 Aug - 7:37

(Hahahahaha! Oh, jizz, that's awesome. xD )

I was suspicious of her question. Screw it, throw your opinion out there.

"Supernaturals are a part of this society, whether society wants them there or not. And I like them, I dance with a vamp lesbian. They're just like everybody else, they're just, different races. That's the only difference." I shrugged, hoping she was okay with my answer and I didn't have to throw her out. I grinned at her, gauging her reaction as best as I could.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Mon 13 Aug - 7:42

"Ugh, what a relief! Someone who agrees with me!" I grinned. This was definitely meant to be!- our friendship, that is. "Can I tell you a secret?"

Rainbow. Be careful- a secret you've kept for years and you're about to tell someone you just met 5 minutes ago? This better be worth it.

She leaned forward, I think she knew what I was gonna do in general- she probably thought I was supernatural, and she would be right. I unzipped my sweatshirt, and a questioning look came on her face. I wasn't going to give her a striptease- oh god no. But I needed to be wearing a tank top for this. I turned my back to her, focusing.

I felt the feeling of feathers against my skin, and looked behind me. Two wings sprouted from my should blades, and I flapped them, grinning at Del, waiting for a reaction. Hopefully, this wouldn't get me kicked out.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Mon 13 Aug - 7:56

I'm sure she was expecting different than my reaction, "Sweet." I grinned at her. I wasn't surprised to see her sprout wings. There were many Sup's out there that haven't declared themselves yet.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. Oh, and don't worry, I have a secret of my own." I winked at her.

Her beautiful wings shifted behind her, "What's that?" She inquired, her head turning to the side.

I grinned, letting my eyes glow in my face, letting the wildness show in them as my teeth lengthened in my mouth, piercing my bottom lip. My tongue darted out to grasp at the blood there, tasting the sweetness of it. Whiskers started to grow on my face. I wrinkled my nose at her, winking,

"I'm a Were'Panther."
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Mon 13 Aug - 8:07

(Sorry, I was eating pancakes and got syrup everywhere xD)

"Awesome!" I said, bumping fists with her. I kept the part about me knowing all along to myself-

...mostly because I had help from Pinkie, who was sitting on the other side of the room, telling me all about Delilah, because she was reading some sort of script.

"Says here she can turn into a panther.. Man, this profile thingie is cool! I wonder if they used BBCode or HTML..." I ignored the rest of the babble.

I glanced over Del's shoulder to where Pinkie stood, and waved to her. She winked.

Del turned to look behind her. "What are you waving at?" She asked. I sucked in a breath. "Uh, nothing. Just my loony sense kicking in, you know? hehe. An insane asylum doesn't really fix ya 100%." I lied, tapping my head.

Pinkie stayed there, watching silently.

I had just revealed my entire life to this random person who I had prank called. Thank goodness I got bored so easily!
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Mon 13 Aug - 8:10

I didn't believe her, I could tell truths from lies. It's the way a body reacts when someone lies, the quickening of a heart-beat, the smell of sweat, the way the eyes darted a certain way, the direction they looked. I didn't inquire though, we just met, I didn't want her to reveal everything now, in time, when she trusted me more.

"Alright. Oh! Where are my manners. Would you like anything to drink? Eat?" I let my eyes shift back, let my whiskers disappear, twitching my nose.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Mon 13 Aug - 8:14

I retracted my wings, pulling my sweatshirt back on. "Uh, do you have some water?" I asked as politely as I could, and she nodded, soon returning with a glass for me/two glasses(depends if you want her to drink anything).

I gulped down the water, wiping my mouth on my sleeve. I blushed as I realized how crude that was. "Uh, anyway, supernatural stuff aside... You nervous about your performance on Friday? Or excited? I know you love dancing, but maybe you're just an itty bitty bit worried?" I never got nervous flying, unless the equipment went haywire, which it only did once. I wanted to see if she felt the same dancing.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Mon 13 Aug - 8:30

I shrugged my shoulders, sipping at my water glass. (yeah, gives her something to do instead of just staring xD )

"To be honest, I'm very excited. If I mess up, then it's alright, I'll just go with what I feel is right, what I move to. Improvise with just the right motion to make everything all the better. If something goes wrong then something goes wrong, I can't change it, so I make the better of it, changing it to how it suits me." I winked at her.

"Sure, I'll be nervous the rest of the time, though if I mess up I'll make it like I was meant to do it, go with it, and continue on, like nothing ever happened. I'm just a smidgen nervous, though more excited about anything. This is my third solo, after the first two, it was clear it brought more to Honey, and she's the mother I never had-" I stopped myself, taking another sip of water to cover my unease,

"Well, we arranged this so it can bring her in more customers, more customers means more money for her, more money means she can take care of us when we need her, and we'd do anything for her. She takes good care of us, so we return the favor. She helped me get the job there, coached me on how to better fix my dancing, and she's been there for the rest of it."

I shrugged, taking another drink of water. "So yeah, I'm nervous I might let her down, though I'm excited. Third time is the charm, as they say." I winked at her.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Mon 13 Aug - 8:45

"Well, it's good you're looking on the bright side of things, eh?" I smiled at her, rolling up my sleeves, checking my watch absentmindedly. "Oh shit," I said, realizing I was going to be late for my follow up appointment. I looked up at Del, grinning guiltily. "Uh, I'm really, really sorry, I have to go to an important appointment. I'll try and visit some time before Friday- but if not, then, I'll be at The Chimney Friday. Should I call to let you know beforehand or just surprise you?"

We worked out the details quickly(Uhhh yeah... xD Insert your text here if you want?).

"Bye Del! See you soon!" I called, running outside. I raced down the streets, I would have to get the sub tomorrow. Right not I had to visit Dr. Rabyn, he was my therapist at the insane asylum. I never saw the purpose in them, I was sane and rational. Very different from most people.

We both knew I was too stubborn for therapy, since I knew I was right, so we mostly just chatted about stuff. I couldn't wait to tell him about Delilah! I would leave out the Panther part. Just tell him I made a new friend.

For once, I looked forward to talking with him.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Mon 13 Aug - 9:30

I nodded, "Alright! Come back anytime you want. Surprise me." I winked at her as she left, closing the door behind her and shouting that she'll see me soon.

I couldn't help the grin that spread across my face. I drained the rest of my water from my glass and went over to the record player, turning it on and letting it play as I pushed all the furniture back to where it was.

When I finished, I looked at the clock on the far wall, noting it had been way more than an hour, moving onto two. I frowned, sitting on the couch. I laid down, closing my eyes, trying not to think anything of it.

Trever would be back. I assured myself. I soon drifted off to sleep, my face in the cushions of the couch.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Mon 13 Aug - 9:50

My conversation with Dr. Rabyn was over quicker than I thought, and I headed home. I passed by that sub store on the way, finally getting a chance to dig into the delicious snack.

I got home and flopped on the couch. Ahh, today I actually achieved something! Well that was new! I checked the kitchen- so I had done the dishes, I wasn't imagining that. I went to my room to change into my pajamas, I wasn't leaving the house again tonight, so it was alright.

I fell onto my bed, sighing. I found the strength to crawl under the covers. Don't fall asleep RD- you'll wake up at 4 and fall into a new sleep cycle. I groaned. Shut up brain. I got a strange thought- maybe someday Del could come here. It was a thought.

I slowly fell asleep, smiling to myself. Best. Day. Ever!
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Mon 13 Aug - 17:05

I awoke to darkness, Trever still not back. I scowled. Hun, stop waiting on a man. You're growing soft, enough is enough. Just go to work. Dance. Leave everything behind. You didn't wait on a man in the jungle, and you won't wait on one now, in this industrial jungle. Get out there. You're an independent black Panther.

I got up, going to the washing machine and opening it up, the laundry finally done. My eyes saw in the dark, so no need to turn on the lights. I shoved the clean clothes into the dryer and started that cycle, stripping down to nothing as I shoved those clothes in there too. So I stood naked, waiting on the outfits as I leaned against the wall, arms crossed and scowling at everything and nothing.

Boy, I was bitter.

I pushed off the wall and hopped into the shower, cleaning myself of sweat. When I stepped out I looked at the clock in my room, seeing I had half an hour to kill. I got ready, pulling on the outfit of the night from my closet and grabbing a long jacket to go over it. http://guesswhatgirls.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/von-follies.jpg?w=600

I did my make-up and I stepped back to look in the mirror. I had my hair wavy and pinned up, my make-up done, my gold eyes flashing. I flashed a smile in the mirror and turned, grabbing the outfit and slipping it on, then the jacket, it was more of a long black trench-coat, really.

I went over to the washer and dryer, taking out the clothes from the dryer and shoving things into it from the washer. I put the clothes away from the dryer and got to fixing myself some food, munching on a sandwich before the dryer finished, just a few things in it. I pulled my outfit out for Friday night and grabbed the one from before and shoved them in my purse, throwing my garments from last night into the washer and left for The Chimney.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Mon 13 Aug - 20:50

I yawned, stretching. I looked at my watch, which I had neglected to take off. It was only.. 7 AM? I was late! How could I go to bed earlier and wake up later? Argh!

I quickly changed into my running clothes, dashing(hehe) out the front door. I did my route as quick as possible, if I didn't, my whole day's schedule would be messed up.

Some chick needed a plane ride to who knows where, and she had hired me. It wouldn't be long, roughly 2 hours round trip, and she would be paying me fully for the flight. When I got back home, I just changed into a t shirt and long pants. Nobody would see it, since I would be wearing my aviator jacket thing.

I rushed outside, fixing my goggles, and ended up bumping into the lady who wanted a flight. "Rainbow Dash at your service, best pilot in.." I almost said the world. I probably was, but.. Eh, there'd have to be a competition. "The area." I winked at her. "So, you ready to go?" She nodded, and I led her behind my house where the plane was. She climbed into the back of the plane. She had come prepared, wearing a fluffy coat- it was going to get cold that high in the air.

I went in front, checking over my instruments. "Why are there so many buttons? How do you know what each does?" She asked me, leaning forward. I glanced at her. It was so tempting to say something along the lines of 'When you're as awesome as Rainbow Dash- which you aren't- it's easy! blah blah blah' but
    that would ruin the whole flight.

"Flying a plane is way more complicated than you think. There are so many things to calculate way up in the sky, and you need a button or knob for each one. You have to go through years of intense training-" Most people, but not me! I finished flight school in 10 seconds flat(references, references)! "Where you learn what each is for and what it does, and how to change it."

She seemed impressed, and rightly so. Maybe I puffed out my chest just a little.. Maybe.

I pulled on my goggles, starting up the plane. "You sure you wanna do this?" I asked. This is where most passengers got really nervous. She gulped. "I need to get to *insert whatever town here* as fast as possible." I grinned. "Well you got the right person! Let's go!" And with that, we took off.

Flying was smooth, and we ended up at whatever the heck in 50 minutes, a little less than I anticipated. She climbed from the plane, handing me my money, and ran off. Boy, she was in a rush. I checked the money, genuine. She wasn't conning me. That was what most people did, when they left in a rush- they were trying to avoid being caught.

I put the money carefully in my pocket, then started up the plane, heading home.

I stopped behind the mansion, sighing. I had to say, Flying was exhilarating, but I thought it would be cool to get, like, stranded somewhere cool! Or something. At least once.. And I could prove my awesome wilderness skills!

I walked inside, treating myself to some cereal. I wondered where Del was, I needed a friend right now. I suddenly felt depressed, when I wasn't flying or running or doing any other form of dashing, I felt sad. It was probably psychological or whatever. Not that I was insane, of course..

Friday wasn't until(What day of the week is it? o.O) but maybe I would visit the place where she worked, The Chimney. Yeah. Sounded good. I'd just wave to her from the audience.

I shed my aviator jacket and pulled on a regular leather one.It would do. I walked, slowly, to that Chimney place. It sounded a little rowdy inside. I took a deep breath. Now or Never. I pushed open the door and stepped inside.

Nobody noticed me, they were all focused on the dance on stage. I sat in the back, watching carefully. It was a wee bit dark, so it was a little hard to pick out Del, but once I did, she was quite noticeably the best dancer of them all. When she glanced my way, I winked and waved a little. I didn't want to distract her too much.

I stayed for the rest of the dance- they might be doing another one, I dunno, I came in randomly so I wasn't sure if I watched the thing from beginning to end or what. I stood to leave, glancing one more time at the stage, as if she might come out and say something. I shrugged, and pushed open the door, stepping outside.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Tue 14 Aug - 11:56

I saw RD walk into The Chimney. I winked at her as her eyes fell on me, she waved. Watching me dance for a moment, awe on her face. She grinned, winking at me.

When we finished the dance, she smiled at me and got up, leaving. I walked to the back of the stage and grabbed my coat, the next dance would be in five minutes, so I had a little time to say hi.

I sprinted from the back out to the front, catching RD as she started to walk away. "RD!" I called to her. She turned, a smile on her face, "Hey! Omigosh! You're amazing up there! I think you're the best dancer up there." She winked at me, I blushed in response, hugging her.

The crisp cold air cooled my hot muscles, "Thank you. That means a lot." I replied in her ear. She pulled me in tightly before moving away.

"Are you on break or did you just come to say hi?" She grinned at me.

I shook my head, "Nah, I just came to say hi. The next dance is in five minutes, so I thought I had a little bit of time to just say thanks for coming and watching. I really appreciate it."

She shrugged, "No problem. I like your style, I just wanted to come and check it out." I grinned, winking.

"Did you like what you saw?" Kinky She snickered, "Always."

I looked back to the door, then looked back at her. "Well, I gotta run. Though it was nice seeing you!" I hugged her again real quick, "Take care!" I whispered before pulling away and going back inside through the front.

"See you!" She called back. I was pulled back inside to the warmth, getting back to my Element. I smiled at the stage, pulling off my trench-coat and handing it to one of the bouncers, he knew what to do with it.

Just as the song started, I sashayed up to the stage like I was meant to and hopped back onto it, winking at the audience as I glided back up to my feet in my heels, the song played, and I danced.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Tue 14 Aug - 20:05

I jogged home, not running, not walking, but just.. Being. It felt weird at first, but I fell into it. Soon I arrived back home. I shrugged off my jacket inside, tossing it on a hook. I decided to massage my feet, the muscles had been kinda tense since the flight... I wonder why. Maybe that girl's anxiousness rubbed off on me.

I rolled my neck, with it, rolling off any worries or concerns(which are the same thing... I guess xD). I hopped onto my bed. Maybe I would take a nap. RD, you are ruining your life right now, this irregular sleep schedule. I closed my eyes. Aw, it was just one day, I'd be back to running tomorrow.

I fell asleep, snoring and I hugged my other pillow close to me, murmuring about pranking with Pinkie.. I started to silently cry, I missed them so much... Why couldn't I just be with my friends again? I figured I would be a human for the rest of my life, and I so regretted my last moments with Fluttershy- we were arguing about something, something insignificant.. Oh man, I missed them.. A lot...

(ewwww shortness)
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Wed 15 Aug - 4:54

When the dance finished, I went into the fitting room and fixed my make-up, put stray strands of hair back in place. That's when the girls all converged on me.

"Del! We finally have a chance to talk before we go out dancing again-" Wendy started though was cut off by Reyna, "We heard you were attacked by vamps, you alright, Del?" Everybody looked back at Giovanni at that moment. The vamp put down her makeup and swiveled in her chair to look at all of us.

"Girls, just because I'm lesbian and a vamp does not mean anything. Just because I work that way doesn't mean anything by it. Besides, Del isn't my type. I'm more into manly women. She's alright, definitely hot, though she's still a woman. Feminine." She winked at us, I shook my head.

"Darling, then why don't you just go after men if you're into manly women?" I winked at her. She sputtered, walking over. "Would you prefer I pursued you, Del?" She purred, running a hand across my cheek. I smooched an air kiss up at her, "Come and get me, Gio." The girls cackled and I winked up at her blushing face.

Freida sashayed over, concern marring her pretty face, "Still, Del. Are you alright, Dear? Did you 'Shift?" I shook my head, "No, I didn't 'Shift."

"Look who's growing soft." Trudy cooed, winking. I rolled my eyes, "I know. I'm too soft. I don't know. Right when they had me pinned, I was going to 'Shift but then something in me told me to stop, pause, wait a moment. And I did, but when nothing happened I just thought, 'Screw this.' So I started to change, but then a dark voice boomed over all of them, asking them if they had a problem, and I just stopped 'Shifting, right then and there.

The vamps all recoiled away from him and ran off into the night. I looked up at a knight and shining armor. A dark knight in shining armor. I could have easily handled myself, though I was annoyed at myself that I didn't 'Shift right away when they started attacking me and going grab hands.

When he offered his hand I snapped at him and he started walking away. I couldn't just let him go though, so I ran to him and stopped him. His clothes were too thin for the night so I brought him to my place to warm up and so I could give him some clothes-"

"Now who wants to be chased? Working fast, aren't we, Del?" Giovanni snickered, sticking her tongue out at me. I reached a hand out and flicked it, she winced and recoiled from me, mewling. I snickered.

"No, it didn't happen like that, though I wish it had." The girls all giggled.

"What's his name!" Wendy cried, jumping up and down. "Trever." I replied, grinning.

"Did you guys kiss at all?" Giovanni purred, coming back for more. I giggled, blushing, "We did . . ."

"How did his lips feel?"

"Soft. He tasted spicy." I blushed again, remembering. "I made a purring noise-"

"You purred? Oh, no, girls, she purred. You know what that means." Honey cried, entering the room. All the girls turned and giggled, "What does that mean, Honey?"

"It means she's really into this man. Oh, bless her poor heart. She only purrs when she's really interested into something." She winked at me.

I rolled my eyes, though I knew it was true. "How old is he-"

"What does he look like-"

"What does he smell like-"

"Is his voice deep-"

I raised my hands to quiet the girls, "Alright, alright, my love life is interesting, I get that."

Honey came over, putting a hand on my shoulder, "Just answer their questions, you've never been into a man that we know of, this is exciting for us." She grinned, winking.

I sighed, "I don't know how old he is, he has dark hair-stunning blue eyes-tall-muscular-broad shoulders, he smells spicy-just like he tastes-it's quite nice, his voice is very deep, it rumbles over your skin." I replied, blushing.

The girls snickered around me, Giovanni purred, running a finger down my cheek, "Yeah, she's totally into this man." The girls all cackled.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Wed 15 Aug - 6:31

I woke up to the sun set. I was bored, bored as heck. Nothing to do. I ate a banana, then decided to go for a run. That was always a nice idea.

I finished the banana and dashed outside, running down the street. Where would I go? Maybe I would circle around a little, stop by that Chimney place again. Maybe. I didn't want Del to think I was obsessed with her or something, or a stalker or anything. If I passed by it, maybe.

I planned to take three left turns, ending up close to home at the end. Good idea. I'd take a turn after 5 blocks, so the run would be a fair length.

After my second turn, I noticed a sign in-between two buildings. The space between the shops was just big enough to show across the street, on the other side of the houses. I squinted. The Chimney? Really? It was this close? I shrugged, and took off to it. I heard it was near a bar. Perhaps I'd stop there.

I went inside to discover it was dark, men still mulled around but I could tell their dance was over. I wandered to the back, peeking inside. Del was surrounded by all of her friends. She had lots, unlike me.

I decided to leave them be, closing the door and starting to leave.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Sat 18 Aug - 4:58

(Sorry I haven't replied, I've been busy killing things. Mad )

I heard the door shut from the opening of the dressing room towards the area of the stage and bar/lounge. I looked up at it, and looked around. Nobody was missing, "Hold on girls." I winked and got up, hoping it wasn't some type of peeping tom.

I walked to the door and opened it up wide. I saw RD on the other side pause like she got caught. I let out a squeal, "RD!" I cried, grabbing her arm and yanking her into the dressing room with us.

The girls cried out in delight, Honey spoke up, "Who's this, Del?" She grinned at me. I winked back, "A friend. She saved me in the middle of my practice. She's cool, so no worries." I giggled.

I saw Giovanni eye RD, appreciation on her face as her eyes trailed her head to toe. "Does she work this way?" Gio purred. RD looked stricken, taking in a gasp of breath and clinging to me more.

I shook my head, snickering, "Sorry, Gio. She's into the 'D.'" Gio's lower lip stuck out in a pout.

"Bummer." The girls and I laughed.

"I thought you only after manly women?"

"Not only, she's quite nice." She purred at her, fangs flashing, lips curled in a predatory smile.

"Her name is Rainbow Dash, though I like to call her RD." I winked at her and sat her down in my chair with the rest of us to get all acquainted. RD's face started to glow with embarrassment and appreciation.

"She's a pilot." I winked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May - 21:04