Kiba's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To My forum! This is Kiba! In this forum you can role play or just have fun posting in forums!

5 posters

1950's Swing!

LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

1950's Swing! - Page 2 Empty Re: 1950's Swing!

Post by LikeAB0SS Sun 12 Aug - 16:50

His words whispered across my face, I felt my heart stutter in my chest as he pressed a soft kiss to my lips.

He tasted spicy, sweet, he was unlike any other I had encountered. He moved himself out from under me, gently sliding himself away.

And when he started getting domestic, cooking for me and laying it out on the dining table, I couldn't help the slow smile that spread across my lips as I felt them with gentle fingers. I looked up at him as he started to eat the food, joining him at the table, tasting the excellence.

"I . . . I'm sorry. I don't even know your name." I whispered, looking up at him as I shoved another forkful of food into my mouth, stifling myself as a giggle escaped from me.
    TunnelSnake
    TunnelSnake

Post by TunnelSnake Sun 12 Aug - 16:54

HaHa the train finally arrived..... As i got on i saw that two strange men peering down on me. I started thinking.... did they find me? No they couldn't have. I was sure to leave no clues and no trace. Maybe i was ratted out by my friend in the city. I could just shoot them but that would draw unwanted powers into play. lets just see how this plays out. I sat in the back of the cart and the two men sat the very front. they could see my every move. That same idea can up again and again...Should i kill them ? As the train came to a stop i waited for every one to leave.... they didn't. All three of us got up at the same time and had a stare down. the one on the left rips his jacket off and starts to transform into his lycans state. I thought i was a dead man cause i forgot the silver rounds...
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Sun 12 Aug - 17:09

"Im Trever, most people call me T-bone though. Im sorry i didnt introduce myself earlier" I said blushing at myself. I hastly stood up and picked the plates up off of the table and started cleaning them.

Once i was done i sat next to Del on her couch "Dont u work at The Chimney today?" i asked. She stood up turned on the radio and said "Not today Trever, im taking the day off Very Happy".
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Sun 12 Aug - 17:20

I had to call in to The Chimney, tell Honey I wasn't working today. I would tell her what happened on my way back to the apartment, I knew she would be totally frazzled, and concerned. I sighed at what I was going to face going to work the next time I went.

Pressing questions. Never liked them. I scowled at the thought, Trever pulled me back onto the couch. I settled in easily, running my fingers through my hair as I listened to the Andrew Sisters sing Civilization.

I smiled, hearing the words, how it sort of fit with me, my scowl instantly gone. I looked up at Trever, "So, what do you want to do today?" I smiled mischievously, a glint in my golden eyes.
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Sun 12 Aug - 17:27

"Oh god..." I said frustrated. I completely forgot to meet my friend at the train station today. I kissed Del on the forehead "Im really sorry but i have to go, ill be back in an hour or so". I ran out the front door before Del could say a word then left for the train station.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Sun 12 Aug - 17:37

I didn't know if I should wait for Trever or just go to work and work on my solo number. I shrugged my shoulders, going over to the phone, dialing Honey's number.

She answered on the third ring, "Hello, this is sweetness." Her voice was like her name, sliding across the phone like honey.

I couldn't help the smile, "Hey, Honey. It's me, Del."

"Hey, Gal! You alright? What you call me for?"

"Hey . . . I might not be coming in today. I was . . . Attacked last night by some vamps."

"Hun, we all know GIovanni." I couldn't help the laugh that escaped me, throwing my head back, she snickered with me, then sobered.

"Well, are you alright? Did they . . . Grab hands?"

I sighed, settling on the couch again, running my fingers through my hair, second nature, "Yeah, I'm alright. Don't tell the girls anything but that I'm alright. I might just come in later tonight." I bit my lip, looking up and around my apartment, feeling how hollow and empty it felt already without the presence of Trever.

"It's alright, Del. Do what you need. If you come in, great. If not-" She paushed, like she was shrugging her shoulders, "Then that's fine too. We're not doing your solo number until Friday night, so you can still rehearse at home if you manage the time, you don't exactly need to be here. Take a day off, you haven't had one in months."

I frowned, take a day off, from dancing? I shook my head, "Alright, thanks, Honey. You're amazing, as always. Love you, Hon'."

"Love you too, Del." She smooched into the phone before hanging up.
    Naltherian
    Naltherian

Post by Naltherian Sun 12 Aug - 18:49

Name: Nathan Knight

Aliases: Nate

Race: Human

Powers: Painting like a mad man

Appearance: Black hair, green eyes, retainer, mostly seen in an aporen

Class: Middle Class/High Class depending on sells

Backstory: Painter that ran away at 13 and became a very successful artist.

Job: Selling artwork

Hobbies: Painting and yelling at his cat Neko

Likes: Neko his cat, painting, auctions, being lazy, sitting under trees

Dislikes: Neko his cat, painting, being yelled at, not having a tree nearby
    Naltherian
    Naltherian

Post by Naltherian Sun 12 Aug - 19:02

Nathan, still sitting on his seat held gripped onto his ticket as if someone might snatch it out of his hands, waited for the last passanger to leave.

He got up and walked out the doors and noticed a group of strange looking men to his left. He crossed his arms around his case of supplies to his chest and muttered under his breath.

"These guys seem like trouble... why do they have to be standing there I need to get through there."

Nathan started forward trying to avoid the group as much as possible.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Sun 12 Aug - 19:11

I flopped down on my couch. Last night as exhausting. This dude, who I thought was pretty cute at first, wanted me to fly him to some town that was 5 hours round trip. Doesn't sound like much, but flying a plane takes a lot of effort. And doing that for 5 straight hours?

And then he tells me he doesn't got the money for the whole thing! I had to beat it out of him, but it was worth it. I may have snagged a little extra- I mean, he gave me a pretty hefty tip. Yeah. That.

There was one thing I was not going to do today- Fly. I needed a break. I grinned as a fuzzy song came from my record player. It was a song Pinkie had lent me, that somehow ended up in record form on my doorstep. It was her Smile song. I grinned, instead of smiling, as I sipped my coffee.

I sat up, gulping the rest of my coffee and went to the shower. After changing into my running outfit, I stepped from my mansion. I nodded at my guard before taking off down the street, focusing on keeping my breathing even.

I passed groups of groggy people waiting for busses, thinking about my day yesterday. It wasn't that bad, and in the end, I got what I wanted: Money.

Maybe I would stop by that place, with the good subs. Maybe. But I would have to take the long way home... Nah. It wasn't worth it.

I ended up back home, where I finished the crossword puzzle on aviation. I glanced at my watch.

It was only 9:30? Really? What was I supposed to do now? Maybe..

Yeah. A prank call.

I waltzed over to my phone, giggling as I dialed a random number. A pretty sounding voice picked up. "Hello?" It said.

(Uhh, just for plot advancement, is it okay if she's prank calling Del? XD)

Last edited by Tsume on Sun 12 Aug - 20:38; edited 1 time in total
    TunnelSnake
    TunnelSnake

Post by TunnelSnake Sun 12 Aug - 19:14

I thought i was fucked then i looked down and realized i was in the carts door way. should i run or should i fight? I had a feeling i would lose this fight, but i would kill at least one... I sure hope T-bone shows up to save my ass....like always.

I jump back and slam the door shut. I started to make my to the back of the train with the lycans not far behind me.

"well you two sure run fast, its been a long time since I had a good fight"

Trying to taunt them thinking that they might make a mistake.

"so who's the master that holds the leash to you mutts"

I turn my head forward and notice a young man standing in the middle of the cart.What is this kid doing? Hes going to get him self killed. He could slow them down or he may be some help to me.

"HEY KID I THINK YOU SHOULD RUN!"
    Naltherian
    Naltherian

Post by Naltherian Sun 12 Aug - 19:23

Nathan turned his head to the shouting with his eyes shut tight.

"i don't like being yelled at!" he screamed in the direction now opening his eyes to the man and creatures running straight at him.

"Oh god, I'm going to die." Nathan mumbles under his breath

He tries to turn and run, too paralyzed to.
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Mon 13 Aug - 1:48

I finally arrived at the train station. There was no on else but me in this section of the train station, at least i thought so till i heard howls and shouting. The noises came closer and closer to the point where i could hear footsteps now.

"Who is there?" i yelled out. "Morgan are you there?" i yelled again, "yes, help!" Morgan replied. I quickly shifted to my demon form and walked towards the lycans.

"Why dont you pick on someone your own size" i rumbled. Both lycans stopped and looked at me cautiously, obviously not knowing what i was. "well cmon u damn mutts show me what ive been waiting for" i said, taunting the lycans.

The first wolf leaped at me so i grabbed him by his head in mid air and then smashed his head into the concrete wall next to me. The other lycan turned to run but i grabbed him by the tail and flipped him around and let him stare into my demon eyes.

I burned his soul from the inside out, all that was left was his charred skeleton.

I turned to Morgan back in my regular form "so how was your train ride" i asked Morgan sarcastically.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Mon 13 Aug - 3:04

I picked up the phone, expecting it to be Honey after I just jung up and took two steps away before it started ringing again. I picked it up, "Hello?"

Another voice on the other end answered, "Yeah, uhm, hi!" The voice sounded happy and peppy. I walked down the hall to check on the laundry, it was still going so I left it alone and walked into my bedroom, flopping down on the couch, "Who's this?" I replied, closing my eyes as the sun filtered through the window above my bed, getting comfortable in the warm sheets.

(Uhmmmm, I dont' know what she wants to prank call about so, go ahead I guess xDDDD )
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Mon 13 Aug - 3:29

(alrighty xD)

"Is there a Mr. Wall here?" I inquired, waiting for the 'No.'

"No, I'm sorry. I believe you have the wrong-" before she could say wrong number, I quickly asked another question. "Is there a Mrs. Wall, then?" I asked, the innocence still evident in my voice.

"No." Her voice sounded suspicious. "There are no Walls here-" This was it. The punchline. "Then how does your roof stay up?!" I quickly hung up and began cackling, wiping some tears from my eyes. That one actually stayed on long enough for me to deliver the joke- although I think she already knew what was going down from my first question.

I wondered who that person was, though. I usually prank called my friends. Maybe I would find out who she was. I wrote down the number I dialed, somehow remembering it. I'd find her, later today.. If I could.

LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Mon 13 Aug - 4:14

I shook my head, laughing. I fell into that one. I got up, stretching, feeling the pops in my back as I cracked it. With a grin, I walked back to the main room, setting the phone down on the receiver.

And with that, I went back to the bedroom, grabbing the outfit for my solo number. http://farm1.static.flickr.com/133/356345217_46c37653a8_o.jpg

I stripped down and put on the outfit, fixing my stockings and going to the livingroom, pushing all the furniture out of the way and against the walls, clearing a space. I opened my mouth, pulling in a breath and let out my voice.

It sounded melodic to my ears, my voice. It was dark and twisted, just like my Panther. It was smooth like silk, low and pleasant. I didn't sing words, though it sounded like I did, twisting and forming things that just weren't there.

With that, I moved my body to the music I created, sliding to the right, acting with languid form. It was smooth like water, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I had the apartment to myself, so I could practice for the moment. I picked up the tempo, and yet slowed it down. I moved off to the side with a glide, grabbing a record and putting it on the player, flicking it on as it started to play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vi5Pt51Af4

I moved with the music, closing my eyes and making myself rhythmic with the beat, a small smile on my face as I felt where every part of my body was, where it was moving, when it was going to move, and where. I plunged forward, my hips swerving, my legs working.

I pulled in deep breaths, my eyes finally opening as I looked at the wall, imagining the crowd gathered before me for my solo. My right leg went out, moving languidly as I stepped with it, smooth and sure.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Mon 13 Aug - 4:23

I ended up reverse Operating, calling an operator and asking her to track down whose number this was. Thanks to a gold coin, I found out it was Delilah Talena, or something like that. Then I went on a wild goose chase to find out where she lived.

I changed into The thing in the middle, then stepped outside. The air was a little colder. I glanced down at my wrist, where I had written down her address. 10 blocks away, I wouldn't be all sweaty and gross when I showed up. I stretched a little, then bolted.

I could keep up a running pace to her door, I bet. Then I really did bet. If I did, I'd treat myself to that sub I wanted. If not, no sub.

I stopped at the stairs. It was an apartment like place.. Oh. That was what that number-letter thingy was for. At least I wrote it down.

I climbed the stairs to her door, but before I knocked, I stopped to check myself over. Clean clothes? Check. Cool attitude? Check. Awesomeness? Double check!

But wait.. What was I going to say? "Hey, I just prank called you, and I thought it would be cool to hang out now. So, what's up?"

..There was nothing better. I shrugged it off, and knocked, prepared to provide my prank call explanation, if she didn't recognize my voice anyway.
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Mon 13 Aug - 4:32

hey i just met u
    and this is crazy
    i just prank called u
    so hangout maybe?
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Mon 13 Aug - 4:38

(xD)
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Mon 13 Aug - 4:42

I heard a knocking at the door. Maybe Trever was back. I smiled, going to the record player and shutting it off. My breathing was ragged, and I probably was all sweaty-ish, my hair draped down my back, knotted from moving so much. I ran my fingers through it, pulling it back from my face with my hand.

I went over and answered the door, "Hello?"

I didn't expect the person waiting beyond the door, but I grinned anyways. "Hey!" I cried. Standing before me was a woman with multi colored hair and a running suit, I loved the way her outfit was color combined. "Can I help you?" I was still grinning, I couldn't help it.

She eyed me up and down, "Is this a bad time?" She asked, seeing my outfit.

I shook my head, "Sorry, I was just rehearsing for a solo I'm going to perform, this is my, 'outfit' I'm going to wear, so I was just practicing. Come on in! Don't be shy."

I stepped back to let her in. She didn't smell dangerous, and I could read people like I read books, she wasn't malicious, far from. She smelt kind of like . . . The wind, clear and pure.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Mon 13 Aug - 4:49

I ditched the prank call idea. I couldn't say that after she was just so hospitable. I stepped inside her apartment, it felt cozy. A song had been playing but it ended.

I turned to her as she closed the door. "I'm Rainbow Dash, fastest flier in Equestri- I mean, just your average pilot." I blushed at my slip up- I had been saying it practically all my life, and it was a hard habit to kick.

"You're Delilah Talena, correct? I just wanted to come by and say Hi, maybe become friends.. If you want to finish practicing or whatever, I can come back later." This was going surprisingly better than expected.. Especially since I hadn't given her a chance to talk. I shut my mouth and politely waited for a small chat.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Mon 13 Aug - 5:43

(AGAIN. I just typed up my response and it froze on me - _____ - )

I winked at her, "The one and only, please, make yourself comfortable." I gestured to the couch, and she sat down, smiling tentatively.

"Don't worry about practice. You came at just the right time, breaking me from my spell. I had to take a break anyways, I can keep going until I pass out from exhaustion and I can't walk anymore. So, thanks for rescuing me." I winked at her, she giggled, settling in comfortably.

"Sure, we can be friends. Starting . . . Now. Mind if I call you Rain? Or RD?" She looked nervous, I was used to random people knowing my name, so I didn't question how she came to know me.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Mon 13 Aug - 5:57

I liked this girl, I decided, as I sat down. She was nice and carefree, not so uptight and serious like most people. They said they acted like that because of the hardships- I had no clue what to think, I didn't have children and I had all the money I needed. But I just assumed that was how everyone was.

Sadly, I did judge a book by it's cover- Delilah didn't look like the wealthiest person, so I automatically assumed she would become serious in a second. I guess I was wrong. At least she didn't recognize my voice, the phone did butcher it anyway... I glanced up at her question.

"RD is best, but it's up to you." I fidgeted with my fingers. "So anyway, Delilah? Mind if I call you Del? What's up, how you been? Just want to, you know, get acquaintanced first.." Stupid, stupid, stupid! What a ridiculous thing to say, Dash, real smart...
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Mon 13 Aug - 6:03

"Yeah, everybody calls me Del, go ahead." I winked at her as she fidgeted on the couch next to me.

I reached over, patting her leg, "It's alright. No need to be nervous, I don't mind."

I sat back, pulling my hair off my head and draping it across the back of the couch, drawing it away from my neck, "Nothing much, fighting off vamps and what-not, always fun.-" My voice was thick with sarcasm as I rolled my eyes, "-Dancing down at The Chimney. How about you, RD? How you been? What have you been up to? Don't be afraid to give me straight and honest answers, I won't bite." I gave her a sly smile.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Mon 13 Aug - 6:08

I relaxed, settling back into the couch cushions, which were nice and fluffy. Wait, did she say dancing at The Chimney? Wasn't that place for- uh.. Yeah... I needed to get out more, I wasn't sure if that was THAT place or just that place(wut). I ignored it, no need to judge based on what you do for money, right? She might not even do that for money, RD, she really just might ONLY dance.. Oh whatever.

I latched onto her question, anything to not be thinking about that. "I've been alright, I guess. Some guy tried to weasel a 5 hour flight from me for half price." I realized I didn't tell her my job. "I work as a pilot, I'll fly you anywhere, anytime, as long as you can pay for it. Discounts for friends." I made up the last part. I never had any friends, but if I did, I would definitely give them a discount.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Mon 13 Aug - 6:24

Her face looked stricken but I shrugged, grinning at her, "Well, thank you for the offer, though I don't see myself flying anywhere soon, RD." She shrugged.

"My offer still stands if you ever need to fly." I smiled at the offer, although I don't think I would ever leave anywhere that required flying. I escaped here around three or four years ago from the amazon so I could be myself, I didn't have to "unite" with another Panther whom I was arranged to, to "unite" the families together.

Sure, I might not have had a lot of money, though I was myself here. Sometimes, I missed being in my fur forms all the time, being able to walk around bare naked without getting in trouble with the authorities, challenging any other who threatened my family's honor and dispatching them without a second though, the taste of blood on my tongue.

Now, being here long enough, I hesitated to kill, there were punishments for defending myself against an attacker, the other night, I hesitated, and it could have costed me my life and my being if Trever hadn't happened along. I sighed, I was growing soft being here.

"Hey! Would you like some free pass into The Chimney? I'm performing my solo on Friday night, if you would like to come and watch and get free drinks and stuff, then let me know."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May - 19:56