Kiba's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To My forum! This is Kiba! In this forum you can role play or just have fun posting in forums!

5 posters

1950's Swing!

LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

1950's Swing! Empty 1950's Swing!

Post by LikeAB0SS Sat 11 Aug - 15:51

This is in a alternate dimension with the same 1950's technology. It's not on earth, it's just a different place, same time and everything else, though the things that happened in our world do not exist in this one.

This is a world in the 1950's with werewolves, vampires, and any type of other supernatural (EX. Fae, Harpies, Norse Myths, Greek Myths, Big foot, lochness monster, or you could be a human, anything, etc. Everything) exist.

In this time, humans are shunning the supernatural, trying to cast them out of existence, kind of like oppressing them, or discriminating from them, trying to rid the world of supernaturals. And, not only are the supernaturals being discriminated, the entire world is going through a type of shaky time, where children are getting sick and dying because of weak financial structure, and supernatural are being discriminated and hunted down for existing in the first place.

In this time, you are just trying to get by, and skirt around anything threatening your life, though it is hard to do when the species intermingle between each other to try and just bring in money to survive.

You will fight your way through life and treasure the little moments.

[u]Fill out the form:[/u]

Name:

Aliases:

Race:

Powers(If Any, EX. Mind Control, Levitation, etc.):

Appearance:

Bodily Markings(EX. Tattoos, Piercings, Scars, etc.):

Class(EX. Upper Class, Middle Class, Lowly, etc.):

Personality:

Backstory/Life Story:

Job (If Any, They Could Be Living On The Streets):

Hobbies:

Likes/Dislikes:

Anything You Wish To Include:

MINE! Very Happy

Name: Delilah Luan Talena

Aliases: Del

Race: Were'Panther

Powers(If Any, EX. Mind Control, Levitation, etc.): 'Shifts into a nine foot tall Panther.

Bodily Markings(EX. Tattoos, Piercings, Scars, etc.): Cartilage piercing on both ears.

Class(EX. Upper Class, Middle Class, Lowly, etc.): Middle class.

Personality: She's usually quiet, keeping to herself though when you get her talking she's not afraid to tell you her mind. She's loyal and fierce, down to the core a fighter. Don't get on her bad side, she'll rip you apart limb from limb. Not afraid to do what needs to be done.

Backstory/Life Story: She left her family the minute she turned eighteen, moving to a whole new continent from her homeland in an amazon setting. She now lives in (Later determined,) where she works as an, 'entertainer.'

Job (If Any, They Could Be Living On The Streets): She works as an 'entertainer.'

Hobbies: She loves to dance, and doesn't care who watches her, it's where she escapes into her head to be someone else, to become something else, she always enjoys sketching.

Likes/Dislikes: She loves dancing, flirting, going out to have fun, being playful, sketching, eating, being alive. She dislikes grab hands.

Anything You Wish To Include: Don't underestimate the power of this woman.

Appearance: http://www.bestofhairstyles.com/images/hair-colors-2.jpg

http://images.cdn.fotopedia.com/flickr-2490137299-image.jpg
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

1950's Swing! Empty Re: 1950's Swing!

Post by Ryuk <3 Sat 11 Aug - 16:46

Name: Trevor Hall

Aliases: T-bone

Race: human

Powers(If Any, EX. Mind Control, Levitation, etc.): can have an exoskeleton http://www.aol.sk/MinevaultBlog/wp-content/sotw_demon_final.jpg

Appearance: http://thegloss.com/files/2007/10/jonathan-rhys-myers-details_1.jpg

Bodily Markings(EX. Tattoos, Piercings, Scars, etc.): random scars

Class(EX. Upper Class, Middle Class, Lowly, etc.): lower class

Personality: hard exterior, tough personality, full of emotion once he trusts u, lone wolf

Backstory/Life Story: watched his parents slaughtered by vampires

Job (If Any, They Could Be Living On The Streets): none

Hobbies: killing vamps

Likes/Dislikes: he like chewing on a bone/ he hates cocky people

Anything You Wish To Include: stay away xD kind of a badass
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Sat 11 Aug - 17:01

I walked back into the changing rooms of the club. I walked to my locker which kept my outfit.

( http://www.sugarblueburlesque.com/Images/Photo_Galleries/Bewitching%20Boudoir%20gallery/_MG_5887%20Christy%207%20x%205.jpg ) - (Ignore the lady, I just got the picture for her outfit. xD )

I slipped it on, the girls around my giggling. I looked up at the girls, "What?" I asked. They snickered, "Some of the boys in the club tonight favor you, Del. I wish you could have seen their faces as you walked in. You were fully clothed too!" Bonnie squealed, fanning herself dramatically. I rolled my eyes at her.

Honey, our "Den Mother," walked in, "Girls, girls! Come on! We've got a show to put on! This is burlesque, not sit around in here all day and giggle!" I fixed my top and straightened my stockings, going outside through the door when the music started playing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LtxvKY3IJY

The girls and I started doing our number. I lost myself in the music, dancing, twirling. I closed my eyes for a brief second, enjoying the feel of loosing myself. The band picked up the pace just a small smidge, and the girls and I quickened our steps. The boys in the crowd roared, hollering and giving cat calls as we performed.

When the number finished, I had a huge smile on my face, my chest heaving as I breathed in raggedly. I felt higher after every number, dancing always brought me joy, it didn't matter where.
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Sat 11 Aug - 17:13

I was sitting at The Chimney watch all the young ladies do their dance and skit. They were great and i respected them for what they did, but i couldnt help but think that they were miserable.

One in particular caught my eye, a brunette with dazzling gold eyes, lush pink lips, light caramel skin, and a body with mesmerizing curves. I might just see to taking her out one day... who was i kidding, i had to sneak in hear as it is. i was dirt poor, she would want nothing to do with me.

I left The Chimney and took a nightly stroll into the city streets, each day was worse than before. The dead started filling the streets in bags, mostly kids or babies deprived of medicine. But that was none of my concern, i just wanted to go in the woods to show my true self...
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Sat 11 Aug - 17:25

A few hours later, my shift at The Chimney finished. I said goodnight to all the girls. When I walked off stage, the boys had been rowdy, calling to me.

I blushed, following the girls into the changing room. I didn't bother taking off the outfit, knowing I would just wash it later. I slipped my strapless black dress over it, shoving my other garments into my small purse.

I pulled my brown leather jacket over my shoulders, feeling the coolness of it on my skin after dancing for so long felt good to my skin.

The girls said goodnight as they exited through the back door. I had to lock up tonight. I looked through the stage door to see the bouncers had kicked everybody out. The chairs were already stacked on the tables, the lights off. I went back into the changing room to lock the backdoor with a key I grabbed from the front desk yesterday.

I exited to the front of The Chimney, stepping out into the chilly night air. I closed the door behind me, securing it tightly and locking it up for the night. I took a deep breath in, filling my lungs with the crisp air.

I turned left and began to walk towards my small apartment thirty blocks away. I pulled my hair back behind one ear. I felt like eyes were on me the entire time I made it to the end of this block, making a right turn and crossing the street. The roads were empty, quiet.

I looked to my right behind my shoulder to see the men from earlier inside The Chimney following me at a leisurely pace. I turned my head back around to look straight forward. Closing my eyes and taking in another breath.

Please, don't be vampires, I begged no one as I continued. I wasn't halfway across the cross walk, the yellow light blinking in the light sign that told cars to stop, when a hand grabbed me from behind, pulling me against a solid chest.

I let out a sight. They couldn't sneak up that easily on me unless they were vampires.

I guessed correctly.
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Sat 11 Aug - 17:41

I had seen a group of men far in the darkness so snuck closer. These men were vamps and they were pestering the girl i noticed earlier. I approached them "we gotta problem boys?" i said. At first they were sizing me up cursing and whispering insults circling me fangs exposed.

I sensed the tension right away, "Are you sure you wanna do this?" i said my eyes glowing a dim red. They noticed and hissed, the leader spoke already defeated "Lets get outta here boys, he aint normal". The all recoiled into the night cursing and giving dirty looks.

I looked at the gorgeous girl from earlier, "You alright miss?" Holding out my hand to help her up. "I'm fine, and i didnt need your help" she snapped pushing my hand away. "Well jeeze lady i was just trying to help" i raised my voice.

I stared at her wishing i hadnt come to her with such a rude greeting. Then i turned around and started walking away...
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Sat 11 Aug - 17:51

I snapped at him at first, still pissed that the vamps had gotten the upper-hand on me. There were seven of them, they swarmed me all at once, pushing me around and tearing at my clothing, shoving me to the ground. I felt the change start to come on before the boy came and rescued me. I didn't mean to snap at him. I got up quickly and raced after him.

"Wait! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap, Sir. I'm just, frazzled, as you could say." I caught up to him, putting a hand on his shoulder. I felt the heat of him radiating through his thin clothing.

He didn't turn around, though his head turned just slightly back over his shoulder, his eyes down-cast.

"Thank you . . . For saving me. Is there anything I could do to repay you, kind Sir? I have some men's clothing at my apartment that just might fit you. They're from a few dances I've performed, they were oversized. They might fit your figure . . . " I bit my lip, looking away.

His shoulders were broad, his muscles defined, he stood taller than me by at least a foot. Though, I couldn't just let him wander in the cold. I looked up at him, he had finally turned around to look at me. His hands were shoved into his pockets. His blue eyes stared back at my gold ones.

"I'll just have to skin the boys later then. Come, let's get you some more adequate clothing and food." I didn't wait for a response, grabbing one of his massive arms as I started towards my apartment.

Just 29 more blocks to go. Might have him stay for a while . . . I felt a shiver run down my back.

"You cold?" He drawled. I looked back at him, giving a dazzling smile, "Nah, just a reaction."

"Reaction to what, Miss? Might I incline?" To that, I winked and turned back around, linking my arm through his and continued to my apartment.
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Sat 11 Aug - 18:02

I couldn't turn this this lady down she was hypnotizing. She held my arm tight which made me blush, never has a girl shown me any interest especially this beautiful. I was in mid thought then i realized we had been walking for quite sometime. "Where do you live?" i asked her. "we are halfway there" she said smiling. Then i did something different, i picked her up and threw her on my back. "Lead the way!" i yelled. She giggled sending shivers down my spine. "Oh, and whats your name miss?" i asked politely.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Sat 11 Aug - 18:08

I giggled on his back, blushing as my chest was pushed up against his broad back, pointing straight ahead, "Go down two blocks and make a left, and keep going down about five streets then make a right. Go all the way down and make a left, my apartment is at the end of that block." I blushed as he turned his head, confusion marring his brow. I reached my hands over and massaged the frown there away, my nimble fingers gentle.

His skin felt deliciously warm, and I blushed again. I leaned my head forward, my lips just a hair's breath away from his ear as I whispered low into his ear, "My name is Delilah Luan Talena. Though, you can call me Del."

I felt him shiver at my words. "When we get to certain points, I'll just point in which way to go, alright?" He nodded his head, gulping as my voice dropped lower, getting husky. I let out a giggle as he started forward.

I was definitely keeping him. Kinky
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Sat 11 Aug - 18:22

Del. I liked it. Del and i ran all the way to her apartment then i gently pulled her off my back holding her by the waist and then set her down in front of her door grinning like a fool. I hoped she liked me because i wasn't planning on leaving anytime soon. In fact i planned on visiting her every day from now on.

She finally managed to open the door. "Old door?" i asked. "Ya this place is kind of old" she replied. We walked into her cozy little apartment and warmed up Kinky ...
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Sat 11 Aug - 18:32

I walked over to my coat rack and pulled my jacket off easily, slipping it onto the rack as I passed, dropping my purse onto the ground by the rack. I kicked off my heels, they flew in a random direction in front of me down the hallway.

I looked towards the man standing in the middle of my room, studying me. I dazzled him Kinky with a smile, "Make yourself comfortable anywhere. I'm just gonna go change." I ran my hand through my hair, and with a wink, I was off to my bedroom, sashaying down the hall.

When I entered my room, I shut the door silently behind me, crumpling to the floor against the door, fanning myself.

Oh, this man was going to be the end of me, and I didn't even know his name. I sighed, getting up to my feet and stripped away my dress, draping it haphazardly across the bed along with the lingerie outfit I wore today for my uniform. I changed into a comfortable black turtle-neck sweater and some cotton gray shorts. They greatly accentuated my curves, though I wasn't really trying to dress to impress, it was just what I had in my closet.

I walked out to the hall closet, drawing out some of the men's clothing I had to wear in a skit the girls and I performed, shaking my head at the size of the clothing, remembering the size of him, his frame.

I walked back to the front where I found him still standing in the middle of the room in front of my couch. I rolled my eyes at him as he watched me walk around the couch. I gently shoved him down into the couch, winking down at him, putting the clothes down next to him.

"Here, try these." I purred. Oh, this was just too much fun.
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Sat 11 Aug - 18:48

Del had me under control, but i didnt let it show... too much. I grinned "thanks" then i started undressing right there and then i dressed into the new clothes. She stood there shocked for some reason. Then i realized that this wasnt the streets. "Oh sorry im so used to the streets" i sayed embarrassed at what i just did.

"Can i go to the bathroom?" i asked. "O-of course" she said smiling.

I walked in the bathroom looking at the bright red tomato that was my face, then i rinsed my face off hoping that i could scrub away the redness. Then i walked back to the living room and sat on the couch.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Sat 11 Aug - 18:58

I had been stunned that he stripped down right there in front of me. I shivered at the muscles in his body flexing and moving controlled under his skin. He was torturing me slowly, it was like my own little strip tease.

I groaned inside my head as I looked away, not for the fist time since he started changing. When I looked back, he finished, looking up at me in surprise then embarrassment.

His voice rumbled, asking to go to the bathroom. I responded automatically, "O-of course." I smiled up at him. He grinned sheepishly and briskly walked down the hall to the bathroom.

I sat down on the couch, my face burning, then a sly grin broke across it, wiping away the blush. Okay, if he wanted to do that, then that was okay with me. He could do what he wishes, he was a grown man, capable of his own things. I didn't mind. I let out a laugh, thinking to myself.

I ran my hand through my hair, tousling the soft locks. He came back a moment later, plopping down on the couch and throwing his arm over the back of the sofa.

I winked at him, grinning mischievously. "You know what?"

He looked at me, puzzled, "Hmm?"

"Why don't you stay for a little while. Stay as long as you would like. I have another room in the apartment. Or you could take my bedroom. Or the couch, or where ever. I bring in enough money from tips so you're free to stay." I tried to hide my grin though it was difficult. I was never one for poker-faces.

It was a sinister grin, to say the least. My eyes flashing as my Panther prowled inside me, tail swishing back and forth as she eyed her prey, purring as she preened, trying to come out.

I winked at his stunned face, getting up and sashaying to my bedroom again, calling over my shoulder, "I'll be in bed if you need me. By all means, do as you wish."
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

1950's Swing! Empty Yo yo yo this is my characteerrrrrrr haha

Post by Tsume Sat 11 Aug - 20:45

Name: Rainbow Dash

Aliases: Rainbow, Dash, Dashie

Race: Human

Powers(If Any, EX. Mind Control, Levitation, etc.): She is the best pilot on the planet, since she was the best flyer in Equestria. However her recklessness sorta hides it, since she's never really tried her best. She can sprout wings(the way I just used that word is so weird) at will, they are light cyan.

Appearance: Clicky
    Her plane: Not exactly, but that general model, you get the idea.

Bodily Markings(EX. Tattoos, Piercings, Scars, etc.): She has this tattooed on the outside of both of her thighs.

Class(EX. Upper Class, Middle Class, Lowly, etc.): Upper class

Personality:(WARNING: Copy pasted from a personality test, so it's all you's. Don't worry, I rigged the answers to get this xD) 1950's Swing! Banner_rainbowdash

Backstory/Life Story: She is infamous for being the loony person, she was found a couple years back stranded at the edge of town. She's rich because she showed up with bags and bags of pure gold coins. She claims to have come from Equestria, a land full of magical colorful ponies.

She soon got a plane and began flying it, blah blah. She doesn't mind the cryptids since she has a secret of her own, wings. She can summon them at will, but she almost never does because she doesn't want her secret revealed.

She's been to an insane asylum at least 2 times, but each time they realized she was harmless and discharged her.

Job (If Any, They Could Be Living On The Streets): She'll fly you anywhere you want, as long as you pay up.

Hobbies: Flying, Arm wrestling, any form of competition

Likes/Dislikes: Stuff? Her weakness is that people won't really believe anything she says, because they think she's lying about Equestria and stuff.

Anything You Wish To Include: She isn't really 'friends' with anyone, and she's rather lonely if you get to know her, of course, no one has so nobody thinks that. If she is your friend though, she'll be loyal to the end.

(Hope this is alright O.O)
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Sun 12 Aug - 14:59

(Yeah! It's good! Very Happy )

I made it to the bedroom, closing the door silently behind me. I didn't even know the man's name and yet I was teasing him already. Shaking my head, I grabbed my "outfit" that I wore in The Chimney, tossing it aside the bed as I crawled in, enjoying the feel of the crisp sheets. I let out a low purr as I settled into the soft mattress, shaking out my hair over my pillow. It was so comfortable on my used muscles.

I settled in, sighing as I drifted slowly to sleep.

(It's short, but I just had to post something xD )
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Sun 12 Aug - 15:26

I was so tired that i had passed out instantly on the fluffy couch. I dreamed about being wealthy and growing up with Del. We had adorable children that were well mannered and sweet. I took them to the park in the evening because it was their birthday and thats where they wanted to go. As we were about to wrap it up and go home to eat dinner that Del made, we were stopped by ten vamps. "Please leave my children and i alone" i said sternly, glaring into each of their eyes. They chuckled "it appears today isnt gunna go your way sir" one of the vamps said with a grin. I started growing into my demon form "Kids run home!!!" i yelled. Then i started ripping all of the vampire assholes to shreds. They had no chance but i wasnt concerned about that, i just wanted to see to it that my children made it home. I sprinted about halfway to my house to see to vamps sucking blood from my kids throats...

TunnelSnake
    TunnelSnake

Post by TunnelSnake Sun 12 Aug - 15:32

Name:Morgan Blake

Aliases:(Leader of the black hand: only a small group of people know)

Race: German

Powers(If Any, EX. Mind Control, Levitation, etc.): Leader of a terrorist group called The Black Hand

Appearance:tall, with blue eyes and blonde hair, always in a black suit

Bodily Markings(EX. Tattoos, Piercings, Scars, etc.):a scar going vertical across his right eye. right eye has almost no color in it

Class(EX. Upper Class, Middle Class, Lowly, etc.):Upper class

Personality:Very rude and Direct. Like to keep things short and simple

Backstory/Life Story: Parents where killed by a group of strange men at the age of 4. grew up homeless and had to steal most of his meals. Killed a man at the age of 8 over a loaf of bread. at the age of 16 joined a group and start to work his way up the ranks and slowly turn that group in to his own will.

Job (If Any, They Could Be Living On The Streets):never had one......(false job, hes a simple businessmen, to hide his true colors)

Hobbies:never had time for hobbies..

Likes/Dislikes:Dislikes the poor and common good.. like to see house burn to the ground and people beg for their lives

Anything You Wish To Include:No one knows about his man and has never seen him before ......
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Sun 12 Aug - 15:37

(You're a yearling, Dimps! Very Happy )

I awoke early in the morning, yawning and rubbing my sleepy eyes. I grabbed up the "outfit" and walked out into the hall, throwing it into the washer along with the other dark colors. I walked over to the living room to find the man lying on my couch, passed out, his brow furrowed in his sleep, his lips curled into a snarl.

He was twitching, his breaths haggard. I rushed over quickly before he awoke and started wrecking the place, I could see it was going to happen. I gently reached over and ran my hand over the furrow in between his brows, smoothing out his facial fixtures.

"Hey . . . Wake up. It's okay. It's just a bad dream . . . . . " I whispered, gently shaking him, my face hovering inches above his.

I shook him gently again, my fingers deft as they ran through the hair on his head, feeling the silky strands slip through my fingers and stroke his cheek, trying to coax him awake.

And just like that, his eyes snapped open, glowing a faint red. I didn't gasp, I didn't move. I just straddled myself over him, leaning down to look into his eyes, "You're alright. It's okay. It was just a bad dream. I'm here, you're fine." I smiled down at him, my voice a whisper across his lips.
    TunnelSnake
    TunnelSnake

Post by TunnelSnake Sun 12 Aug - 16:04

As i get off the train i search for a bench to rest on while i wait for the next one. Im heading to a city that I know nothing about and to meet up with one of my companion to discuss our plans. We need to discuss on how we are taking over this land. Its seems to me that the people that live here are happy and living out life in a normal manner."Oh the fun im going to have in this place..... Should i use gas or burn the place to the ground" as i sed aloud. I was thinking of what to do and what to do first. Should i kill a few hundred people or trick them into killing each other. Both ways i get the feeling... that same happy feeling........
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Sun 12 Aug - 16:18

i awoke staring into those golden eyes, lulled by her soft voice....

(total writers block... im done LOL)
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Sun 12 Aug - 16:27

(I waited, and raped the refresh button . . . For that. WHAT. THE. HELL. xD )

"Are you going to be alright?" I whispered, running my fingers from his temple to his cheek and down his throat to his collar and back up again. I watched my fingers trail his skin with rapt attention, loving the way it felt. Smooth and soft, though rugged.

He stopped my hand mid-motion on his cheek, cupping it to his face. I focused my eyes on his. I felt my Panther preen at his touch, and I couldn't help the purr escape my lips, ending it abruptly as I cut it off, clearing my throat and sitting up, slowly drawing my hand away, regretting the motion the moment I moved.
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Sun 12 Aug - 16:32

This girl was something else... she purred. At first i was a little weirded out
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Sun 12 Aug - 16:32

Damnit sorry i wasnt done
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Sun 12 Aug - 16:33

Then finish it by 'edit' the thing!
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Sun 12 Aug - 16:44

Del was different from other girls, she purred at me then soon recoiled embarrassed at herself. "Its fine" i said smiling. I pulled her in and kissed her softly "dont worry i liked your purr" i smoothly. Then i got up and looked through Del's fridge. "Del do you like eggs and bacon?" i asked. "uhh ya sure... i mean ya of course i do" she responded. *i cooked the food xD*. I placed the plates of food on Del's dining table "here u are my lady" i said cheesily. Then i dug in to the food.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 16 May - 6:53