Kiba's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To My forum! This is Kiba! In this forum you can role play or just have fun posting in forums!

2 posters

Dreamland Roleplay

LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Dreamland Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Dreamland Roleplay

Post by LikeAB0SS Fri 24 Aug - 8:39

(I don't know. Whatever you want to do I'm fine with! xD )

The Guard watched the sun set with me, her eyes watching with a rapture filled gaze. Sil sat down next to me, his tail swishing back and forth, his head on his massive paws as he started to purr, his silver eyes closing shut as he started to drift off.

I reached down and petted the top of his head, smiling to myself.

I looked up to see the Guard look to me, nodding. The silent words that said she was leaving. I smiled to her as she got up and left, closing the door behind me. I finished off my sandwich and water, watching the sky as it turned so dark, most of the stars in the sky were visible since we didn't have very many street lights to distract the natural light reflecting off the orbiting rocks in space.

I stayed there another moment, even as the sunset set all the way behind the mountains, and there was no longer any light in the sky. The sounds of crickets calmed me. We would get through this.

I got up and out of my chair, going down into my apartment to shower before getting in bed for the night.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Sun 26 Aug - 8:22

(HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!! SO SORRY, I didn't even notice this and I didn't get a damn EMAIL! ERGH!!!!!!! Sorry!!!!!!
    Uhh but anyway... I can't think of anything good, so yeah, we need a reason for them to be attacking certain people... like I said we can't follow my short story since that would be stupid and not fun, uhhh... weaknesses too... Maybe their weakness is a certain material? Like copper or something? And they're coming in to... hmm... Yeah I need help there xD And how are they getting in? I was thinking someone from the inside was summoning them in, but who... O.O Make it's a random person, that would be interesting.. Tell me what you think! -Wall of test and dots-)

I walked to the door and watched. Night came and everything fell to the natural sounds of bugs and birds and all manner of animals. Everything felt so strange, detached. Almost strange. I looked at my hands. They felt and seemed normal, but it was so strange... I guess it hit me, just knowing that Dreamland wasn't really a dream anymore, it was becoming more and more of a horrible nightmare. Like Phoebe's parent's car crash, it was an awful tragedy, but it happened all throughout the day and it had been happening for weeks(1 or 2... idk xD). What had we come to? There wasn't anything we could do.

I rubbed my forehead, stop thinking. You'll confuse yourself. But I couldn't help it. I was worried about what Phoebe said, that we would find out enough soon. I walked to the mall, it would be open for another hour or two. Maybe I would pick me up something nice.

I window shopped, marveling at how much we'd grown since I became Guard. I never bothered to keep up with technology or celebrities or whatever. I lived in the past, yes, but for a reason- it was so much nicer than what we were becoming.

The few people still there gave me weird looks, some apologetic, some angry... I sighed as I flipped through a book. All of this stuff was trash, all the good stuff was at Phoebe's. I set it down and kept looking. I decided there was nothing here to keep me, so I left and just went back to the door, as the sky started to become brighter- the sun wasn't in sight, but the sky wasn't as dark.

LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Mon 27 Aug - 9:00

(It's all right! Calm down xD
    Maybe it's just targets that somebody doesn't like? They just have a vengence on everybody since everybody seems to be happy with their lives and successful and they aren't very happy with the world? Or like, they're just on a murderous rampage. Or they want to take over Dreamland, so they're killing off people to show their power? I don't know!
    As for the weakness, maybe a certain type of wood, or a flower poison like a Rafflesia flower or something? I don't know! Dx And sure, random people make it interesting since we don't know who it is yet.)

I watched the sun rise all the way up in the sky, sipping my tea and listening to music, my earbuds firmly in the sides of my head. The music was sounded sad, smooth, melodic and melancholy. It was far from a egregious cacophony. The sounds mixed and blended together from the beautiful orchestra that played in my head. It was soothing, taking me away and putting me into the sunrise, the colors reaching out. My heart beat slow, my breaths deepened and quiet. I was at peace, and far from the disaster and nightmares that lie in wait just two stories down from the roof I was sitting upon.

Whence the sun rose all the way up in the sky, the clouds drifting in all directions in the slight breeze, I got up, finished off the rest of my tea, and prepared for the day. I took a shower, dried my hair, got dressed, made two sandwiches and grabbed two water bottles like I always did.

I slung the Guard's rifle along my back. I wore my favorite leather jacket today and a beige camisole underneath that looked like a corset. As for pants, I moved better in my denim "booty" shorts, so that's what I wore. I pulled my hair up into a thick, tight pony tail, pilot shades covering my eyes.

With that, I felt ready for some fighting today as I marched down to the Guard at the door, holding her sandwich in one hand, and her water bottle in the other.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Tue 28 Aug - 4:10

(Hmmm, I'm thinking of drawing Phoebe, would you like me to draw her in the outfit you just described or the one you linked to in your first post?

Oh, and how about their weakness is Kingwood? It's a fancy purple type of wood. Phoebe can figure it out or the Guard can, whatever ya feel like. Unfortunately I will not be able to reply from 6:30 onwards(your timezone) so yeah, I apologize.)

I smiled at Phoebe, eating the sandwich and drinking the water. It was nice of her to bring me these little snacks, I got hungry but never bothered to eat anything besides lunch and dinner. She ended up staying for just a little, describing something about her fighting style and whatnot(I guess? You can omit this if you like). She soon left, and I watched the Gate.

Life was still mostly normal. There were still kids playing on skateboards, and moms chatting while they rolled their children around.. I wondered if we would ever be able to go back to normal. I couldn't even think of normal after all this was over. I only watched and waited... Hoping something new would come through, something we could use against them...

(Sorry for wicked short post, can't think o anything today.. X()
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Sun 2 Sep - 20:33

(That would be awesome! Very Happy And I don't care, you could draw her in the outfit I described, with your own twist, either hair up or down, I don't care. Do what you want! x] And Sure! We could do Kingwood. And it's alright, I haven't been able to reply because I've been busy with lots of crazy sh*t, so no worries :] )

I went back to the shop to do some research, I thumped through books I thought might be useful, I went onto the computer, everything. I had been doing it for two hours now, groaning, my eyes felt like they were going to pop out of my head, my temples throbbing. I reached my hands up to my head, massaging the point there. I closed my eyes and dropped my head on the keyboard, my head pounding on the keys.

I sat on the front desk of the book shop, my laptop on the desk. There was a click when I pounded on the keys with my head. I opened my eyes, and I saw out of my peripheral vision I noticed the screen changed on my laptop. I pulled my head up, my eyes squinting at the bright screen.

My heartbeat quickened. I looked at the page, my breath hitched in my throat,my fingers gripped the edge of the counter, my knuckle white.

I stood up quickly, the tall chair I sat on flew behind me and hit the wall. I was so fast I startled Sil, his head picking up as a low snarl erupted at me. "Sorry Sil!" I cried as I jumped over the counter and dashed to the back of the store to the section of factual nature stuff, like botany and things. I fell over as I rounded the corner, I didn't stop, though. I crawled over, feeling a pain in my side when I landed on my hip on the hard carpet.

I reached up to grab a book about trees, going to the back Index and looking through the K's.

There!

I flipped to page 648, my eyes going to the page and scanning through it. My heart beat quickened even faster, my eyes drinking in the information. My breathed sounded ragged in my ears as I read every word on the page. I couldn't stand it any longer.

I shot up, sprinting around everything and going to the desk, grabbing the Guard's rifle from the left side of the doors on the shop, I threw open the doors and ran out, slinging it across my back.

I ran to the gates, not stopping for anything. I saw the Guard standing there, she looked startled when she saw me. I ran into her, pushing her down. She sputtered, trying to catch us before we fell, though it was inevitable. We hit the ground, hard. I kept a hand in the book, throwing it open as we landed. I landed on top of her, her arms went around me to shield me.

I looked into her eyes, my own wide in my face, excitement bubbling out of me as I shoved the book in her face, showing her the image and all the information on the page.

My breaths were ragged as I tried to speak, my chest heaving, my eyes searching hers as she read the pages.

"Kingwood. Their weakness is Kingwood."
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Wed 5 Sep - 4:50

(Sorry for not replying yet, I write slower than a Scout(which is to say, I type fast, but I'm just lazy when it comes to replying)(which really just means I suck))

My eyes widened. Holy shit. Everything was spinning. We found a weakness! A weakness! She blushed and stood, obviously still extremely excited about the discovery. I stood too, brushing myself off. I grinned at her. We better find some kingwood. I pointed at the picture of a plank of kingwood, determined, but held up my hand in slight confusion- as if to say, 'Where can we get it?'

"Hmmm.." She said, scanning the page, no doubt looking for something else. I only dusted off my suit and waited.

(Short reply is short. School stinks, hardcore, terribly sorry!)

LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Thu 6 Sep - 10:09

(It's all good! I know that feel, Bro. xD )

I was looking through the pages, flipping and skimming through the words. I shook my head, looking up, my excitement draining just a smidgen, "It doesn't say. It just explains it's qualities on here and what it's good for like making furniture and things. Do you know anything about Kingwood? Should we just scour the woods around and look for anything like it?"

The Guard seemed to be pondering my words, mulling it over. The wood looked like it would be native to some kind of forest setting, a thick forest setting in some kind of dense brush, where they could grow large and undisturbed.

I shook my head. I've never really seen anything like this. I looked up at the Guard and explained my thinking, that it would have to grow somewhere where it could grow without getting disturbed, the tree looked to be rare, and for it to grow thick it would need to be under dense forest protection or something.

I waited for a response, looking down at the page again and skimming through.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Fri 12 Oct - 8:24

(gonna pretend it hasn't been two months)

I rubbed my chin thoughtfully. I'd never actually traveled into the forest past a few feet. Who knows what could be hiding in there? The thought almost made me shudder, still thinking of the ghost people- but there would be nothing to worry of. Hopefully.

The benefits outweighed the risks. Who cared if we came across a few wild animals? Kingwood would give us quite the upper hand against the new threat. I looked at her and smiled. "Woods." I said softly. This plan would definitely work- it had to!

(sucky writing is sucky, sincerest apologies, I always do this ducking-out-and-not-coming-back-forever thing!)
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Fri 2 Nov - 14:15

(It's okay. I seem to be doing it too. xDDD )

I grinned at her and I couldn't help myself as I reached forward and jerked her into my arms, hugging her tightly to me. "It's okay. We'll get this over and done with."

I realized what I was doing at the last second and let go of her, stepping back. I grinned sheepishly at her, "Sorry, I got a little bit excited. We have a lead on something, can't help myself." I looked down back at the information on the paper, looking at the picture of the Kingwood Tree. It was a beautiful violet wood with thick veins of black lacing itself through some of the bark on the tree, like thick knots it ran through and through the tree. When we did find Kingwood, if we found any, how were we going to shape it into some choice weapons that we could use against the ghost people?

I looked back up to the Guard, "When and if we do find Kingwood, how are we going to use it against them? How do we make Kingwood into something we can use?"

(Shortness. Ew.)
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Tue 6 Nov - 5:10

I tapped my chin thoughtfully. Good question. There were a few carpenters in town, but since there was no need for weapons, none of them had any experience shaping weapons. I knew the basic shape of the sword, but I also knew it was more complicated than just a pointed stick... Or was it? We could form simple daggers out of them, but would that be enough for fighting them? I looked up at Phoebe hopefully.

"Do you know how to make a weapon?" I asked. (Yeah, I'm gonna get rid of the whole Guard-not-talking thing, she won't be getting into long conversations, but she won't be practically mute anymore, haha.) If Phoebe knew how to, then she could tell someone skilled with wood, or even make it herself.. Surely they would help her, since it was a way to fight the ghosts!
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Thu 8 Nov - 14:45

I grinned sheepishly, biting my lower lip. Taking a thick paper clip out from my back pocket, I put it on the page and shut the book, saving the spot. I looked to the Guard, "I do, actually. I work in a Bookshop, Hun. That implies I read too much and know things that a chick wouldn't usually need in a day to day basis, though I guess it counts as something now. Not useless knowledge anymore."

I didn't say anything about the Guard finally forming a sentence, I was glad she was opening up just a smidgen, though I would give her as much as she needed.

I thought of all the weapons we could make. The easiest one to conceal would be a dirk. They were small and could be slipped anywhere, and could be made either curved or straight with ridges or smoothed out. Easy to handle.

Plus, if wearing long pants, one could easily cut out the pockets of their pants and slide a thin thigh holster on each thigh, thus sliding the weapons through the pockets would be easy access, and right there to use and conveniently concealed. Then again, I could make an Adrasil . . . Or maybe even a badass version of a Rajput sword. Or maybe even a Ridged Sekkiseki Blade!

I felt myself grin as I started bouncing on my toes, "There's so many things I could make!" I said aloud to no one in particular. I bit my lip and looked at the Guard, realizing I spoke aloud.

"Whoops. Sorry, Well, just tell me what you would like made and as soon as we find Kingwood, I'll start right on it." I grinned at the Guard.

My grin faded as I frowned, thinking of other ways, "I could just as well carve bullets out of them too, whichever you would prefer I do, I'll do what I can."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content