Kiba's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To My forum! This is Kiba! In this forum you can role play or just have fun posting in forums!

2 posters

Dreamland Roleplay

Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Dreamland Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Dreamland Roleplay

Post by Tsume Mon 13 Aug - 5:48

I blushed. I had noticed that a little, but I figured he always did that for strangers.

We kept walking, until we made a full circle. We stopped at the bookstore. I motioned at the door, giving her a questioning look. Did she want to go in, or stay? I kind of hoped she would stay, we didn't have to walk the whole town again, but it would be nice to just hang out. But she had been awake all day, and was probably tired. I wasn't a night owl, or an early bird, or anything really- so I had no clue how she might react.

(Sorry for not replying, dinner xD)
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Mon 13 Aug - 5:51

(It's all good! x] )

We got back to the bookstore, and she gestured at it, a question in her eyes. I looked up at the sky, across the distance on the horizon, noticing the peak, saw the start of a lightening day. I didn't notice how fast the time passed by, the sun was about to rise.

I let out a gasp, grabbing her arm closest to me as I turned quickly, looking into her eyes seriously.

"Come with me, to the roof. I want you to see something with me."

I hoped she would come with me, up to the roof to see the sun rise with me. It would be the first time anyone other than Sil had watched it with me.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Mon 13 Aug - 5:54

Although confused, I nodded, understanding it was important. She led me into the store, up a flight of stairs- we were going quickly so I barely noticed what was around us.

We burst onto the roof- the snow leopard, Silver, was following us- I think. I took a second to regain my balance, but what I saw took my breath away.

You could see the sun rise perfectly from up here- it was beautiful. The sun was just starting to lighten up the sky, but I could tell it was going to be an interesting show.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Mon 13 Aug - 6:32

I grabbed up the spare chair I never used, pulling it closer to the small table setting right next to mine to face the sunrise.

Sil took up his usual spot next to my chair. I had the Guard sit down and watch, "Just wait." I whispered, my eyes on the horizon.

A moment passed by, two, and then, it started. The sun rose over the horizon. A burst of light appeared across the sky, twisting with a rainbow of colors, pinks, sapphires, violets, and crimson reds danced with the flames on the sun in the sky. I heard her gasp as we saw the light slowly creep across the valley beyond the Gate, the outside almost no one got to see, too high to climb over, too high to even think there was something beyond it but sky.

The light swept over meadow and prairie and mountains, the clouds moving out of the way of the mighty golden beams. I watched, with rapt attention, as it climbed over the tall walls and into Dreamland, illuminating everything with a golden glow of light. Everything seemed more spectacular, more extravagant, now that someone was witnessing it with me.

The sun rose higher on the horizon, breaching the tops of the mountains, the giant glowing orb of fire illuminating everything as the golden beams reached us, shining down on us. I took in a deep breath, a small smile curving on my lips as I looked towards the Guard, gauging her reactions.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Mon 13 Aug - 6:43

Wow. The sunrise was simply astounding from this rooftop, from this place above the homes. I had only ever seen it spilling over the top of the walls, shedding light on the land before me, never seen it like this.

I felt the golden glow light up my face, and I smiled, content. It tinted my uniform golden, and I glanced down at my hand- the white glove had transformed into a yellow, glowing hand. I turned to Phoebe, she was looking to me. I smiled wider, glad she had taken me to see such a sight. I could sit here and watch it all day, if the sun would rise all day..

I suddenly realized I had been away from my post too long. I got that familiar tingling sensation. I stood slowly, marveling at the sun rise one last time- before turning to Phoebe. "Thanks," I said, hiding my wince. I went downstairs and out the front door, almost crashing right into a group of police.

"Guard! What were you doing away from your post." I rolled my eyes, marching in place. "Why were you in the booksto-" I held up my hand, looking at them. I gave him a look that said, 'Why are YOU in the street?'

One of them sighed. "We're having a meeting to discuss these disturbances. Please, come with us to the station."

We headed to the station, and ended up huddling over a large table with a map of Dreamland covering it. The mayor was hunched over the area near the Door. He looked up as I walked in.

"Guard." He said simply. I nodded, saluting him. Back to no talking. "We need to know, have you seen how these mystery people come in?" I shook my head.

"But how? They must get in through the door, but it hasn't been opened-" All eyes went to me. My gaze hardened, and slammed my hand down on the table, grimly shaking my head no. I would never do something so.. absurd. It was horrific to think any of them had even thought of that!

Thankfully they all believed me, Guards had a tendency to be horrible liars.

They discussed how they could've gotten in, strategies they used, and ways we could protect ourselves from them. I scanned the faces, looking for a particularly guilty one. Markus looked pretty suspicious to me. I never liked him, he always seemed shady, and he was giving away a little too much info- he knew a lot about them.

He seemed a likely suspect, but all I could do for now was watch.. And see where this whole thing went.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Mon 13 Aug - 7:14

She grinned at me, and I felt a warmth settle in my stomach, giving her a smile of my own, showing my thanks for seeing it with me.

She looked back at the sunrise, looking sad all of a sudden, looking back at me, "Thanks." She whispered, her voice feminine and smooth. I nodded my head at her, the silly grin still on my face. I knew she had to go.

She turned away from the sunrise slowly, watching it a final time before she left. I looked down at Sil as the door closed behind her on the rooftop. "I like her." I said to him.

His eyes raised to mine, a purr starting. I reached down and scratched him behind his ears and on his neck. He leaned his head into my hand, his purring deepening as he rubbed his all over my hand.

"Silly kitty." I murmured as I watched the sun rise all the way up in the sky.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Mon 13 Aug - 7:25

The meeting ended, and I made eye contact with Markus as I left. He stared right back at me. He knew I suspected him, but his smug look told me he knew I had no evidence. I glared at him. But I did. They would believe the word of a Guard over that of a simple policeman, even if he was sort of high in rank.

Then again, I was one of the few female guards. Some claimed they did worse than male guards, others said they did better, and even then some said they did the same. Either way, a female Guard was a touchy subject.. It wasn't unusual, just debatable.

I marched back to the door, watching helplessly as another ghostly intruder stalked the streets. They ignored me now, before I was in the way of their antics, but now I was just an ornament, easily forgotten and just another one on the tree.

I impatiently tapped my foot. Why wasn't that one leaving? My jaw dropped as he snuck into a food store- so that was what that mysterious package was, poison.

Mayor or no mayor, I had to do something. I slowly walked to the store, peering in. The manager was in the back room, doing whatever. But the figure was sprinkling a strange powder onto the foods out front. I ran inside, snatching the package from him. Aha! It wasn't a ghostly thing, it was real.

The manager burst out just as the figure disappeared. I blushed, it looked like I had been the one sprinkling powder over the foods.

I motioned at the air, trying to get him to understand it was one of the guys sneaking in. He just have me a shocked, then solemn look, torn as to assume whether or not I had done it or the ghost. I pointed out the ones poisoned, and flinched every time I threw one out. What I waste.

I ended up paying him for the lost food- that made him smile- and then leaving.

As I walked back to the Door, I suddenly realized I was a prime suspect. I never noticed how the figures came in, I had just been clutching a bag of poison.. Things were not looking good. But I was a Guard. They would just me-
    right?
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Mon 13 Aug - 17:13

I kept the store closed for today, finishing stocking it up with books, magazines, coloring books, trinkets, etc. I was tired when I finished, my eyes drooping as I trudged up the stairs and hopped into the shower, soaking in hot water before I went to bed.

I set my alarm for just before the sunset started incase I slept long and hard. I yawned, settling into the sheets. My stomach growled but I was too tired to get up, I had been thinking all day, and I thought now. I couldn't seem to shut my brain off. Sil purred next to me as he settled into his side of the bed.

Would the townspeople thing the Guard had something to do with it? There was a possibility, those that didn't know the Guard as well as others, suspicions ran high, they do. If there was a chance someone would blame it on her they would, just to be rid and done with it. Which was what most people wanted, I was guessing. If they saw a threat they would eliminate it, even if the one they thought was a threat was innocent. They would just be ridding themselves of an honest and trustworthy person, they didn't think, they just reacted. Plain and simple.

Even if they were wrong in their actions. They would try to justify it though, and that was unacceptable. Be responsible for your actions, take it by the reigns and make it right before they did any more damage.

I turned over to stare at a purring Sil, he stared back. We had to find out who was letting in the ones from beyond the gate before the Guard was framed for something she didn't do. I knew she was in the right, I knew she didn't do that. Somehow, I believed her without her saying a word or implying so.

I closed my eyes, drifting to sleep.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Mon 13 Aug - 20:20

(UGH! Stupid autocorrect! Why is it on my laptop? Dx sorry if things don't make sense, my stupid laptop..)

(hope you don't mind the timeskip.. O.O Nothing to do right now.)

I marched along the streets as the sun rose. Phoebe would be coming out to look at it. I smiled at the memory.

I had been trying my hardest to look like I had the best intentions, trying to stop them, etc. But since the Mayor ordered I leave them alone, there wasn't much I could do.

The streets were empty. People had been leaving their homes later and going back earlier, as if going inside would help. Recently another ghost-person killed a family in their sleep. It was awful, the family was a really nice one, I was sort of friends with them.

Maybe I would stop by Phoebe's. Yeah. That would be nice. I slowed as I approached the store, the sun had already risen, and the store was open. I hadn't seen too many people come in.. They were too afraid to leave their homes.

I stepped inside, glancing around for Phoebe. She was probably restocking books or just ducked behind somewhere, or I was going blind. I slowed my quick looks and scanned the room, smiling when my eyes met with Phoebe's. Hopefully we could have another casual chat.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Tue 14 Aug - 9:29

(Nah! Timeskip :] )

I looked up to see the Guard peering in through the doorway at me, a smile on her pretty face. I grinned at her, getting up from behind a shelf I had been restocking, putting all the stuff back where it was supposed to be.

I walked over, beckoning her to come in, and she did, still smiling. "Nice to see you today! You know, you can come by anytime, right? Either to watch the sunrise or sunset, for a quick chat or for a sandwich, to look at books or just make eye-contact, just come. My doors are always open."

She seemed surprised and I giggled. "Anything you need, just come to me." I winked at her, walking over to greet her. I walked past her to behind the counter, I hopped over it with a fluid movement, Sil would be proud of me, he too was busy watching the Guard though on one of the bookshelves, his tail swishing back and forth as he purred, licking his mouth, pawing at the bookshelf.

I grabbed the two sandwiches and two water bottles I had back there and hopped back over the counter, coming to hand the Guard a sandwich and bottle, "Here, some food and a bottle of water. They're fresh, I just made them a little while ago." She took them thankfully.

We went over to sit on one of the plush chairs, setting our water bottles down on the round small table in the middle of them. "So how's life?" I asked, taking a bite of sandwich and watching her expression.

She scowled at first, then got an intense look, her eyes darting up to mine, "No change then, huh?" I sighed.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Tue 14 Aug - 9:42

I nodded, biting into the sandwich, careful not to spill any crumbs (wat). I took a sip of the water, watching her.

I looked around the store and raised my brows in a way, sort of asking, 'Any people come here?' (i don't know how that's asking that question.. Anyway insert Phoebe's answer here)

I finished the sandwich and decided to hang onto the half finished water, might come in handy later on in the day. Sil came over, purring, and I subconsciously began to pet him as I 'talked' with Phoebe. I glanced outside, watching as two partners-in-crime ghosts(I'm just referring to them as ghosts for now since it's easier, you can too) walked down the street, talking casually as if they owned the city. What was their intention of being here? Killing us all off? What did they get from this cruelty?

I gritted my teeth, I couldn't believe I was watching this happen- helpless to do anything about it.

Phoebe followed my line of sight. "It's a shame, really. The fact you can't do anything about it."

(Sorry for short post, so much to do tonight x.x Anyway since we're both on, this should be easy? idk. anyway feel free to change how Phoebe reacts in my post as you see fit)
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Tue 14 Aug - 9:59

She looked around the store, raising her brow as she looked at me, I shrugged my shoulders, "Not many people have come in, they're too scared to step outside. I don't get it, it's not that effective, they can walk through walls and such things. A family was killed because they stayed indoors."

I frowned, taking a swig of my water, draining down the rest.

Her eyes looked towards the outside, through the windows. I followed her gaze and saw two ghosts laughing and talking. "It's a shame, really. The fact that you can't do anything about it." I whispered.

We watched the two walk out of sight. I crushed the empty water bottle in my right hand, anger flashing through me. I took in a deep breath, closing my eyes, easing up on the crackling water bottle.

"I wonder if I could do anything about it. Do you think? They specifically told you, not to do anything. Though they didn't say anything about a lowly bookshop owner gallivanting around at night and slaying anybody coming into town." I opened my eyes to look at her, a smirk curving my lips.

(It's all good! Chill your tits! And yeah, should be easy. Very Happy )
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Tue 14 Aug - 10:06

I stared at Phoebe. She was going to fight them? I almost laughed- I didn't mean to be cruel, it's just.. I looked for a piece of paper. She seemed to sense I needed to write something down, as she handed me a notepad and pen(or something). I wrote down what I had discovered when I started to fight them.

'Your fists will go straight through them. They can fight you but you can't fight them. I have no clue how they do it..." I tapped the pen on my cheek, thinking. "They can somehow affect you, but you are powerless to them. They used to carry around solid weapons but now they're untouchable, so to speak. It's very strange. Maybe you could do something.. They'll probably pass another law when they find out- if they do. I wish I could help you but I'd be arrested.. Good luck?'

I handed her the note pad, shaking my hand a little from holding the pen too tightly.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Tue 14 Aug - 11:42

I read what she wrote, thinking. "You could touch their weapon, though, right?" She nodded her head at me. I got an idea.

"Do you think that their own weapon could affect them? It's their weapon of destruction they brought with them. Maybe it could harm them when our own weapons could not." I shrugged.

I didn't know what else to think about counter-acting them. I didn't know how, so I shrugged and waited for an answer.

(Sorry it's so short! x.x )
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Tue 14 Aug - 20:17

(Nah it's alright Very Happy)

I suddenly shook my head. I reached for the note pad, flipping to a new page- I glanced up to see if it was OK, didn't want to waste Phoebe's paper. She nodded, wanting to hear my reply.

'They used to- in the beginning. Now they carry weapons around just like them, they can harm us, but we can't touch them. They're smarter. I've been thinking.. And I believe there is someone on the inside bringing them in. I watched him during the meeting... I'll look into it.'

I was thinking of how Phoebe could help, I could tell she wanted to, but I couldn't really think of anything.. I suddenly got an idea.

'I can't interfere with them, as you know. But before that, when they and their weapons couldn't be touched, if you got between them and their intended victim, they left. For some reason they're targeting certain people, and if you ruin that, then they disappear. I promise you they won't hurt you, and if they do, I'll pay for your medical expenses. What do you think?'

I handed the notepad to her, waiting for an answer.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Wed 15 Aug - 2:59

I read what she wrote and grinned. "I could do that, nobody has really come into the shop lately. Ghost hunting, sweet." I winked at her and she giggled.

I couldn't believe I could help her out. I didn't think I was going to be able to. "And it's alright, I won't get hurt, I promise. You won't have to pay for anything." I smiled at her. I would bring Sil along just incase something did happen though, so he could rush off to get her our something, drag my body back to the shop and I don't know, lick me or whatever.

I looked to the large lounging cat, staring at us with interest, his purring picking up. "I wonder why they're targeting certain people. Do the people have any connection to anything important in the town? Any big pull? Did they witness something? Or did they do something?" I asked, turning my head around back to the Guard, handing her back the paper.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Wed 15 Aug - 3:17

I thought back at all the victims... There was something linked between them, nagging at the back of my mind- almost taunting me, 'There's something there, but you just can't remember it! Ha ha ha!' my mind screamed at me.

I pushed my smile to the side, it was on the tip of my tongue! There was definitely something about them.. But what?

I thought of it, and then- I had it for a second, a second, and then it disappeared again. I groaned, rubbing my forehead. Phoebe could sense my frustration. I set the notebook down and held my head. Goodness, can't you just get this one thing right? Can't you remember one important thing about them?

And then it hit me-
    I was friends with all of them.

Seriously. That was the stupid thing I tried to remember? I could tell right off the bat it wasn't that, they would not come here just to kill my friends- they'd just kill me.

I shook my head, sighing. I had no clue why they were coming in, and I was nowhere closer to finding out. I picked up the notepad again, writing as fast as I could. "There's a meeting tomorrow, I'm going to be watching the man who I think is responsible. In the meantime, I'll give you my rifle. I can get another one, and everyone will know that you have permission to be fighting ghosts. What do you think?' I gave her the notebook and set my rifle leaning against her chair.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Wed 15 Aug - 3:31

I read her words then looked up, a glint in my eyes, "Perfect." I couldn't help myself as I leaned across the table and drew her into my arms, hugging her.

I held on tightly, and she was tentative at first, like she didn't know what to do, then she latched on, mimicking me. "It's going to be alright. We'll figure this out." I whispered into her ear. She nodded on my shoulder.

After another moment we pulled away, I grinned at her and winked, "Believe it or not, I'm an excellent shot. My grandmother taught me when I was younger, we used to go all the way to the walls in the far corner and set up a shooting range, in remembrance to Papa, since he loved guns." I remember the first time we went out to shoot, and I remember my grandmother instructing me how to hold it, and how to deal with recoil.

She smiled at me and put a hand to my shoulder, sensing the pain that I did not. I smiled at her, "Thank you, for including me." I whispered, putting my hand on hers as she gently squeezed my shoulder.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Wed 15 Aug - 4:09

(But wait.. They aren't affected by bullets O.O)

"Be careful," I mouthed to her. I stood to leave, waving, and then marched off. I stopped at the police station to get a new rifle, they gave me one without question. So trusting of me... If only everybody could be like that.

I stood guard, watching the Door as always. It felt so strange. Just.. knowing I was guarding, even though there was danger afoot I couldn't do anything about. I waited, throughout the day and into the night, waiting impatiently for the meeting...

(oh yeah feel free to insert Phoebe watching sunset and sunrise, etc... So sorry for all the shortness, my boss needs to talk to me, I have to go! Sad Such a shame... T.T )
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Wed 15 Aug - 4:18

(She knows, but just incase something else happens. xD )

I nodded to her. She stood and left, waving at me. I waved back before she marched off. I took the rifle in my hands she left for me, familiarizing myself with it. I felt each individual grain in the rifle, pulling it up to me, not pulling myself down to it. I put it in my sight, aiming for the back of the store, I mock-pulled the trigger, though my finger never left the side of the gun.

I grinned, putting the gun down at my side. I looked to Sil. "Ghost hunting anyone?"

He gave a roar of approval, his jaws snapping wide, tongue licking at his sharp teeth.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Wed 15 Aug - 6:15

(Ah, alrighty then Very Happy)

I went to the meeting as quick as I could, at precisely 10 AM. I entered the room right after Markus, he lived across the street from Town Hall so he had an unfair advantage. I just kept on my poker face.

We, as in them, discussed the strange beings coming in town. That was the whole meeting. When they asked me what I thought, I pulled out my dry erase pen.

'I think someone on the inside is summoning them in, may I investigate further?' I wrote, passing the board around. Markus's smirk fell as he read it. He scowled at me before handing it to the next officer.

The Mayor stood, straightening up. "I don't see why not.. Guard, you may investigate as you see fit." I nodded thankfully. I couldn't wait to tell Phoebe, I was thinking of bringing her with me when we looked around.

I left the meeting room, happier than I had been in a couple of days. I wondered if Phoebe had been getting many ghosts? Perhaps I would check on her.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Sat 18 Aug - 5:42

Sil and I had just finished off yet another ghost. I haven't used the rifle at all, I just kept it strapped onto my back. I watched the lucky and living couple walk away, "Thanks Phoebe!" They called over their shoulder. I smiled tiredly at them.

I didn't know how the Guard had been able to do this. I arched my back against the brick wall of the shop I was leaned against, cracking it all up my spine. I grinned at the release of tension. I looked around, crossing my arms over my chest.

I saw another ghost approach, this time, going straight for me. I grinned at the challenge. I wonder why it was coming for me. I shrugged it off and rolled my shoulders, pushing away from the wall.

"I've been fighting your asses all day. It's about time some of you came for me." I sneered, trying to mock it to make the first move. The ghost was a male, he grinned back, sharp teeth flashing in his menacing grin.

"You'll find out soon enough why we've come." That startled me, none of them have ever talked before. It took that moment to attack, I prepared myself for the fight, widening my stance.

He charged, and I stood my ground. When he was almost upon me, I ducked under him, sliding between his wide run. He hit the wall and disappeared onto the other side.

The ghosts were getting too cocky for my liking.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Sat 18 Aug - 10:11

I marched down the street, spotting Phoebe and her snow leopard, Silver. I waved at her, she looked tired. So there had been a lot of ghosts. I tipped my hat awkwardly, the plume still straight, and winked. I hoped that was enough to reminder her what she was doing was a great contribution to society, she would not be forgotten. 'Phoebe the ghost hunter,' or whatever.

I ended up at my post, sighing. I was worried. So much had been happening. Too bad there was no 'rest after a long day of work.' I just watched the for, helplessly watching as more specters appeared.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Sun 19 Aug - 14:23

I had fought tons more ghosts until I felt like I could drop. I had gotten scraped up from a few long nails like talons though that was just about it. It wasn't that bad as I thought it would be, though, I was exhausted. I didn't know how the Guard could take all this.

I went back to the shop and made some sandwiches and grabbed two water bottles. I fed Sil and left him at the shop as I walked over to the gate where I knew the Guard would be. I smiled to her, handing her a water bottle and a sandwich.

"I've had a successful day. Though, apparently they've gotten cocky enough to talk now. One of them came out and attacked me straight out, and I taunted it, provoked it, and it told me, 'You'll find out soon enough why we've come.' or something like that, and attacked me. Cocky bastard. He disappeared though when I swept him into the wall." I grimaced and took a swig of my water.

I looked to the Guard, then up at the sky, it was darkening, it wasn't that late, the sunset could start any moment, "Come on, let's go back to my place for a bit if you want, I'm gonna go watch the sunset." I looked to her to see if she would come with me, if not, I could just come back after the sun had set.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Sun 19 Aug - 21:28

I followed Phoebe to her roof, and we ate the sandwiches as the sun began to set. I was mesmerized by all the different colors mixing and blending into one, slowly moving down until the horizon swallowed up the sun. (insert stuff here) I turned to Phoebe, nodding thanks. It was sort of our silent little agreement, I would have to go.

Wait. I didn't have to.. But, I chose to, anyway. I left, deciding to just go around town. Everything seemed normal. All the residents were inside.. The ghosts seemed to be avoiding the ones walking in the street, but one phased into a house. I walked a little quicker, I didn't want to hear how that went down.

I was getting really worried. Phoebe said they said 'we would find out soon' or whatever.. It sounded like this was going to go on for a while.. I only hope something happened soon, something that might clue us in to why they were doing this...

(Ok, I need ideas. Originally I wanted this to kind of follow the short story I wrote but fuck it. It's not going to work out in RP form. Any ideas for a new weakness? Why they're coming in? Sorry, haha, if we followed the short story then.. yeah... this would be soooo much harder to RP...)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content