Kiba's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To My forum! This is Kiba! In this forum you can role play or just have fun posting in forums!

+2
Tsume
Kiba
6 posters

Animal Army Role Play

Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Animal Army Role Play - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal Army Role Play

Post by Tsume Sat 17 Oct - 21:08

I shot at a tank's oil tank and it exploded.

(Okay!)
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Sat 20 Nov - 3:12

Bump.

I ran up to the Sergeant. "I think we are winning! Should we call for back up though?' I asked him.
    Kiba
    Kiba
    Pack Leader

Post by Kiba Sat 20 Nov - 3:15

"hmph there's no need for back up. We should keep keep fighting since they're all going to die anyways."
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Sat 20 Nov - 3:16

"Yes, sir!" I said as I saluted to him. I then ran back to fight and shot an enemy soldier between the eyes, then spun around and kicked someone in the side of the head. The enemy fell down dead.
    Kiba
    Kiba
    Pack Leader

Post by Kiba Sat 20 Nov - 4:00

(you can come over any time now XD)

I took out my pistol and started a killing massacre.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Sat 20 Nov - 4:19

I shot more and more people like my Sergeant but he was better, I growled as bullets came out of my gun. I started turning in a circle to hit different people but never aimed at my Sergeant.
    Kiba
    Kiba
    Pack Leader

Post by Kiba Sat 20 Nov - 4:21

i grabbed my Ak 47 and went rampaging in the field. I ran and shot everyone that was an enemy.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Sat 20 Nov - 4:24

I followed closely and helped him shoot more enemies.
    Kiba
    Kiba
    Pack Leader

Post by Kiba Sat 20 Nov - 4:26

i did a backflip and shot enemies behind.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Sat 20 Nov - 4:36

I shot the enemies up front.

(Hey I may leave in like ten minutes, sorry for the wait.)
    Kiba
    Kiba
    Pack Leader

Post by Kiba Sat 20 Nov - 4:38

(lol no probs)

blood was splattering everywhere. I spammed and soon ran out of ammo. Luck I had extra clips.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Sat 20 Nov - 21:50

I kept shooting more and more people. I ran to the Sergeant and said, "I think we are winning!"
    Kiba
    Kiba
    Pack Leader

Post by Kiba Sat 20 Nov - 21:56

I nodded, "Don't keep your hopes up." I saw a tank coming towards our way.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Sat 20 Nov - 21:58

"Right- I mean, yes, Sir!" I saluted him and then shot at the tank, at the part where the driver was. The bullets bounced off but I kept trying, I tried to shoot at all parts of the tank.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Wed 23 May - 8:44

*Watching the chaos from above the training ground, I smirk at the battle before me, marveling at the many fallen bodies and blood spilled across the floor*
    "Thank you for transferring, Commandant Abelinda. We're grateful you've come at just the right time." The Lieutenant General of the camp referred to me, coming to stand up to my left. I glanced at him out of the corner of my eye and my smirk grew larger. Straightening my back and taking in all around me, I replied,
    "Mind if I join in the fun, Lieutenant General? I haven't had a good fire fight in so long." My voice was picked up in the wind, it sounded melodic and silky smooth. My long, dark curly locks of hair swept up in the warm breeze and into my pale blue eyes. The smell of blood greeted my nose as my heightened senses picked up everything. My muscles tensed and my smirk grew into a wide, wicked grin.
    "By all means, Commandmant, you're the one giving me orders, do as you wish." He replied, turning to face me. I felt my muscles shift under my skin ever so slightly as my eye-sight grew sharper, the scent of blood intoxicating.
    Taking in a deep breath of the fight, closing my eyes in the bliss of adrenaline pumping through my veins, I readied my stance and re-opened my eyes as they turned a bright crimson gold, "Excellent."
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Wed 6 Jun - 5:25

(Yo Yo, cool post and all, Buuuuuuut you need to fill out the form... and it's animals... and since Kiba's controlling it.. Uhhhh... yess........ Have a wonderful day?)
    (Ewww at my old character so)

I gasped as everything suddenly went black *insert going to heaven here*

Name: Yvonne
    Animal: Bunny!
    Type(Soldier, Sergeant, General,...): Just a soldier, #93 to be exact.
    Unit: 09
    Description: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-yCfIPIQ_760/T7rRYKPv9CI/AAAAAAAAARs/HOWsCZEn0fQ/s1600/white+dwarf+cute.jpg
    Weapon: .50 caliber pistols, 2.
    Equipment: Dragon scale bullet proof vest
    Personality: Kinda random and funny but serious on the battle field.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Mon 11 Jun - 15:14

(Hahahahahaha, I tried to 'fill out the form' in the whole post, I can't really explain it, but I'm horrible in the tiny little summary things xD and she is an animal, she transforms into a huge friggan wolf xD like, Commandment Abelinda (name/rank in Corps(marine) since she isn't in any unit/Team yet since she just got there) heightened senses (abilities) long dark curly locks of hair/pale blue eyes (looks/description) the scent of blood intoxicating/smirking (personality suggesting sick/twisted)) xD
    Kiba
    Kiba
    Pack Leader

Post by Kiba Sun 17 Jun - 7:33

I ran close to the tank to place a claymore mine in front of it, a few feet away.
    As quickly as possible, I raced back and to my surprise, a stranger was headed this way.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Mon 18 Jun - 15:35

Grinning from ear to ear, surveying the destruction and bodies around me, I attacked the closest intruder to me. Spinning on my heels and dancing away when they lashed at my with the butt of a Sig Saur, though pressing my body in close as to avoid any further lashes. Grabbing the man's left arm I pulled it over my right shoulder and held his wrist by my left hand, and placed my right hand right under his elbow, as well as in a fluid movement at the same time kicking out and striking his hand that held the Sig Saur, making him drop it. With strength and a quick jerk, I jarred my shoulder upwards into his, dislocating his arm, as well as pushing upwards right my right hand upon his elbow, giving him a compound fracture. My lips darted out to grab at the droplets of blood across my lips as his blood was shot across my face as I dropped his prone form, avoiding to look at his broken bones sticking through the skin of his arm. Looking up, I saw a soldier in a Sergeant's uniform peering at me from across the chaos, noticing he was on our side I tilted my head to the side, exposing my neck in respect and started to sprint over.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Wed 27 Jun - 6:25

(Well Kiba approves so..!)

I charged into the battlefield, utilizing my war cry. My unit had just been dispatched into the fray of battle and I was ready. I took out my pistol and shot down someone. I got another few in the legs, someone else could finish 'em off. A bullet graved my side and I turned around, shooting wildly. I had to stop to reload, when I noticed a... human?! I had to pull myself aside and hide in a bush so I wouldn't get killed. What was a human doing here?!
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Wed 27 Jun - 15:16

I noticed another soldier amongst our ranks had targeted another enemy in the legs with their weapon of choice before they darted away. I changed course and charged, my eyes glowing a brilliant gold as I shot forward, taking the unsuspected by surprise as I wrapped my arms around his head. He gave a grunt as my body slammed into his, and giving a quick jerk, I snapped his neck, killing him instantly. Letting his body thump to the floor, I started to sprint back towards the Sergeant. Though, I was deterred once again as one of the enemy came at me. He was a big boy, had to give him that. He towered two feet over me, appearing as a giant as he loomed closer. His eyes were colt, a liquid silver. His sneer wicked, scars ran all along his body. Shaking my head up at the giant, I gave him my signature smirk, and I saw around me the bright gold glow from my eyes intensify, my senses became sharper and I could feel my teeth elongating inside my mouth as my muscles twitched. Hunt. My instincts snarled at me. Kill. My muscles bunched up and I could feel my snarl coming out of my mouth as I eyed the liquid silver eyes staring me down.
    "Daniel. Should have known you'd appear. All of them your pawns I'm guessing?" My voice came out velvet smooth, and my canines flashed pearly white at him.
    He shook his head and gave a dark chuckle, "Yes, Abbey, it's been a long time."
    "It's Abelinda, you piece of sh-"
    "Beautiful Snake, are you not? Latin, right?"
    I cracked my head side to side and rolled my shoulders, widening my stance and keeping my hands loose at my sides. "Let's engage in our long awaited turmoil, shall we?"
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Sat 30 Jun - 20:40

Was that human turning into a... ?!? This was getting really weird. I had no time to think of it further though, for I was stabbed in my side. Thank goodness the hit didn't hit any of my organs, otherwise I'd be a goner. I whipped around and aimed my gun at him, shooting him point blank in the head. His brains blasted outward as I grinned, proud of my handiwork. I hopped out of the bush, searching for enemies who hadn't been hurt yet. There was a soldier trying to pull off some rough camouflage. With a few quick bullets to him, he was down.

(hey, like a boss, do you like gore? I do. BTW, have you guys seen meet the pyro?! It's awesome Very Happy)
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Sun 1 Jul - 4:43

(Hello like a boss, I have gotten permission from Kiba to post the following. It would be great if you could fill out the form properly as there has been some confusion. Your roleplay is intriguing and very detailed, and we would like to know more of your character. Please, don't take this as being rude, because some people might. Smile I've helped you in the form sorta

Name: Your character's name
    Animal: What species.. Oh and sorry but all the characters have to be 100% animal, sorry!
    Type(Soldier, Sergeant, General,...): You get the idea
    Unit: 01, 02, etc
    Description: What they look like
    Weapon: Weapons basically
    Equipment: eg. bullet proof vest, spiked boots, helmet, etc
    Personality: Kind and sweet? Or rude and grumpy? Tell us what it's like

That's basically it, most is obvious so yeah. I hope you have fun! Oh and you should probably make a form for Daniel too. Goodbye!)
    ( . Y . )
    ( . Y . )
    Pup

Post by ( . Y . ) Sun 1 Jul - 4:53

Name: Kyadonttouchmethere
    Animal: dik-dik
    Type(Soldier, Sergeant, General,...): Soldier
    Unit: 02
    Description: Mentally challenged
    Weapon: Hairdryer
    Equipment: Braces
    Personality: So gayyyyyyYYYYYYY!!! Like so totally gay like omg sistahhhhh!!!!

kyadonttouchmethere or donttouchme for short, ran into battle. SHe saw some chick facing off with some beast. SHe walked over to the chick and kicked her in the blue footed boobies(if you know what I mean). "Oh yeah you like that?!" Then She started "lap-dancing" with her, with touchies :3

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    ( . Y . )
    ( . Y . )
    Pup

Post by ( . Y . ) Sun 1 Jul - 5:11

Me gusta hentai

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May - 21:04