Kiba's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To My forum! This is Kiba! In this forum you can role play or just have fun posting in forums!

+2
Tsume
Kiba
6 posters

Animal Army Role Play

LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Animal Army Role Play - Page 19 Empty Re: Animal Army Role Play

Post by LikeAB0SS Wed 5 Sep - 10:37

(It's all good! I'm just trying to keep as much activity in this as possible, since JFleo is alive and stuff and he just hasn't responded yet. xD )

I felt Lovey contact me in my mind as I lay on the floor in a crumpled heap, holding my burnt hands to my chest. I grimaced, grinding my teeth together. 'I'm alright, Lovey. And I just saw Daniel, he's still alive, his head healed faster than I thought it would, or I was just out and down for a long time. He did find me. Listen, I won't be coming back for a little while as I am preoccupied, make sure the General follows my orders. Right now, you rank higher since you are the direct link to the Commandant - Me. Keep him in line for now, and that stands as a direct order.'

I felt her hesitance, like she had lost me. I smiled sadly and sent her the sound of the rumbling in my chest, 'It's alright, Lovey. The old me is still in here, the Commandant is taking control for now in order to survive. No skirting around feelings anymore.'

I sent her the feeling of me hugging her, and she hugged back, 'Just come back soon, Ghuardian.'

I grinned, 'That's a definite.' I got up to my feet and looked around the massive room. It was in the same exact position as the other was. He probably kept the blueprints for every torture chamber so he could make them relive the same feeling over and over with the same environment.

I went over to the wash basin in the far back right corner from me. I turned on the water and rinsed off my hands. The feeling of fire lancing my palms and fingers greeted me and I hissed out a breath, my hands wouldn't heal fast, as it was a silver wound, and would probably scar.

I cursed low under my breath as the water got colder, though the feeling intensified. I kept my hands under the flow of the water with the intention of numbing them. I frowned down at my hands and looked at the burned skin under the rush of water.

I was nothing if not determined to make sure I didn't live through horror again. The guys would have to go on without me - for now.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Fri 12 Oct - 8:31

I bit my lip as I thought about Abbey. I was truly worried for her- I remembered the last time she was tortured by Daniel. Oh god, I shuddered at the thought of what that bastard did to her. I wouldn't let her go through that again. She would definitely tell me- right? Right? Abelinda Grey must've at least learned that by now.

I snuggled into the mattresses more. If I inhaled deep enough, I could still smell Abbey on it. I rubbed my face against the material, furrowing my brow as I kept thinking. I felt a sort of tingling in my paws- was Abbey's hand hurt? But the pain would've been more apparent to me... I couldn't think straight. I yawned, and laid my head down, closing my eyes. I'll just rest my head for a few minutes... But before I knew it, I had fallen into another one of my deep sleeps, rolling on my side and snoring.

(hopefully my writing will be better now, school has gotten me into the groove of things again, so to speak)
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Fri 2 Nov - 13:58

(Sorry! I read this and go to reply then I'm like, "OH! Let's get distracted by other sh*t that's totally not worth getting distracted by. xD )

I took in a deep breath as I ran my hand under the cool water, it had turned ice-cold after running for a while, I don't know how long I stood there, though it took a lot to cool down my 'Shifter heat and the liquid was finally starting to numb my wound. I felt Lovey in the connection slumber deeply, and I focused on that, the brain waves coming from her as she lay peaceful and undisturbed. I held onto that, closing my eyes and feeling her comfort come through to me. I fell asleep standing up, leaning against the sink. My heart-beat thudded silently in my chest as I was lulled by the sound of the running water in the sink, and the calming thoughts of Lovey in my head.

I jolted awake by a clanging I heard coming from the stairway. I snapped to attention as the sounds of bolts sliding into place and the whirring of clanks and tumblers locked into place. The sound of metal grating on metal and a puff of air reached me as I pulled my hand away from the cold water, looking towards the stairway as dark shadows danced against the wall, a dim glow emanating from the now open doorway. Figures descended down the stairs and I saw glowing eyes in the dark.

“Abelinda Grey, your presence has been requested.” One of the dark figures announced. I calmly composed myself and schooled my features as I approached with my reply. My voice was cold and cruel, “You can tell Daniel that even though I may be of the dog species, and I am a female, that I’m not his little bit-“

“Save it.” He cut me off. I felt my canines grow and sharpen in my mouth and pierce my bottom lip, drawing blood. My tongue darted out to catch the crimson blood, the sweet taste lacing my tongue as I stepped closer. The dark figure came into a better focus as my eyes adjusted to the new light, he was part human which was obvious from his human built, though his scent was different, it smelt like woods and had a slight sort of thickness to it. A Bear ‘Shifter? His black eyes dropped to my lips and then snapped back to my eyes. I held back a smirk, “You can take your words and shove them somewhere dark and wet, where even a black hole holds no comparison.”

He sighed, switching feet, I felt his unease roll off of him as his muscles moved under his black armored body suit, I heard the thick Kevlar underneath rub against the fabric of the suit; so they had learned about at least trying to protect themselves from my claws and teeth. Interesting. Though I don’t know why they even bothered, nothing could stop these jaws and these paws from hitting their mark.

“Don’t make this harder than it has to be.” Piped up a Hyena from his black, his eyes glowed a crimson red as he glared at me. I felt my muscles bunch up as I spoke through my clenched teeth, keeping my canines locked tight, “Hard for you.” Kinky

The ‘Shifter in front of me snorted as he shifted his weight from foot to foot, “That’s what she said.”

I couldn’t help the smirk that lit my face, lacing my voice with a thickness, “I cunt help it. Though, you boys better finger it out soon what you want to do, because I don’t live to get on my knees and take what ever is given to me.” Kinky

The ‘Shifter chuckled darkly, “So many innuendos twisted into those double entendres in that statement.”

I seriously hoped the guys hadn’t woken up yet. This would be a disaster if they were awake and here to put in whatever input I know they would have had. Kinky

(Sorry it's long and kinda blergh, I seriously don't know felekrjaiofalksjriejaf Dx )
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Tue 6 Nov - 5:21

(Oh innuendos... I know lots of fish puns but damn, that post really took the cake! Haha. Do you live in the US? Just wondering 'cuz the election is tomorrow!)

I woke up with a start, randomly. Huh. I wonder why. Then I realized.. Oh. It was Abbey! I quickly reached out to her, but relaxed when I felt a sort of humor from her. I listened through her ears, entirely intrigued- what was she doing, in the enemy base, cracking jokes? I almost laughed aloud myself at the first sentence I heard. "I cunt help it.." She continued, each new pun making me snicker a little. Wow. Abbey was good at this!

I sent her a little encouragement via telepathy(yeah idk what to call that). Keep 'em distracted Abbey, then maybe you can make your move and escape! Unless you need to get more info.. Honestly, Abbey was a wild card. Everything she did was unexpected- but always for the better. It was what made her who she was.

A great Ghuardian.

(so cheesy you could eat it with nachos)
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Thu 8 Nov - 14:22

(Yeah, I live in the US, I think they left out a lot of votes and put them in at the last minute, you know, withholding information until the last second to really bring a lot of sway into the polls or whatever?)

I heard Lovey in my heard and snickered, smirking as I shook my head side to side, switching my focus to the balls of my feet as I widened my stance just a smidgen and distributed my weight more easily and evenly. "I'd say you would have had me bothered, though it's already hot in here as is." Piped up a snake from the back. I grinned.

"I'm sorry, should I leave?" Kinky My eyes darted up to the top of the stairs where they came in through the door, before darting back. I was draped in darkness so they couldn't see the small movements I made, though I was exposed in light enough to where they could tell where I was, which was a slight hinderance though it would have to do.

The idiots left the door open at the top of the stairs.

It was just open a crack, though I could work with what I was given. Given that I didn't know how they fought. I didn't know anything about these ones, I had to assume they were good at what they did, if I underestimated them then I was the one in wrong, though if I overestimated them, then I was still, in the wrong. I had to assume just right. I did a head count . . . Five . . . Six . . . Seven. Seven? Only Seven? The Hell, Daniel?

I grimaced. Something was up. He wouldn't only send seven men to get me. I licked my bottom lip and bit it, sucking at the tender skin there. Kinky

The 'Shifter in front of me locked his eyes upon my lips, and I smelt the pheromones drizzle off of his frame, indicating his desire. I was working with a naughty bunch. Kinky

Something was wrong, I didn't know what, though why would Daniel only send seven men after me, when he knew with absolute certainty I could rip through them in seconds, leaving only a bloody mess and a pile of cooling bodies? What was he thinking?

I had to make a decision and fast.

"Alright, I'll go with you."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May - 19:19