Kiba's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To My forum! This is Kiba! In this forum you can role play or just have fun posting in forums!

2 posters

Lande'Basan

LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Lande'Basan - Page 2 Empty Re: Lande'Basan

Post by LikeAB0SS Wed 5 Dec - 2:53

I sat down on the rock floor, thinking about what to do. We had to keep moving, if they were following closely behind the horse they would find the Elf, and we'd be screwed over. I bit my lip, closing my eyes and putting my face in my hands.

Think, Ally, think. "You alright there?" I heard Hex say to me.

Idea.

I looked up at Hex through heavy lidded eyes, I felt myself tire out all of a sudden. "I have an idea, though I don't know if I will be able to keep it up for a while. I'll be weak, though its essential for our survival right now. I could get killed, that will be a problem, though I'm sure you'd be fine if we ran into any problem, you've got the mutt." I smirked, snorting.

Very lady-like.

I looked to Hex. He seemed to be wary of me now. "Don't worry, I'm not going to like, do anything to you. I'm going to walk us through the forest and move the trees out of the way and stuff, so we have a smooth walking, It'll also mask our trail because the trees and brush will go back right behind us. I'll have to stop after maybe four hours. Though we need to keep going, incase they try to find us."

He seemed to think it over for a moment. I shrugged, "Can you think of anything that we could do to evade them while we walk around or stop?"

Current date/time is Wed 8 May - 2:55