Kiba's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To My forum! This is Kiba! In this forum you can role play or just have fun posting in forums!

2 posters

Lande'Basan

LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Lande'Basan Empty Lande'Basan

Post by LikeAB0SS Fri 30 Nov - 10:12

In the Kingdom of Lande'Basan (Basan pronounced "Bay-Sane"), the land stretches far and wide, full of; forest, woods, marshes, moors, swamps, deserts, arctic lands, lakes, rivers, mountain ranges, glaciers, snow, etcetera. There is no technology.

In this world, all things mystical and magical are well known, and intermingle with every-day life. There are Kings, Queens, Castles, Towns, Villages, Settlements, Farms, so on and so forth. Very medieval.

(THINK SKYRIM/NARNIA STYLE)

There are ShapeShifters, Vampires, Hybrids, Sprites, Pixies, Faeries, Harpies, Over-Grown Animals/Insects, Talking Animals/Insects, Warlocks, Wiccans, Seelie, UnSeelie, Elves, Trolls, Gnomes, Phoenix, Fawns, Lycans, Lykans, Minotaurs, Centaurs, Dragons, Unicorns, (Etcetera!)

You could be a Knight, Paladin, Farmer, Blacksmith, a Rider, Archer, Ranger, Rogue, Cleric, Barbarian, Adventurer, Tracker, Assassin, Rebel, Hunter, (Etcetera!)

(*Note, a Rider is someone whom rides Beasts, like a Rider of Dragons, a Rider of Lions, Rider of Wolves, Rider of Dinosaurs, Rider of Serpents, Rider of Horses, Rider of OverGrown Animals/Insects, ETCETERA!)

Fill Out The Form To Start The Adventure! (Cheesy.)

Name:

Aliases:

Species(EXAMPLE: Vampire):

Human(Yes/No):

Powers(If Any):

Class(Low/Middle/High):

Class(EXAMPLE: Warrior/Hunter/Trainer/Tracker):

Personality:

Appearance:

If A Rider - What They Ride(Description):

Animal Companion(If Any):

Bodily Markings:

Where They Live(EXAMPLE: In the Marsh/Woods/KingdomBLANK):

Job(If Any):

Hobbies/Likes/Dislikes:

BackStory(Can Be Later Revealed):

ENJOY!

Last edited by LikeAB0SS on Fri 30 Nov - 10:37; edited 1 time in total
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Lande'Basan Empty Re: Lande'Basan

Post by LikeAB0SS Fri 30 Nov - 10:36

Name: Alastriana Leire Alok

Aliases: Ally, Ana, Alastri, Riana, Etc.

Species(EXAMPLE: Vampire): Earthen Sprite (Mother's Side), Wiccan (Because she's Female she's a Wiccan, though Warlock from her Father's Side)

Human(Yes/No): Not Really.

Powers(If Any): From her Earthen Sprite side, she can communicate with plants, from her Father's side, Her Wiccan controls plants and bends them to her will.

Class(Low/Middle/High): Low/Middle since she wanders around a lot.

Class(EXAMPLE: Warrior/Hunter/Trainer/Tracker): Hunter, Tracker, Archer, Ranger, in that area. Might become a Warrior later on. Such a badass.

Personality: She loves to get down and dirty, not afraid to speak her mind, and loves doing things other people normally wouldn't do. She has a quick wit, quick quips, and will fight for what she wants. She's strong willed, courageous, and a badass if she does say so herself.

Appearance: http://img.wallpaperstock.net:81/warrior-girl-wallpapers_27857_1680x1050.jpg

If A Rider - What They Ride(Description): Doesn't ride anything.

Animal Companion(If Any): None

Bodily Markings(Piercings, Scars, Tattoos): None

Where They Live(EXAMPLE: In the Marsh/Woods/KingdomBLANK): She used to live in Terasti (Forest Kingdom) with her Father and other Wiccans and Warlocks, though whence she turned seventeen she left Terasti (more like ran away) and started wandering all the Kingdoms and Lands, so she lives wherever she settles, which is now currently Temaire.

Job(If Any): Trading and contract jobs now and then.

Hobbies/Likes/Dislikes: Loves communing with the Earthen force, hunting, tracking, fighting now and then, a Warrior at heart. Hates being cheated or swindled.

BackStory(Can Be Later Revealed): Alastriana has never really known her mother, as she disappeared when she was fairly young and can't remember her. Though her father told her all the time she looks just like her mother. She was always picked on when she lived with the Wiccans and Warlocks because she spoke to the plants, and she never really understood it. Nobody else but her and her father knows that her mother was an Earthen Sprite, and was told never to tell anyone, as it would put her in danger because her Mother was important though she just doesn't know how important. (YET. Later Revealed!)
    She has so much power that she hasn't tapped into yet. A powerful Earthen Wiccan-Sprite.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Sun 2 Dec - 8:45

I walked along the dirt path in the densest part of the forest. My short-sword hung at my left hip on the inside of my cloak, sheathed inside it's thick metal scabbard, wrapped in intricate leather strips of the darkest coco. My bow and arrows were strung across my back, secured between my shoulder blades and thumping silently against my cloak along my spine.

I pulled my hood closer against my face, the bright sunlight filtered through the top of the low-hanging, dense canopy of the trees, creating a golden glow as the bright beams streamed through breaks in the leaves and limbs. The heat from the sunlight was not lost to me though, as I could feel it on parts of my exposed skin, such as my chest.

I basked in it, though pulled my hood even closer to my face, shielding myself from the noises of the thick forest, biting my lower lip and focusing my eyes ahead. It was brilliant, the natural music from the mixture of cacophony that was melodic to the ears.

It was muffled slightly by my hood, though the sounds that could not be muffled . . . Was the sounds I heard in my very being, the sounds of the living.

Though it's not what you're thinking of.

No, I heard the sounds of the Earth around me.

It was a dull hum inside my head, in my very being. The earth around me spoke of ages of living, of growing, what the trees have experienced in their day, the flowers spoke of beauty, the earth beneath my feet hummed with activity, it was content, even through all the horrors it has witnessed just on this one winding and curving road. It talked to me of life, of ages and ages of knowledge locked away in every single rock, every knot in the wood of every tree, each twist of the roots in the ground, so many things I could learn if I listened just long enough.

I threw my hood back from my face, raising it up towards the tree tops to look at the canopy, to see the sunlight glisten and twinkle through the breaks in the leaves, hitting the skin on my face and warming it up instantly. The Earthen in me basked in the golden beams, swallowed it up and consumed the energy, just like any plant would. I bit my lip and closed my eyes, continuing along the dirt road.

I took in a deep breath, smiling to myself as I felt the warm sun on my face. Ever since I left when I was seventeen, I could do things like this all the time now, I was by myself, nobody knew what I was. I could have been a Fire Elemental with all the sun I liked soaking up, I could be a Earthen like I was, because nobody knew me, could judge me.

My eyes fluttered open and I looked back at the road ahead of me, my boots crunching silently on the rocks along the path, my breaths coming out slow and even, a whisper of air between my lips.

The sun was coming to the middle of the sky, bearing down on my directly. I had to get to a trade route soon if I wanted to bargain for a new steel and flint, along with leather strips to tie back my hair. Even now I could feel the individual strands at the nape of my neck heating up, collecting perspiration in the hollow of my throat. Grabbing up my thick hair, I threw it to the side, freeing the back of my neck from the hot strands.

The low hum of the earth beneath my feet picked up in a sharp tempo, buzzing and humming louder than before. My eyes snapped to the road ahead of me, looking through the thicket when I heard the sound of hooves beating down upon the ground, like the beating of the deepest drum. It was coming closer and closer, louder and louder with each clomp and huff of breath.

A great midnight black percheron horse dashed into view, with a great horseman astride it's beautiful and muscled shoulders. The horseman looked to be an Orc - ( http://www.d20pfsrd.com/_/rsrc/1319252861343/bestiary/monster-listings/humanoids/orcs/orc/PZO9219-Belkzen.jpg?height=323&width=400 )

His green skin was marred and scarred by many wounds accumulated over the years, along with red war paint scrawled across his thick skin, outlined greatly by his muscles. His black orbs of onyx eyes locked with mine, his scowl turning into a twisted grin as he turned his percheron upon me.

The hum of the earth picked up greatly in a shrill alarm, warning me to move aside, as I felt the danger thick in the air.

At the last second, I dashed to the side, avoiding being barreled down, and in the same motion, withdrew my short-sword from my side, masking it's appearance by my cloak as I widened my stance just a smidgen and felt my muscles tense within my body, ready for a fight.

He abruptly made the midnight percheron come to a stop, kicking up dirt and rocks and sending it flying every where, and I turned my face away to shield my eyes from the onslaught.

His large form loomed over me, as his horse made him tower even greater. For an Orc though, he wasn't that bad looking.

I looked back up at him, just as he grinned down at me. I kept my eyes locked with his, waiting for something, anything.

"Well, isn't this just a great beauty." He drawled, his thick voice husky and roughened.

Damn.
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Mon 3 Dec - 6:11

Name: Hexitrit John Demolux

Aliases: Hex, John, lux

Species(EXAMPLE: Vampire): laser bender

Human(Yes/No): yes

Powers(If Any): using lasers as shields, projectiles, and/or melee weapons

Class(Low/Middle/High): low but knows how to get a few bucks here and there

Class(EXAMPLE: Warrior/Hunter/Trainer/Tracker): nomad

Personality: quiet

Appearance: http://th08.deviantart.net/fs47/PRE/i/2009/201/d/8/Laser_Tag__Ben_Mage_by_Master_Samus.jpg

If A Rider - What They Ride(Description): none

Animal Companion(If Any): http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/9/5a77d944dc20450a90ccb85337dfc3d9/l.jpg

Bodily Markings: none

Where They Live(EXAMPLE: In the Marsh/Woods/KingdomBLANK): little shack in the middle of a forest

Job(If Any): survive

Hobbies/Likes/Dislikes: gem hunting

BackStory(Can Be Later Revealed): later revealed
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Mon 3 Dec - 7:00

After being banished from the Terracore kingdom i had nowhere to go, no family to run to, or any friends to run to for help, just me and my demon wolf "dex". We scavenged the forbidden forest for any help but there was nothing but creatures of the forbidden forest. So Dex and i made a little shack and became gem hunters.

The day was searing hot and blinding especially to me because my eyes are so sensitive to light. As always i'd have to wait till sundown to go gem hunting.

On tonight's menu was an enchanted ruby said to bring great power to it's user. With this gem my lasers could melt fist size rocks in seconds appose to barely melting one. My goal for my power is to one day melt boulders with the energy i use to pick my nose, but this would take tons of training and a lot of power gems.

With strong enough power i could become a great warrior, that is if i could find a way back to Terracore. But until then i needed to train so i could get to that point.

As Dex and i waited for sundown, i listened to my surroundings. A familiar sound tickled my ears, a sound of metal clashing, a sound i loved to hear, weapons clashing! Dex growled hearing it too. This battle was intense, it felt like with each second it got louder and louder.

Now i could hear the roars of an orc, grunts of a female, and the neighs of a horse. I leaped out of the way of the orc horseman crashing through my shack. I could barely see from the light but there the orc stood ready to charge this still unknown female figure. Then as quick as a blink of an eye vines shot from the ground grappling the orc bringing him to his knees.

As the orc struggled in the middle of my shack then the female figure appeared, i could see her curvey figure, long hair, and sword but that was it. I layed frozen on the ground as she decapitated the orc. Then she looked right at me, so i stood up in my battle stance dex growling by my side...
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Mon 3 Dec - 7:16

I looked to the man before me, the Orc's blood dripped from my short-sword. I grimaced, having to clean it later. I squared my shoulders, holding my sword with my right hand and having my left hand, palm flat towards the forest floor, waiting as I pulled power to me, eyeing the human.

He widened his stance, his hands loose at his side. I didn't see a weapon on him, might be hidden in his cloak or something. I kept my face smooth, my features schooled as I locked eyes with him.

"I greatly apologize for the intrusion. Didn't mean to crash through like that. I meant to keep the fight just on the roads, though, well . . . " I trailed off, gesturing to the horse and headless horseman.

The great percheron seemed ready to bolt, I jerked my head to the side, a string of power coming with me. Just then, a vine appeared and wrapped itself in the horse's reigns, holding it in place, the horse seemed startled for a moment as it clomped it's feet hard on the ground before eyeing me warily.

I smirked as I looked back at the man standing before me. The Earth around me hummed lively, like it felt the energy in the air, charged and ready. I felt it too, my muscles tensed, the stranger's fingers twitched just a smidgen.

I nodded to him. The plants reacted around me, branches snaked along the ground and wrapped themselves around the Orc's large body, dragging him away into the brush and removing him from sight. "Sorry about the mess as well." I winked at the stranger, he seemed amused by this as he snorted, something flashed in his eyes but it was too fast for me to see.

I looked to the great midnight percheron, walking over calmly and grabbing the reigns, while I wiped the blood of the Orc off my blade on a branch nearest to me. Without looking at the stranger, I kept talking, sheathing my sword and gently ran my hand along the Percheron's nose.

"I'm Alastriana."
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Mon 3 Dec - 8:44

I didn't say a word in this little stand off of ours, this girl was powerful. She could control plants, so i wasn't going to fight anytime soon considering we were in a forest.

I've had experiences with earth beings before, they were usually very determined and quick. If not for the fact that i have laser bending (It easily cuts through plants) i'd of lost many battles to earth beings. But i still didn't want to test my luck, i'm no orc but lets just say orcs arent very easy to kill.

"It's nice to meet you Alastriana", i said still not able to see her very well. I gestured for Dex to relax seeings how Alastriana meant no harm, but i still had my guard up.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Mon 3 Dec - 9:13

His deep voice rolled over my skin, and seemed to add electricity in the air.

I finally looked back at the human again. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw his hands relax at his sides, though not all the way, his shoulders were pulled back, and his stance seemed to tense up just a little bit. I kept my hold of power over the plants. They hummed to me, whispered in my head, telling me they were ready for anything and that they would gladly come to my aid if need be. My brow furrowed, they seemed to bask in the blood shed.

I pulled my hood of my cloak back from my face, turning my face towards the canopy of the trees, seeking any kind of sunlight I could get. I felt cold all of a sudden, I didn't know why though, like the heat was being sapped out of the air. There was a charge, and it seemed to radiate off the man before me.

I was guessing he wasn't all human, or he had to be some kind of Warlock or something with the energy he was giving off, though his energy signature wasn't all that familiar to me, and on my travels I had encountered almost everything.

I almost asked, though I quickly locked my jaw, incase it was the wrong question to ask and he decided to attack me, which would resort in his death but no matter.

I came over to the percheron's left side. I clucked my tongue and tapped the horse's knee, and it complied, lifting it's left leg. I stepped up onto it's leg and hoisted myself up and over to sit in the saddle, gripping the horn to steady myself before grasping the reigns.

I looked down to the stranger from atop the percheron. "You wouldn't happen to have a flint and steel would you? I will trade you twenty gold for them, if you would oblige?"
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Mon 3 Dec - 9:43

"I've never needed a flint and steel" i grimaced after i said that realizing that that could give away my power. "So no i don't sorry" i added sheepishly. Alastriana shrugged and then rode of on her new horse.

"Interesting way to start of the day" i thought. Then I started on my little journey to find the ruby. I had to follow a path a few miles from here then talk to a woman with eyes like mirrors to find my way to the dungeon that the ruby is in.

I got into my gem hunter gear and started trailing off with Dex by my side.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Mon 3 Dec - 9:57

He must be some kind of Fire Elemental then. I shrugged.

"Alright, thanks anyways." With that, I clucked my tongue and leaned down closer to the percheron's shoulders, and he took off back towards the trail.

I held onto the percheron as we rode through the forest. We kept to the trail as it winded through the darker parts of the forest. I bit my lip as we went through, I couldn't help but feel as if the plants were more sinister in this part, I felt the vibes they gave off, a darker hum that echoed in my ears.

I shook my head, pulling my cloak's hood around my head and shielding my eyes from the canopy above and the forest around. The percheron was pretty fast, and rode through the dark part of the forest with ease. Though, it wouldn't stop the chills that crept down my spine as I spied eyes staring at me as we passed through the brush, and the cackles that seemed to be in the air.

I gritted my teeth, pulling power to me, holding it close to me, felt it radiate through me. The percheron seemed to sense the spike in energy, as it sped up just a little faster. I hoisted myself up off of the saddle, locking my legs in the pegs so I rode on his back with ease.

My mind strayed back to the stranger. He seemed to radiate energy, but what?

No, Alastriana. Don't think about it. If he didn't even tell you his name, then why even bother think about it. Nobody knows who you really are, nobody knows the extent of your power, so why question others when you strain to just keep yourself secret to the world? Hypocrite.

I grinned, shaking my head as I spotted the start of the trade routes ahead. Right. Why bother? You probably won't even see him again.
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Mon 3 Dec - 10:09

i had finally reached the woman with mirror eyes. She was beautiful surprisingly, i expected to see an old hag or witchlike woman. But i was far off, even with her eyes that reflected like still water she was gorgeous.

I asked her about the enchanted ruby and she responded in a metallic voice "follow the river downstream east of here and then just before you reach a waterfall look for three trees twisted into one, and by its roots you shall find the entrance to the dungeon you speak of". I nodded and thanked her, tossing her a silver coin that she ate before it even got close to the ground. Then she smiled and snickered at my uncomfort.

A few hours later i reached the entrance of the dungeon. Here we go Wink
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Mon 3 Dec - 10:22

Reaching the trade route, I got a steal, a flint and steel for five gold. Then four leather strips for my hair for one gold. Such a bargain. I paid the vender for my leather strips, slapping down the gold piece and grabbing up the leather strips with my other hand.

Turning my back from the smiling vender, I walked back over to the stalls where you deposited your horse. I pulled my hood close to my face, pulling my cloak around my body. I could feel eyes bore me in the back of my head as I walked away.

Chills crept up and down my spine, and I took in a deep breath.

A scream split the air.

I turned around quickly, my cloak swishing around my legs as I drew my blade from my side. My eyes fell upon a congregation of dark clothed men swarming the small trading area along the trail. I let out a snarl as I recognized the symbols they bore on their right arms along the stitching of their armor.

( http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSu6Db3LWj2nCTnPtlQ_them4zk1K6A9YKBloYSlwoB9xm58JZT )

"Rogues." I hissed between my teeth.

I started to back away as quickly as I could, keeping my eyes in front of me to see if they spotted me. I waded my way through running people back to the Percheron. I had to get out before they could get a hold of me.

I gritted my teeth and sheathed my sword, turning on my heel and sprinting away, getting lost in the crowd of screaming people. The sounds of shouting and steel ringing against steel sounded behind me.

I cursed low under my breath as I got to the percheron, hopping up and swinging around to sit on the saddle, grabbing his reigns in my hands tightly and clucked my tongue, instantly urging him to plow through the crowd of people.

"Go!" I snarled at the large war-horse.

He took off.
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Mon 3 Dec - 10:53

i guess there was a reason why no one had gotten the enchanted ruby. there were corpses and skeletons everywhere. i pulled my cloak over my nose to prevent the stench from overwhelming me.

Each second i was in this dungeon i saw creatures that didn't think i could see them. For good reason too, because some were hideous. I finally reached a door with a sign on it (the rogue symbol), it looked like a war sign so i checked for an ambush before entering. So far nothing had happened, i had walked for quite sometime but still there was no action. "This ought to be easy enough" i thought, walking into a huge dome like arena surrounded with torches with a giant gate on the other side. Apparently I thought too soon.

The path behind me was soon blocked by an iron gate and i was trapped. "Welcome young explorer" a deep dark voice echoed. Then a huge man walked out of a hallway on the second level. "Welcome to my arena" he announced grinning all the while. He snapped his fingers then two figures came dashing out of the hallway and leaping down from the 30 foot drop from the second floor. They were so fast that they managed to grab hold of Dex and I before i knew they were putting us in cages. "You and your mutt better get ready for some fun" the man said, "because we have a big surprise for you" then he left the arena along with the two fast figures.

I waited for quite some time till people started filling the stands laughing and throwing food at Dex and i. The tall man was back but now in a throne on the second floor "lets see what your made of little one" he said sarcastically. The huge gate i noticed earlier opened up and the two figures from earlier unlocked Dex and i from our cages. After hearing a roar that rumbled this arena lets say I wasn't looking forward to this surprise...
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Mon 3 Dec - 11:39

As the percheron rode away, I started to lean forward to gain speed, to make the air flow around us, when a figure out of the corner of my eye flew through the air and grabbed me up in large arms, knocking me off the large war-horse.

I let out a grunt and a whoosh of air as I was thrown from the horse and hit the ground hard as the large figure landed on top of me.

I scrambled out from underneath the large body and came up on my feet in a crouch from a roll. I looked up, my hood back from my face and my hair flying wildly around me.

The large body was a fairly muscular vampire.

He snarled at me, "Trying to escape?" He grinned maniacally.

I smirked back, withdrawing my sword from my side, "No. Just riding into battle."

With that, I flourished my blade through the air, coming down in an arc straight for his throat to decapitate him. The vampire was too fast though, as he dodged my attack and dove for my left. I started to turn though at the last second, I was too late, as he wrapped his massive arms around me and sank his teeth into the hollow of my throat.

I let out a cry of pain as his sharp teeth felt like knives cutting into my flesh. I felt my blood dribble down the side of my throat. He held me in a tight embrace around my shoulders, though I had movement around my arms. I grinned manically.

"Wrong pin, fanger banger." I snarled, with that, I brought my sword up with my right arm, pulling it back as far as it would go, and shot my arm forward in a thrust, aiming in an upwards angle.

I could feel my sword slice cleanly through, sinking deeply into his chest and cutting all the way through. I grinned in satisfaction as I felt his hold loosen, and his blood leak out of his body onto my sword and down to my hand.

I shoved him off with with a snarl of disgust as he writhed in pain in his final moment. He stared up at me in awe, a moment before I swept my sword up and cut cleanly through his thick neck, severing his head from his shoulders.

"Hey!" Someone cried.

In one motion I turned, though I shouldn't have. A dart sank into my neck, and I felt a warm liquid enter my body. I sheathed my sword quickly so I wouldn't fall on it, as my eyes drooped shut.

The world started spinning a moment before it went black, and my unconscious body hit the hard dirt ground.
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Tue 4 Dec - 7:49

Adrenaline started coursing through me, my muscle aching to release my lasers. Then i saw the monster i was to face... http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR305nkCj52k16u14ydrdAmwiqDsaySQGqAZ4_BZVFqXCL-7uxr

A cave troll. A healthy cave troll. A giant, dangerous, repulsive, healthy... cave troll. This guy was mean, he had scars from his toes past his naked lower body all the way up to head. "You ready Dex!" i yelled, he growled in agreement. "Lets do it".
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Tue 4 Dec - 8:03

I awoke getting punched in the face. I groggily grunted, my head jerking to the side. I took in a deep breath before opening my chocolate colored eyes to the room around me. From the symbols on their arms, it wasn't hard to guess I was surrounded by the Rogues. Along with the hard stares, it wasn't hard to guess at all.

I snorted to myself.

That rewarded me with another punch to the face. Spit flew from my mouth, along with blood from my upper lip. It sprayed on the guy standing to my right, an ugly looking Dark Elf. He snarled in disgust, and grabbed the hair at the back of my head, yanking back.

I let out a low growl of pain. I went to reach up and snap his wrist, though that's when I found out my hands were tied behind my back to the rock made chair I sat in. My legs were tied to the legs of the chair as well.

Damn.

I narrowed my eyes at the Dark Elf as he leaned in close to whisper in my ear, his breath hot and dank on my skin, which made my skin crawl even further as he rasped, "Spit on me again, and I won't hesitate to rip your lips from your face, Female."

"Like you could ever get close to my lips, you disgusting swine." I sneered.

That earned me another punch, this time to my stomach, courtesy of the Dark Elf.

This was going to be a long interrogation.

The Druid in front of me came in to lean close, making the Dark Elf back away. He placed his hands on either side of the chair, his face an inch from mine.

"Tell me, not most can decapitate an Orc, and kill one of our Vamps that easily. What's your secret?" The Druid inquired, raising a brow. I stared into his gray eyes, calculating.

Wouldn't hurt.

"I'm just that much of a badass. Tell me, why bring me here? Why ask me? How did you find that I killed the Orc and it wasn't somebody else?"

"We found an energy signature and traced it back. Plus, the giant grooves in the dirt gave away your horse."

Double Damn.
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Tue 4 Dec - 8:48

The cave troll charged at me leaving two feet deep footsteps that i could have bathed in. I leaped to the side and Dex leaped to the right, Dex and i have dealt with trolls before. Dex slashed the cave troll's back as he faltered from charging into the wall, then i shot my lasers straight into the open wound of the troll's back.

I had shot only long enough to reveal his spine before he turned around in rage. This time faster the cave troll charged me again, I leaped but to my surprise the troll had caught me in mid air. Dex continued to slash the troll's back not knowing that i would soon be squeezed and launched on the floor.

As i tried to recover from the slam, Dex played cat and mouse with the troll. I crawled to the edge of the wall, whistled for Dex to come here, then i waited. I was charging as much energy as i could with Dex by my side. The troll once again started to charge, i was shaking to contain the power in between my hands then as soon as the troll reached Dex and I... I blacked out.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Tue 4 Dec - 9:07

"Another thing, when we knocked you out, the plants around the area reacted, and they snaked their way over to you and wrapped you up all real nice, and started dragging you away. Tell me, who do you have protecting you? Who's looking out for you? They're damn powerful. We want them."

I snorted again, and was prepared for the punch. I saw it coming a second before it hit my face, and I ducked to the side, their arm going past my face. I took that opportunity to twist my head at the last second and sink my teeth into the Dark Elf's arm.

He howled in pain. I grinned maniacally as I bit down harder, keeping my tongue from his skin and tasting him. I snarled in disgust that even my teeth touched his skin.

The rope that held me burned my skin as I twisted in it. I reached my power out into the earth around me, it wasn't hard, we were in a dirt room.

I was surprised to find us deep under ground. Well, what an advantage that gave me. I grinned as I tossed my head to the side, letting go and sending away the Dark Elf.

The Druid's eyes widened as the Earth around me started shaking as I reached out, trying to find roots and such to come to my aid.

I reached and reached, the earth around me hummed with so much energy, dark energy. It felt the fight coming on and it reveled in it, burning with excitement.

That's when the door behind the Druid and two of his minions slammed open.

"Sir! We've got a problem! The one in the Arena! There was an explosion-"

That's when I felt it, I reached the arena, and felt the familiar energy signature of the Stranger. I didn't give anything away, though inside I gasped in surprise. Damn. That was a lot of energy.

It encompassed a large area, I'm guessing the arena, and felt as if what the Elf had described was exactly that, an explosion.

The Druid turned to the Elf, then back to me, "Knock her out!"

An Orc to my left jabbed my in my neck, where the Vamp had bit me, the blood now dried and crusted along my skin. I hissed in pain as the dart sank in and then . . .

Nothing.
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Tue 4 Dec - 9:18

I awoke in a box, a coffin like one that covered me from head to toe. I was being dragged on the ground by a horse. Every rock i went over caused me to slam my head against the box. The pain from my head was unbearable, i couldn't tell if it was a headache or if that was from the ride. But soon i would pass out again.

There was a long period of smooth dirt where the ride was fairly peaceful, then i heard the horseman yell "damnit". Then as soon as he said that i felt as if i was floating then SLAM!!! I had blacked out again...
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Tue 4 Dec - 9:46

I opened an eye as I sat on the backside of a percheron. My percheron.

I shook my head groggily as my eyes snapped open, my face towards the ground as the horse trotted along. My legs and arms were still tied, I was just laid on the back of the horse, barely hanging on. The one that was atop my horse riding her was the minion from earlier, the one that had burst into my "interrogation" room.

He was fairly muscular, and seemed strong and sure of himself. A little haughty Elf he was. He was probably just a foot shorter than the Orc, and the Orc had been about maybe seven feet tall. I shook my head, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath, the sound masked by the sound of the percheron's hooves galloping on the dirt road. It was fairly smooth, not that bad, though I was riding on the horse's haunches, not a comfortable spot to be.

I looked behind us to see the percheron dragging what looked to be a coffin. It didn't look heavy, though I knew it wasn't empty, there could be anything in there. Off to the side of the coffin, being strung along as it was tied to the horse, was a massive . . . Dog? I squinted my eyes at it, it snapped back at me as it felt me staring. That dog . . . It was familiar . . . Where?

It was that Stranger's dog. Though, what was it doing . . . ?

I looked down to my tied hands, giving myself a self assessment. I felt my bow and arrows still tied to my back, though my cloak was gone, probably ripped away when the Druid said I was being dragged by the plants.

I felt my sword still tied to my hip, I looked to it to see the hilt there in the scabbard, good, so it wasn't just the scabbard there.

I wonder why the idiots didn't remove my affects. Who bloody knows. I gritted my teeth at what I was about to do.

Taking in a deep breath, I twisted my wrist and jerked it to the side, dislocating it. I closed my eyes tight and muffled my cries as I bit my lower lip. Opening my eyes back up, I yanked at my hands and jerked them free of the rope, since my wrist could move freely now.

Taking in another deep breath I snapped my wrist back in place. There was a loud pop, loud enough for the horseman to hear me. I pulled my arms underneath me and closed my eyes, schooling my features and evening my breathing out, pretending to still be unconscious right when I felt he turned around to look at me. I felt a hand lay itself in between my shoulder blades firmly, shaking me lightly. I didn't dare even shift my eyes. It was another moment before the hand was removed. I waited forty five seconds, counting in my head before I dared move again, opening my eyes.

We were surrounded by forest, dense, thick, and dark forest. Perfect.

I summoned power to me, and sent it outwards, snapping it like a rubber band would react, flicking it in all directions. The plants all responded in an instant. The trees bended to my will, snapping their limbs out and grabbing me from the back of the horse, I was snatched from the great percheron, though a moment too late I realized the limbs flew underneath the coffin, throwing it upwards into the air.

The horseman behind me cursed under his breath as he turned around a moment too late to see me being whisked away in the giant limbs, a body in a giant cocoon of vines and bark. At the last moment, I sent out a little whisper to grab the coffin as well, and the dog, before succumbing to the plants and their aid.

Twenty minutes later, I had the plants bring us to a small enough clearing for just the coffin, dog, and I. I had to restrain the dog since he seemed about ready to snap my neck in half with his jaws if I released him. He was howling and snarling and growling at me from the vine cage I put him in.

I stuck my tongue out at the mutt, "Hush! I just saved your ass, I'm not trying to hurt you, stupid little sh-"

The vines tightened at my annoyance, enclosing the cage. My eyes widened and I flickered my hand at the vines, stopping them from constricting the dog.

He snarled at me one last time before settling at foaming from his mouth and snapping at me, hackles raised.

I sighed, looking over at the coffin. I wonder . . .

I got up from the fallen tree stump I was lounging on, stretching my back. I long ago removed the rope from around my ankles, so I could move about freely now.

Taking in a deep breath, I advanced towards the coffin. The dog chose that moment to go crazed, bashing himself again the vines and ripping and tearing at them. I stopped, looking from the coffin to the dog, then back again.

My brow furrowed, I took another step, and it seemed as if the dog had been taken over, possessed, his eyes glowed red at me in anger, snapping and slashing at the vines, cutting them open. I flicked my fingers over at the dog and had thick walls erected all around the dog, closing in to form one giant cocoon.

I took another step towards the coffin, drawing my blade, the metal coming free with a twang. I stabbed my short-sword into the side of the coffin, pushing down on my blade. The top came open with a hiss of air, a loud thump, and the top flew off.

I looked inside and gasped, sheathing my sword as I took a step back. That's the reason why the dog was here . . .

It was him, the Stranger. "You!" I cried.

I recognized the energy all over the arena as his . . .

He caused the explosion.
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Tue 4 Dec - 11:36

I woke up to the woman from earlier, she was staring down at me intensely as if she'd seen a ghost. I heard Dex nearby freaking out, i looked around and found him in a cocoon. "Relax Dex I'm right here" i said quietly, then i gestured for the woman to release Dex. "Over my dead body" she responded quickly.

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5309/5619190199_7e8ba4c6ef_z.jpg
    I formed a laser blade and cut the cocoon open before the woman could protest. "What was your name again?" i asked the woman sternly, "Alastriana" she responded in a pissy tone. "Well Ms. Alastriana" i said mockingly "Dex is my only family, no one will ever get between that" I said glaring at this mysterious woman.

"Anyway, why am i here anyhow?" i asked puzzled.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Tue 4 Dec - 11:51

I glanced over at the dog, glaring at him and eyeing it warily, getting ready for him to attack me any moment. He seemed to think the same thing, as he glared at me and snarled, hackles raised.

I snapped my teeth at him. He glared back.

Oooooh, I was shaking in my damn boots.

Mutt.

I cracked my neck to the side, looking at the Stranger a moment before I looked down at my boots, feeling the hum of the earth beneath my feet. It felt familiar.

"I don't know why we're here, or how long we've been traveling. I don't know the reason they took us, well, I know why they took me though that's another matter."

I paused a moment before a smirk lit my face, "I just saved our asses, though. I didn't kill the bastard and I lost my horse, though I can always get another free one, though not one as beautiful probably. No matter. I still saved our lives, now you can go another way if you would like."

I looked up at him, feeling Dex's eyes on me, I snapped my eyes over to him and my lip curled at him, "Keep looking at me like that, and I might castrate you."

I looked back to the stranger, "Sorry we got off at such horrible terms, I'm not much of a people person anyways."

Understatement.
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Tue 4 Dec - 12:09

"Trust me i understand, i live with a 400 pound wolf by myself" i said jokingly. My body tensed as soon as i realized that i had socialized for the first time. Even more nerve racking this Alastriana chick was a lot prettier now that i could see her in detail.

I clammed up and turned around facing Dex feeling like Alastriana was burning two holes through my back. "Well maybe we should work together" I offered still facing Dex. This was going to be a change that i was hoping for.

Ever since i was banished from Terracore, i was very socially awkward. This chick might be a change for good in my life... Lets hope so.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Tue 4 Dec - 12:22

I bit my lip, pondering for a moment.

Could I afford another person to hang around with me? After what happened in Terasti?

It wouldn't hurt to try.

"Agreed." My voice rang out clear and sure in the space between us.

He turned around, as if surprised I had been able to even say yes. I shrugged, crossing my arms across my chest and widening my stance, rolling my shoulders and looking at the forest around us, feeling the earth whisper in my head, "Wouldn't hurt to have some company once in a while. It won't kill me."

Maybe.

I smirked, looking back at him. "How long have you been on your own?"

He tensed, his eyes shifting and roaming around the area, looking at anything but me.

"You don't have to answer, you can just say 'a little bit,' or 'a while.' I don't need an exact time."

Yet, he still didn't answer. I shrugged. "It's alright with me, Stranger. I don't even need to know your name if you don't want. Just making conversation while I think over everything in my head."

We had to find shelter, and I had to go buy a new cloak. Somehow, my gold pouch has stayed attached to my hip, thank you Universe, and feels as heavy as it was before I got taken. I took in a deep breath, reaching up to run my fingers through my hair, biting my lip as I looked back at the stranger. He seemed to be studying me curiously, like he was trying to get a good look at me.

I snorted, "Here, have some light." I made a shooing gesture and the branches in the canopy above us bended to my will, waning wide open to let in a giant beam of light.
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Tue 4 Dec - 12:37

Alastriana was blinding. LITERALLY. "I cant see when it's sunny out, it's too bright" i said shading my eyes from the sunlight. The plants rolled back into place, "Sorry" Alastriana apologized. "It's fine, how were you supposed to know" i said blushing madly. "You can call me Hex by the way" i blurted out before she could respond to what i previously said.

"Well lets go find a place to set up camp, Hex" Alastriana said. "Agreed" i said quietly.

We were about to leave then i remembered something, ITS STILL SUNNY OUT. "Do you think we could wait a while?" i asked pointing to where the sun should be. Alastriana face-palmed herself "that might take a while to get used to" she said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 15 May - 22:10