Kiba's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To My forum! This is Kiba! In this forum you can role play or just have fun posting in forums!

2 posters

The World of Woearhen

LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

The World of Woearhen - Page 2 Empty Re: The World of Woearhen

Post by LikeAB0SS Tue 21 Aug - 14:07

I was immediately up on my feet when he answered the door. I was at his side in an instant, pushing him behind me. I took a protective stance as I eyed the three men.

"Good kind Sirs, what shall I help you with today?" I smiled sweetly, cooing at the three looming figures.

They looked to each other, smiled, sharing an unspoken joke between them before looking back at me. "You're the Water bender?" They snickered.

I grinned mischievously, "That's right you cox suckers." Their heads whipped around to look at me, a grimace on their faces as their hands came out and grabbed me.

"We felt your energy signature from this area. You can't escape, you couldn't from Lornacht, and you couldn't get away now. You might be all powerful, being able to master different techniques from different bending styles, though we'll always find you, might as well come with us.

You do know who we are, right?"

I cursed under my breath as they grabbed my arms. I had pulled my hood up and over my eyes when I got up from the couch, though, they yanked it back when they grabbed me. I seared them where they stood with my eyes, glowing brightly and swirling with my power.

"Yes, I know who you are." I replied calmly, raising a brow, challenging them.

"Who are we?" The tallest one said, grinning from ear to ear as he leaned his face in close to mine, a hairs breath away.

"You're the egregious idiots who think they can control anything they want by taking it. Though, it just doesn't happen like that." I whispered back, winking.

The one to my right growled down at me, just as the leader stepped back, the one to my left reached a massive hand out and slapped me hard across the face. My face started to sting, the sound of flesh hitting flesh echoed down the halls, a ringing in my ears.

My grin turned into a grimace. I slowly turned my head back around, my hair falling away from my face, "Let me teach you children a lesson, since you can't seem to get it through your thick skulls when I killed all your boys and your toys the last time you guys decided to try and play with this Bender and piss her off. Lesson one starts now." I snarled. I took in a deep breath and blew it out of my mouth at their leader. I felt the energy flow through him, he was a fire Bender. Oh, joy.

I froze the water in his chest with a little jerk of my head, he gasped, clutching at his chest, his eyes bugging out of his face as he staggered backward. I jerked my right arm free and snapped it in front of me, pulling moisture out of the air and creating an ice dagger.

I snapped my arm to the left and right, catching goon number three and two in the sides of their ribs, the ice cutting cleanly through their suit jackets and into this skin and up and through their ribs.

"Akira! Run! I'll be right behind you!"
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Tue 21 Aug - 14:21

I sprinted away knowing that Ev would soon be behind me. Ev was really quick and smart, three dummies werent gunna slow her down at all.

She was a far as i had seen, an excellent fighter, she made water benders look badass. I hoped that after i trained i would be just as good or stronger, i didnt really care. I was just excited to figure out that i wasnt useless, and that i was a star bender.

I planned on running to an abandon warehouse, given that Ev would soon catch up.

I used to live their by myself when my mom would decide to move in with randomn millionares then get thrown out a few months later. Nobody even cared about the warehouse anymore, so it'd be perfect...
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Tue 21 Aug - 14:44

I finished the last goon and ran, following Akira down the winding streets, I looked back to not find the goons following us. Good thing I stabbed them in the legs and froze all their upper thighs before slitting their throats with my ice daggers, they threw a last resort fireball at me, and it caught me in the chest. I felt it sizzle and burn as I sprinted away, gritting my teeth against the pain.

Akira ducked inside the warehouse. I stopped, looking back one more time, the streets twisted and turned, cutting short and winding around, it was a wonder Akira remembered where this place was. They wouldn't be able to track us for now.

I went inside the abandoned warehouse, pulling a board and flap over the tiny entrance, securing them in place before seeking out Akira.

I found him ducked behind a couple of boxes, he was breathing fast. I plopped down next to him, putting an arm around him and sending a little bit of my energy into him to calm his nerves.

"It's alright. I'm sorry you had to see that . . . " I trailed off, thinking of what he could have seen. I tried to shield him as much as I could with my body, though, still.

"I promise I'll stay. Unless you don't want me to stay with you now."

He shook his head, scooting closer to me and putting his arms around me, whispering into my ear, his voice was low, and shivers ran down my back, "No. Please, stay with me. I like having you around, even if it's been for a short while."

I grinned, pulling him closer, holding him tighter. "Thank you." I responded, my own voice low.

I started to grimace when my chest started to send pain through me, it was blinding, and I saw dark stars in my vision. I trembled against Akira, my breaths coming in haggard gasps. He knew something was wrong and pulled away, looking into my swirling sapphire eyes, "What's wrong?"

I shook my head, giving him a tired smile, wincing as I moved just the tiniest bit. I crossed my arms over my chest, my nails digging into my skin and drawing blood, my knuckles white. I strained, "Nothing, just, really tired." My voice didn't sound right, even to my ears.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May - 19:56