Kiba's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To My forum! This is Kiba! In this forum you can role play or just have fun posting in forums!

2 posters

The World of Woearhen

Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

The World of Woearhen Empty The World of Woearhen

Post by Ryuk <3 Sun 19 Aug - 3:43

This is a world where you are born with the ability to bend literally anything that we have discovered in earth.

Some powers stronger than others such as water and fire. u can find water just about anywhere so ur powers are easy to use. Fire is different unless there is a fire near u, u cant use ur powers unless immense training was taken to harness fire out of thin air (YOU CATCHING MY DRIFT?).

You can be born with powers like the ability to bend metal, water, fire, earth (dirt, sand, etc), lightning, wind, life (healing, or absorbing health), plants, the ability to command animals, or anything else that you can think of that i approve of. all powers are harnessed like in the movie avatar the airbender with a twist.

Ummmm... any questions, just post them on this role play for others to see... enjoy? Razz
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

The World of Woearhen Empty Re: The World of Woearhen

Post by Ryuk <3 Sun 19 Aug - 3:45

Name/Nickname:
    Tribe/City:
    Personality/Attitude:
    Appearance:
    Extra info/things to know:
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Sun 19 Aug - 4:04

Name/Nickname: Akira

Ability: Star bender

Tribe/City: Betrayis (A city of gambling, drugs, prostitution, gangs, or anything else you will find in the ghetto)

Personality/Attitude: Respectful, quiet, understanding, taken advantage of, or anything u would find in a misplaced good kid in the ghetto xD.

Appearance: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLgEXF-u4Ypw6DK-Loz-Tjnu9JArjR4X3arrNxx5TIN_kisYxBmNh77du1

Extra info/things to know: Nothing you wont find out during the story xD
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Sun 19 Aug - 5:04

Name/Nickname: Eveny

Ability: Water Bender

Tribe/City: Lornacht originally, though went to Betrayis after her mother was murdered by her father.

Personality/Attitude: A realist. She's always calm, though she's not afraid to speak her mind. She has a quick-tongue and an even quicker-wit. Push her and she pushes back. Sarcasm runs thick in her veins like she water she bends. She's not afraid to fight for what she wants, and will wipe out anything in her way. A woman with an attitude.

Appearance: http://www.wallsave.com/wallpapers/1920x1080/fantasy-women/364398/fantasy-women-and-364398.jpg
    http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/stories/0b41ab367cef739b308fc2a7028484c4.jpg

Extra Info/Things To Know: She lives on the streets of the city, she came to Betrayis seeking solace and refuge.
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Sun 19 Aug - 5:34

I was in my last class of the day, ability learning. All the other kids were excited because they could do things with fire and water or earth. But not me, i was "Yet to discover my true powers" at least thats what everyone would say to me.

I wanted to be able to learn my powers so i could impress the girls at school or defend myself against the gangs that would jump me on the way home.

But that wasn't happening anytime soon...
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Sun 19 Aug - 5:52

I arrived in the city two days ago. I survived on the water I siphoned out of the air and some food I stole from the markets. It wasn't hard since evaporation provided the water, and I took from different stores all over the corrupted city so no one could track me.

I found a nice spot in the alleyways and sat there. An air vent that gave out warm air, it was covered with walls on each side except the opening towards the street. I had a run in with a gang and I drowned one of the scums. Mother had taught me from the moment I was born how to control my power and how to protect myself with it. I still had much to learn from her, though . . .

No, don't think about it. I shook my head and focused on ahead. The men from yesterday were coming down the alley at me, malice in their eyes. I sighed, and got up, pulling my hood from my face. My sapphire eyes burned with a blue fire as I took in a breath.

"We're claiming this alley, and this area, as ours. Move, or be moved. You might have gotten lucky yesterday, though you won't get lucky today."

I grinned at them, "That wasn't luck, fig suckers. That was me kicking your asses with a little bit of water."

I threw my right hand out to the side, slicing it through the air. Water was drawn to my hand, and I sent cool feelings into it, turning it to a blade of ice.

"Come at me, Bros." I smirked, my brow raising in a challenge.
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Sun 19 Aug - 14:23

I was on my way home, well at least i called it home anyway till i heard a brawl in a nearby allyway. I peered and saw a girl fighting 3 other men, at first she had the upper hand but then the men started overpowering her. "Leave her alone!" i yelled at them, they stopped and looked at me like a wolf pack staring at an injured fawn. The girl took this opportunity to trip the men then get up and run towards me. "C'mon we gotta run now" the girl said to me. "Okay lets go to my home... i mean hotel room" i said embarrassed. Then we were off running to the Oaklend hotel...
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Sun 19 Aug - 14:30

I grinned as I followed him. Before we left the alley, I threw my hands out and froze the water running through their veins, reaching into their liquid rich bodies and sending a cooling power into them, freezing them over so they would suffer and die. Their lungs froze as well, so they would suffocate and choke on nothing.

I grinned wickedly. If anything, they would be missed at an Ability school, and that would be it. The world rid of three other menaces, minus one from the day before. I followed the boy before me, grinning from ear to ear. He was harmless, just looking to save a girl from harm. Though, looks can be deceiving.

I knew this a lot from experience.

I followed him to a hotel, on the front of the building it said, 'Oaklend.' I smiled, this was better than nothing. We stopped at the entrance, I turned to him before we could continue, giving him a warm smile, keeping my hood down over my eyes, "Look, thank you for giving me a chance back there, though you don't have to take me in. I appreciate the gesture. My name is Eveny, by the way. You could just call me Ev if you want."
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Sun 19 Aug - 16:27

"Eveny is a pretty name, im Akira" i said sheepishly standing in the hotel lobby.

"You dont have to come in, it'd just be nice to have some company" i told her quietly, then i turned around and walked to the hotel elevators.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Sun 19 Aug - 16:33

The boy seemed sheepish, and I didn't want to leave him hanging without giving him my thanks. So I followed him in.

"I'll stick with you for now." I winked at him. He turned away, hiding a blush. We walked into the lobby of the hotel. It was a nice place. Better than where I had been staying. In the morning I could leave or something, so I didn't intrude on the boy.

We lapsed into a companionable silence, though it was awkward at first, we eased into it as we stepped into the elevator and rode up. I pulled my hood down farther over my sapphire eyes. Mother had always said they were the color of the raging sea, just like my soul. I always replied with, 'I have a soul?' And she snickered and whacked me upside the head as her response.

I didn't want to scare Akira, my gaze tended to be too . . . Intense, for some people. So I kept my hood low and my eyes on the ground in front of me, a crooked smile on my face as the chime dinged around us and the doors opened to his floor.
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Sun 19 Aug - 16:51

We came to my floor, number 9. Then we walked to my room, number 96.

I told her she could sit or lay down anywhere she wanted. "Where are your parents?" she asked. "Well my mom is probably making a living down at strip bar, and my dad died 6 months ago from a terrorist attack on an airplane" I responded awkwardly. Then i turned the TV on "There is no need in crying over spilled milk" i said to break the silence...
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Sun 19 Aug - 17:02

I nodded my head at him, understanding. "It's alright. I get you." I plopped down on the couch. It's now or never. I pulled back my hood and gave him a dazzling smile, my eyes the color of a raging sapphire sea flashing at him. I pulled my long dark curly locks free of my hood, letting the curls flow around me. My hair was black, the color of a raven's wing.

I watched the TV with him as he stared to look at me. I shrugged it off, used to it by now, and probably the fact that I didn't fuss over his life. I settled into the couch just as the news turned on.

"Breaking news. A body was recovered around a day ago. Stabbed to death and drowned, though found in the middle of the street. Just a few moments ago, passer-byers walked past a dark alley, where they found three more bodies. They were also stabbed, though drowned.

Coroners say that the wounds look jagged, rough, and left water all along each puncture. Their inside organs frozen over, suffocation and lack of blood flow, as well as the puncture wounds indicate the cause of death.

Authorities are putting out the word. A dangerous Water bender is on the loose, armed with their power, and reckless behavior. All four bodies were found to have been a bunch of local teenagers. Authorities tell the public to stay cautious. Further information will be released in a later time-"

I snorted, "Reckless my ass."
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Sun 19 Aug - 17:06

I stood there frozen dropping the glass of water in my hands, "wh-what did u say?"

Was i wrong for helping out this randomn girl?!? Was she gunna kill me?!?
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Sun 19 Aug - 17:11

I looked to Akira, shaking my head and smirking at him. "Calm down. I was protecting myself. What was mine. Plus, I'm not the worst thing out there. I will do what needs to get done. No more, no less-" I thought for a moment, pausing, then, I gave him a wicked grin and winked, "I won't kill you, unless you wear the color hot pink, I won't lay a hand on you unless I've had your permission. I swear on my moth-"

I stopped, oh, yeah, right. I shook my head, clearing the lump that was forming in my throat, "I swear on my bending, the only thing I have left, that no harm will come to you. I greatly appreciate you helping me out. I was just trying to keep my spot in the alley so I could stay warm and safe. Apparently not so much."

I gave him a sheepish smile, shrugging, "I've always been this way."
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Sun 19 Aug - 17:17

"Well thats fine i guess, ive just never killed anyone" i replied starting to relax again. I wondered how any person could kill another, even if it was just for protection.

Then i thought about how she could bend water. "Do you think you could help me find out what i can bend?" i asked. "I've hated being defenseless against gang members" I told Ev.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Sun 19 Aug - 17:24

I didn't even stop to think about his request, it was easy enough, I've done it before in Lornacht with the kids I helped out find their bending abilities.

I shrugged, "Sure. I can tell from the flow of how your blood moves through your body a certain way, or how thick it is, thin, the way you move, the way you think, the way you are. Your life energy, it is your blood, is it not? Your blood is liquid, and moves oxygen and water through your body, does it not? I can figure out what you are just by simply holding you hand, closing my eyes, and tapping into your system."

He frowned, like he wasn't sure what to say. I shrugged again, smiling, "It's a Water bender thing. We're connected to life just as an Earth bender would be or a Healer or whatever. Just give me you hand and we'll start. You might feel like, a presence, inside you. It might be pleasurable, it might be weird, depends on the person. It's like an alien force invading you and surging through you, a new energy flowing in and around. Just . . . Don't try to jump my bones while I have my eyes closed, alright?"

I winked and blew him an air kiss, my smile slow and seductive as I grasped his hand in mine and gave his hand a little squeeze. The look on his face? Priceless.
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Mon 20 Aug - 0:38

I felt Ev's energy flow through me, no more like i felt Ev as a part of me... it was comforting. I never wanted her to leave me like everyone else would.

Maybe i have finally met my dream girl, or just my friend... either way id be glad if she was a part of my life in some way.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Mon 20 Aug - 2:15

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in, sending my energy in and through him. It was like I was a part of him, in a way. I felt through him, controlling him. He drank a lot of water, so it was fairly easy to meld to him.

The blood in his veins pumped hard, his breaths were smooth, easy. The blood that pumped to his head and brain was thick, smooth, fluid. The blood that went to his heart was thick, fast yet . . . In the brain and the heart is where I felt his energy flow from. His energy was unlike anything I have ever felt. In Earth benders, the energy flowed from their very being, in Fire benders, it came from the chest and out, creating a heat, with Water benders, it flowed from the very pit of someone. Though, Akira . . .

My brow furrowed, his energy flowed from his very being, deep deep deep inside him, through his chest and heart. As well as his the energy flowed from his thoughts, his wit. He knew what his Ability was somehow, though he just didn't recognize it. He bended some kind of Earth, though it wasn't that simple.

I pulled my hand away, and slowly my energy too. He looked sad when I pulled the energy away, feelings I've often seen when I fill someone with my power and sense.

I took in a deep breath, opening my eyes, "You're some kind of Earth bender, though, it's nothing like I've ever seen before. I'm surprised none of your teachers have thought you a Earth bender. Your ability flows very strong through you-" I put a hand to his chest, feeling the solidness beneath my fingers, "It flows from here, deep inside you-" I tapped my finger against his chest, then moved it up to his temple, putting a finger to his head, "And here. From your thoughts, emotions, your wit. This is where you control it, fuel it, as well as through your being-" I tapped his temple once, then pulled my hand away.

"You have a very strong Ability. You bend some kind of Earth, I'm not sure what yet. It's not metal, steel, or the Earth here, not the plants or anything. It's thick, strong, smooth, and very, very full of energy. I've heard of something like this before, from my mother. She is an expert with bending-"

I thought it over. Should I, or should I not tell him what I believed he was?

(Do you want me to come out and say, "YOU'RE A STAR BENDER!" Or be like, "You might be a Star Bender." Or be like, "I'm not sure what you are, BUT LET'S FIND OUT TOGETHER, YOU'RE NOT GETTING RID OF MY ASS!" Very Happy xDD )
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Mon 20 Aug - 2:30

(Well i will let you decide TROLOLOLO)

This was closer than i had ever been to finding out what my true abilities were in my entire life, you could say i was a little excited. I just wanted to jump on the bed and roll around on the floor, but the Ev might freak out and the hotel manager wouldnt let us stay for free.

I looked back at Ev, "So what do you think? What am i?" i asked Ev.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Mon 20 Aug - 2:33

(Ughhhh. You're difficult! xD )

I could feel his excitement radiate off of him. I gave him a grin, "Well, I think you might be a Star Bender."

(Super short response!!! xD )
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Mon 20 Aug - 11:03

Are you kidding me?!? I was one of the legendary star benders!?! This was ludacris, insanity... well not really but i mean DAMN!!! All this time i would always stare at the stars and marvel at them at night and i swore one night i moved one in the sky, but realized i was probably too tired or sumthing... but i was right, I DID MOVE A STAR!!!

"So how do you think i could ever train this ability?" i asked Ev completely clueless. "Better yet, what do star benders do?"
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Mon 20 Aug - 16:03

"I believe you could eventually learn to control your Ability." I smiled, gently thunking him on his arm. "You just need a lot of practice before you can do anything extensive. I could help you, if you would like. Star benders can move the stars, control them. You can hurtle stars and meteors down from the sky, create constellations, unimaginable things." I flourished my hands wide, winking.

"The possibilities are endless with what you could do. I've heard when you have enough control over the stars, you can control the earth, everything here, and other planets. Even the sun, since it's just a giant star." I shrugged, looking down at my hands in my lap.

A Star Bender saved my life. That's friggan amazing.
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Mon 20 Aug - 17:08

I had only heard of star benders, i never actually met any or seen any. Some say that they lived in space, but most assume that they were all killed off for being so powerful. The ability to rain meteors onto a city, or even bring a star to our planet is what scares people so much.

This had to remain a secret or i would be experimented on... maybe even killed.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Tue 21 Aug - 11:10

I knew it was important that I kept his Abilities a secret, everyone in the world would be out to get him. Mother has told me stories of great and powerful Star Benders. It's amazing, what they can do.

I reached over and patted him on his shoulder, his face looked like it had paled a few shades and his eyes looked like they were going to bug out of his head any minute, when my pats didn't comfort him, I scooted closer, gently pulling his head into my lap and started to run my fingers through his silky strands of blonde hair.

"It's alright. You'll be fine, no one is coming to get you." I cooed, my voice lowered into almost a whisper. He seemed to be in shock, even though he realized what his Ability was, he had to train, and he couldn't come out and say what he was, otherwise he would be taken and killed or used for his power. "Look, Akira. I'll stay with you. We'll train together. I know different Bending techniques because Mother had taught them to me, saying that I would need the skills to survive. Well, I'm in need of some surviving. You can't get rid of my ass now, even if you wanted to. I'm going to stay by your side, no matter what." I curled his hair around my fingers, then let the strands slowly slip through.

"We're going to need to go to a secluded place to train, if it's alright with you? I don't want someone looking up and seeing a meteor shower and going, 'Nobody has said anything about one.' On the news, because they can track that sort of thing."

I waited for his response, playing with his hair with his head in my lap. He clutched at my legs, holding on tightly. I gave him the time he needed, if he didn't want to stick with me than that was fine, I'd just be on my way to the next city, and the next, slowly creeping up on nature to go live with the Water bending nomads, or even by myself out in the wilderness. I shrugged, it was up to him whether I stayed and helped, or went on my own way.
    Ryuk <3
    Ryuk <3
    Yearling

Post by Ryuk <3 Tue 21 Aug - 12:58

I held on to Ev tightly not wanting to let go. My mom never gave this attention, or anyone for that matter. So this felt nice to me, almost alien-like. I was addicted already and i never wanted Ev to leave me alone.

I looked up at her, "Please stay, you make me feel comfortable". Then i got up and hugged her tight getting teary eyed. We just embraced each other for a long time, i started smiling for once.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door, so i got up and walked towards the door giving Ev a cautious look. I opened the door to see the three men towering over me. "can i help you?" i asked quietly. "We just want the girl, step aside... or else" they responded.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 16 May - 8:53