Kiba's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To My forum! This is Kiba! In this forum you can role play or just have fun posting in forums!

4 posters

Smiley stories (King & Queen up)

Poll

Do you Like King & Queen?

[ 4 ]
    Smiley stories (King & Queen up) Bar_left100%Smiley stories (King & Queen up) Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Smiley stories (King & Queen up) Bar_left0%Smiley stories (King & Queen up) Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Smiley stories (King & Queen up) Bar_left0%Smiley stories (King & Queen up) Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 4
    Poll closed
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Smiley stories (King & Queen up) Empty Smiley stories (King & Queen up)

Post by Tsume Wed 12 Aug - 6:36

Each story will have their own key and color. So every thing that goes to one story will be in that story's color.
    Key to story 1:
    king = King [[[]]] queen = Queen [[[]]] Neutral = People [[[]]] Surprised = Servants. [[[]]] clown = Entertainers [[[]]] Mad = angry mob person [[[]]]
    Evil or Very Mad = angry person [[[]]] Twisted Evil = when king and queen/ people have a brilliant plan that is evil [[[]]] pale = someone gets scared [[[]]] confused = Someone is confused [[[]]] pirat = pirates [[[]]] tongue = smiley for 'tongue' [[[]]] Razz = sticking out tongue, mocking someone [[[]]] I love you = love/heart [[[]]] bom = bomb [[[]]] Cool = popular or cool [[[]]] Wink = wink [[[]]] Idea = idea [[[]]] Sad or Crying or Very sad =crying [[[]]] Shocked = shocked
    Story 1 = King & Queen = Chapter 1:
    The king and queen rule the land. They get their Surprised to do all the work. One day the Neutral had a Twisted Evil Idea and made a big, Evil or Very Mad Mad mob. They attacked the castle. The king and the queen 's Surprised threw bom at them and won.
    Story 1 = King & Queen = Chapter 2:
    The king and the queen were satisfied, but the Surprised and the Neutral weren't. They planned revenge. When the king and the queen 's Surprised didn't show up one day, they were confused. The Neutral and the Surprised made an alliance with the pirat and planned an attack with bom 's
    Story 1 = King & Queen = Chapter 3:
    The king and the queen were in I love you , so they didn't notice the bom 's the Neutral and the Surprised threw at the castle. The pirat 's weren't there because they had something else to do. Neutral and Surprised have finally won.. or have they?
    Story 1 = King & Queen = Chapter 4:
    The king and queen were pale now. The castle was gone and the clown was all they had. But the clown had a plan. Once the clown told the king and queen they were weirded out. The queen was pale and the king was confused
    Story 1 = King & Queen = Chapter 5:
    The king and queen soon figured it out and they weren't pale or confused

Last edited by Tsume on Fri 28 Aug - 22:40; edited 6 times in total
    Toboe
    Toboe
    Pup

Smiley stories (King & Queen up) Empty Re: Smiley stories (King & Queen up)

Post by Toboe Thu 13 Aug - 8:29

lol! I I love you the story.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Thu 13 Aug - 8:31

Wait, you don't like King & Queen? Oh, I don't mean the characters! I mean the actual story, since that's the title. I'll change it so you can cancel your vote and all.
    Toboe
    Toboe
    Pup

Post by Toboe Thu 13 Aug - 8:42

Oh so the King & Queen are nice?
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Thu 13 Aug - 20:54

No. The King & Queen is the name of the story. So I'm asking 'do you like the story?' not 'are they characters king and queen nice?'. Got it? Ugh, you can edit he poll. Neutral
    Toboe
    Toboe
    Pup

Post by Toboe Fri 14 Aug - 0:48

ok I get it now.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Mon 17 Aug - 19:26

Yup I'll be changing the poll now that I know how to. I will have chapter 5,6,7, and more up soon.

You can now cancel your vote and vote for the right thing.

EDIT: AHHHH! My post gets too long so I have to keep it that way! If only I could post stuff in between!
    Blue
    Blue
    Pup

Post by Blue Sat 22 Aug - 2:48

Nice Tsume, keep up the good work.

Last edited by Pikachu on Sat 29 Aug - 2:53; edited 1 time in total
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Sun 23 Aug - 4:23

Thanks! I can't fit the whole thing in the first post, it gots messed up. x3 maybe I'll fix that..
    Blue
    Blue
    Pup

Post by Blue Tue 25 Aug - 5:29

Why don't you just post more by editing on of your other posts? Or something.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Sun 22 Nov - 0:29

Tsume wrote:Each story will have their own key and color. So every thing that goes to one story will be in that story's color.
    Key to story 1:
    king = King [[[]]] queen = Queen [[[]]] Neutral = People [[[]]] Surprised = Servants. [[[]]] clown = Entertainers [[[]]] Mad = angry mob person [[[]]]
    Evil or Very Mad = angry person [[[]]] Twisted Evil = when king and queen/ people have a brilliant plan that is evil [[[]]] pale = someone gets scared [[[]]] confused = Someone is confused [[[]]] pirat = pirates [[[]]] tongue = smiley for 'tongue' [[[]]] Razz = sticking out tongue, mocking someone [[[]]] I love you = love/heart [[[]]] bom = bomb [[[]]] Cool = popular or cool [[[]]] Wink = wink [[[]]] Idea = idea [[[]]] Sad or Crying or Very sad =crying [[[]]] Shocked = shocked
    Story 1 = King & Queen = Chapter 6:
    First the king wasn't confused. Then the queen wasn't pale. The clown's plan was to throw bom's at the Neutral and Surprised and the pirat
    Kiba
    Kiba
    Pack Leader

Post by Kiba Sun 22 Nov - 0:31

is that all of chapter 6??????
    Anyway great job so far!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 15 May - 19:44