Kiba's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To My forum! This is Kiba! In this forum you can role play or just have fun posting in forums!

Characters

Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Characters Empty Characters

Post by Tsume Sun 4 Dec - 23:23

Here you can post your character info so you don't have to keep making it up every time! Also when you sign up for a roleplay you can just link here, for fields like 'name, gender, etc.' and then fill out forms not already filled out here.

You might want to fill out this form so you can have the MOST info on your character here. To do less typing in the future! lol.

Name:
    Weapons/Abilities:
    Personality:
    Background story:
    Description/pictures:
    Extra Info:
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Characters Empty My Characters

Post by Tsume Sun 4 Dec - 23:30

*BEEEEEEEEP* My entire post just got trashed.

Tsume
    Name: Tsume
    Weapons/Abilities: Can talk, claws, teeth, and in some cases transform into a human
    Personality: Kinda rude, but very affectionate and loyal once you get to know her. She sometimes ignores you if you say the wrong thing.
    Background story: Met Kiba (team RP) and puppies magically fell from the sky, four of them, and now she is an old hag bag who does nothing while her mate fights evil all day long like a boss.
    Description/pictures: Like Tsume from Wolf's Rain but without a scar.
    Extra Info: has 4 puppehz.

Tsume's Pups
    Name: Rafi
    Weapons/Abilities: claws, teeth, laser guns
    Personality: Kind of really sad when he thinks of his momma, and if you bring her up he will probably shoot you with his lazers. He is very brave actually and always up to a fight, but he is really nice once you know him.
    Background story: He kind of got sad and depressed when he left his mommy, and now he's a loner. But while he was wandering he got caught by evil scientists who installed laser guns into his back, which he can fire on command. Clearly this was a dumb move as he lasered the lab and scientists to bits, then ran away.
    Description/pictures: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] (he has laser guns on the top of his shoulders, two of them, and they shoot thin red lasers, but if he charges them they shoot giant blue lazers.
    Extra Info: Nope

Name: Lyn
    Weapons/Abilities: claws, teeth, sword dagger thing. She inherited her mom and dad's ability to jump high, unlike her brother.
    Personality: Lyn is a quiet type, but she is also a goody two-shoes, she loves her mommy and visits her as often as possible. On the goody two shoes subject, she kind of is and kind of isn't. She is a silent hero, in her opinion. She helps critters in need. She fights the forces of evil by herself, with the help of her dagger sword thing, Capet.
    Background story: She was wandering after she left her mother, and she found a dead guy lying in the forest. She went over and found out that he was still alive ish. He saw her as a strange being sort of god like thing. So he gave her a special dagger that transforms into a long sword when you press a button. Then he died. Lyn took the dagger with her and has been fighting crime since. She also named her dagger sword thing Capet.
    Description/pictures: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] (she has confusing markings.)
    Extra Info: She licks icy poles in the winter. And often gets stuck, obviously.

Lillian
    Name: Lillian
    Weapons/Abilities: HIGHLY venomous, teeth, claws, strong legs, fast, and yep.
    Personality: Very random and weird, very long personality, so I'm not going into it.
    Background story: A rabbit thylacine mix, she is epic and venomous, and she wanders various lands looking for a minimum wage job, actually, just looking for something to do. Her favorite food is kinder eggs.
    Description/pictures: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] (it explains her personality, you can check my deviantart (wolfy987) for more info, I have tons of stuff of her in my gallery)
    Extra Info: Really short.

Current date/time is Thu 16 May - 8:43