Kiba's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To My forum! This is Kiba! In this forum you can role play or just have fun posting in forums!

2 posters

Gore and Violence

Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Gore and Violence Empty Gore and Violence

Post by Tsume Sun 4 Dec - 6:21

No, I'm not posting any of it or anything. Question though:

How do you feel about gore and violence?

For me it is kind of mixed. I cannot STAND gory or extremely violent scenes in movies, pictures, drawings, Nope. Forget it. But is it a bad thing I enjoy reading gory stories? Well I don't really enjoy, but I am not that disturbed about it. Like, people say, "oh my gosh that fanfic(fan-made story based on tv/movie/book characters and settings) was disgusting!" and I'm like "What's the big deal?". I just see it as another story. Some of them are slow but pay off in the end, others are just gruesome from beginning to end. But yeah, is it a bad thing they don't bother me that much? Tell your opinion on gore, how you react to it, and yeah. You can mention a scary fic you read with the EXTREMELY GENERAL TOPIC (eg. this kid gets kidnapped and then taken to prison, where the gore happens(ok that was an epic fail example)) but absolutely positively NO PICS!!

(Speaking of which, you guys know the new My Little Pony? (well it's boss except for the corny friendship lessons, blech) There are some disturbing fan fics out there. If you're in for a scare, look up Rainbow Factory. If you have a good stomach you can read Cupcakes(which isn't all it's cracked up to be), and if you can stand it, look up Sweet Apple Acres Massacre(not for kids under 1,235 years old. I'm even too young! This story will ruin your innocence.)
    Rin Okumura
    Rin Okumura
    Ao no Exorcist-Blue Exorcist

Gore and Violence Empty Re: Gore and Violence

Post by Rin Okumura Sun 4 Dec - 9:05

Pretty much I think gore and violence is my life o.o
    Just because I'm always getting into fights with the bullies in my school(I'm not doing this on purpose, I'm just helping my friends and I get beaten up...so I just return some, well you understand.)
    Also, some anime series usually have some violence and gore in it, so I guess I can say that I enjoy it.

Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Sun 4 Dec - 22:23

Lol, nice! I wish I could fight bullies, but they are all too afraid to mess with me, 'cuz I think I scare them. I'm not bragging, and I don't mean scare scare, but I'm really creepy at school and they avoid me- like an insane person, sorta. XD

Yeah, like Wolf's Rain. But that was just giant streams of red... Lol.
    Rin Okumura
    Rin Okumura
    Ao no Exorcist-Blue Exorcist

Post by Rin Okumura Tue 6 Dec - 3:59

Lol, the bullies at my school hate my guts...just because I defend my friends and get them into trouble as well(Of course, the teachers believe me over them because I'm so much better academic and fighting wise.)
    Yeah, I see what you mean...Wolf's Rain is pretty bloody, but not like other anime series like the ones I watch xD
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Thu 8 Dec - 5:08

Wow! That must be awesome! And it's true, the school will take the word of an A+ student over the word of a C- student who gets sent to the office every, like, 5 seconds xD. That must be awesome!

Really? What one is it? And if you're not bothered by gore, you should look up on youtube- "Cupcakes animated movie" and do the one by ocarinaplaya. Or the other ones. They're pretty good! I like the evisceration parts best!
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Mon 6 Aug - 22:38

December 7th... DECEMBER 7TH!!! Wow! So long ago! How I have changed.

Torture and gore is so AWESOME! I think it is possible i have a fetish

ANYWAY now I write my own gory stories and draw it and all that but my family disapproves, so I must do it in private... Sad I am actually sad that I think that stuff is cool because my family is really against that kind of sick stuff but I can't help it! When I told them though I didn't even tell them all of it, I just said I looked up method of tortures and read some stories, not even the part about videos or pictures. And yet they were very disappointed in me. I just.. I mean, they probably secretly like taboo stuff like that.

Sorry for ranting, I just feel strongly about this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 7 May - 20:19